TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE RADIOHEAD CONCERT TONIGHT

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE RADIOHEAD CONCERT TONIGHT

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked a girl down on her face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to go away. Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED THE LAST FUCKING SONG OF THE SHOW.

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Thom Yorke. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Pablo Honey is the best Radiohead album" Thom Yorke looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN THOM YORKE HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking True Love Waits. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

holy fucking shit dude

Best new pasta

FAT
UGLY
DEAD

Rude

I wouldn’t doubt this being real.

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE BRIAN WILSON CONCERT TONIGHT

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked a girl down on her face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to go away. Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED THE LAST FUCKING SONG OF THE SHOW.

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Brian Wilson. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Play surfing U.S.A" Al Jardine looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN AL JARDINE HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during God Only fucking Knows. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE ROGER WATERS CONCERT TONIGHT

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Roger Waters. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "A Momentary Lapse of Reason is the best Pink Floyd album" Roger Waters looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN ROGER WATERS HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking In The Flesh. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

>too much of a faggot to confront him
>better make a butthurt thread tomorrow
Fucking fag

>you are now witnessing the birth of a new pasta
Holy shit dude

Lmao.

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE KANYE CONCERT TONIGHT

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Kanye. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Life of Pablo is the best Kanye album" Kanye looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN KANYE WEST HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during fucking Runaway. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

>not the burning world

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE SWANS CONCERT TONIGHT

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Michael Gira. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Love of Life is the best Swans album" Michael looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN MICHAEL GIRA HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking Oxygen. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

I forget that exists sometimes.

TO THE FAT UGLY FLYING LOTUS AT THE DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES WALMART YESTERDAY

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked me down on my face, then proceeded to say "Huh?" like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The girl at the counter had to repeat “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” . Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you kept yawning loudly. YOU RUINED EVERYONES EVENING.
I know you post on Sup Forums because you were wearing an unironic t-shirt that said "PROUD Sup Forums-tant" while waiting in line. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "MILKY WAY IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE BAR" the manager looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN THE MANAGER HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Hopsin if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at grocery stores, during your own songs . You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one day and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you turned and winked at him . The cashier told everyone that you told him to scan each mars bars individually "to prevent electrical infetterence". You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself

AND LASTLY "ELECTRICAL INFETTERENCE" ISN'T EVEN A WORD

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE BJORK CONCERT TONIGHT

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet, whoever the FUCK you were waiting to meet because Bjork doesn't meet up with fans. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "Self-titled is the best Bjork album" She looked at you and rolled her fucking eyes. EVEN BJORK HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking Pagan Poetry. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

beautiful

FAT

nice