Sup Sup Forums, I'm a fatty. would you fuck someone with a body like mine?

sup Sup Forums, I'm a fatty. would you fuck someone with a body like mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This

youtu.be/Zb0zZfm8sHs

No. Lose weight. You're probably okay looking but that gut has to go.

I'm not entirely sure what that is supposed to mean but I had a giggle

Losing weight is very easy. Diet and lift weights

Thanks for your honesty. I have a nice face but I agree. I'm going on a health kick. This'll be my "before" picture.

Fat is pretty much the only thing that makes a girl (physically) unattractive.

If I was drunk which I always am

timestap or gtfo

tru

holy fuck naw

No, you look like a sack of oatmeal. Now write a timestamp on that nasty gut and show us your pussy or fuck off.

I love fucking fatties

Honestly having people's brutally honest opinions will motivate me more than the whole "you're beautiful no matter what" spiels I always get.

thanks Sup Forums

I would but the belly is a no no tbh

Timestamp with pussy or fake and gay

Show dick

There is always a chubby (which means fat) thread on this board.
I fucking love fat girls, its my thing, but you would never guess that from looking at me.
Yes, lots of dudes would fuck you. The number would surprise you.

I wanna get you pregnant

If real I would fuck you and maybe cuddle afterwards..ur hot

Ass?

too much energy for my fatass. I'm cozy in bed instead take this old pic of my pussy. y'all will just have to take my word for it.

Definitely. My standards are like, LOW. Like, really, really, REALLY LOW.

Bring you to the zoo and throw your into the tiger enclosure

One night stand? No, I'd shoot for the sexiest possible. Would I date you and have sex? Yes.

If that's you, then yes. I'd bend you over that sink and pound away.

No it's not you fool. You've never seen a bitch with the face of a goblin?

Lose weight bitch!! Its not hard!!

pretty hot to be quite honest
body similar to my gf. would fuck

(OP)
add me ok kik i would fuck

Pussy is pussy.

Or as you girls say; *Dick is dick, right?*

Guy is Einstein of the pussy century.

Yup.

Additionally, us fatties give great head.

Like it's our last fuckin' meal.

(OP)
Do you have a kik?

no.

(OP)
Snapchat i would love to talk and get to know you

You just wanna get to know her well enough she sends you more pics of herself. Don't be a whiteknight faggot.

I would honestly destroy you. I love big women. Honestly its the only thing that gets me off. Plus you aren't gross big.

thanks duder.

you should gain muscle and lose fat, but don't let that get in the way of you feeling sexy or getting a guy.

I would fuck you but id never respect you or want and lasting relationship.
To get a 2nd date, you'd have to really be fucking amazing in bed.
Id ghost you after a 2nd date.
>have done this before

Age OP?

No. Fake and gay timestamp or show us your clit or gtfo or all 3 if you don't mind!

I think your body is beautiful. As long as you are in good health I don't see any problem with a little chub! Work it girl!

would impregnate/10

You have the same body type as my fiancee.

This. My standards are CRUSHINGLY low

>no timestamp

fake and gay
go home mike you're drunk

no, god no
Just start lifting and you'll be hot in no time

What the fuck just go back

Any clothed pics? Height/weight?

fine.

I love those kinds of nipples. They're big and suckable, and they take a clamp or a clothespin so well.

Fuck ima need to whip out the old harpoon

unexpected

in that case: yeah I like taking average-looking fat girls and treating them like dirt, really treating them bad.

If I do it to people I feel bad. but fatties? I can really let loose

Late to the party but I’d fuck the shit outta you no questions asked, I love fatties tbh

wasn't this from another thread 15 minutes ago?

get on cam. feel better about yourself
> icanhazchat. com/tog
use puffin browser if youre on your phone

I bet you fuck niggers

I'd love to feel that bare pussy. You let guys cum inside you? Because I want to unload my balls inside that pink pussy

As long as you arent a miserable cunt, i would be into it

TBH, no.

Nice tits at least

do you anal?

thanks for clearing that up

so whats the aim here, you trying to gauge interest or you want to masturbate to a bunch of guys calling you a fat pig or what?

I frequently fuck my married ex girlfriend that was my first girlfriend ever years ago, but I am currently dating a 9/10 motel tier but my ex has your exact body type, something about her coming to pick me up around the bloxk from my house in her mans Dodge Ram, also had something to do with those massive asscheeks and chubby toes

>nowimfuckinghardfuckyou

finding my motivation to lose weight. I know y'all are a bunch of savages

Jesus Christ would smash

I mean, yeah we are. But like a solid half of us would pound the fuck out of you and get some of our more fucked up fetishes out of the way on you.

cursed image

If you already know you need to lose weight, but have to come to Sup Forums to get the motivation to do it, then you're never going to actually get it done.

You have to find a real goal for yourself that you want to attain, something that you will be motivated to do on your own, without input from others.

HELL YES!

in that case, I might as well be honest.

You can get dick with a body like that, but you cant get love.

if you're ok with being an acceptable slampig for ~10 years and then dying alone with a bunch of cats? thats fine.

But if you want to live past 40 and have somebody who gives a shit about you in your life? bad fucking luck with that.

oh, and protip: it gets worse. you're, what, 21 now? the later you leave it, the harder it is to lose weight. the more you sag, and wrinkle. The looser your skin becomes, the worse your joints get, the closer to diabetus you get.

>source: started dating my ex when she was 21 and looked like you. Left her at 30 because I couldn't handle that trainwreck of a body anymore

Get ur shit together eat right and run and youll be the hot chick with big titties in no time. Enjoy picking out your future slave manlet after the hard work (not even that hard, at your hwp it comes off pretty fast)

True. Suppose I'm just kinda blind to how I look myself.
Hard to get a real viewpoint on it and a real opinion besides friends who are always playing the "OMG UR BOOTIFUL THE WAE U R" cards.

You're not a lost cause, yet. You could stand to lose about 40lb and slim up in the waist and thigh area. As it stands, I would only fuck you if I could do the kinky weird shit to you.

That actually really helps. Thanks duder.

This user speaks the truth. I'll take a cute fatty over a /fit/ goat any day.

I would bang. Nice tits and vag.

>have fat gf
>can confirm

May
be

no worries. if you need somebody to tell you you're a useless fat fuck who needs to try harder on a schedule, set up a throwaway kik or something.

Yeah, but I'd wanna feed you if we were gonna date.

yes, i will fuck you and impregnate you

Would fuck hard and fast

MOAR pics OP.

Not completely true. Alot of guys like big girls but just dont have the balls to date them (society /what will my mates say etc) but then some guys own it and will love you for the fat chick you are

This. My girlfriend's 400 pounds. I'm not settling.

here's my face.

fuck your white knighting user, OP is clearly unhappy and wants to change. you think you're helping with your 'bigger girls are great' bullshit? fuck no.

she needs to hear the bad shit to motivate her. and if you like bigger girls, you know I'm fucking right about the medical side. from your late 20's onwards, being a fat fuck is a very steep slide downwards.

>no timestamp

pretty sure OP left the thread 10 minutes ago

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT OP

5'7-8 220 lbs

Settle down mate, I wasnt even replying to OP was I? I think its great if she wants to improve her health, I was merely pointing out that fat girls get love as well as sex.

Shit yo, you could be smokin' hot in like six months of moderate effort.

Fat and young is acceptable but fat and old is disgusting.

fuck, you're carrying more weight than it looked like in the pic

make that 6 months of serious effort, a year of moderate.

Yee. I've been hitting up my gymrat friends and I think I could be a solid 9 if I lost the weight.

maybe. face holds promise, depends on how that body slims down.

your tits are going to get flatter which is a shame, but as long as you don't have too much loose skin the rest might be fine.