Within the next 10 years, we are most likely going to see hyperrealistic sex robots...

Within the next 10 years, we are most likely going to see hyperrealistic sex robots. They will have sophisticated enough AI and mobility that they will serve as perfect companions, with each upgrade being better than the last. They will have interchangeable parts, personalities, and faces. The advancement of robotics technology will hinge upon their success in the sex industry, much like video technology did. What do you think of this?

I think you need to tell me how much they are paying you to solicit their sex dolls.

I'm just trying to have a discussion. This is not a shill thread. Come on fucking guy. Don't be so cynical all the time.

>technoLOGy

eh, i would rather have one that made dinner and mowed the lawn.

Then why is it that there is notable pattern always included within every bread of the kind. Sage goes all fields.

Look pal if you're looking for another trap thread, you're in the wrong place.

other brit's*

Will they be breedable?

Will it be cheating if you drain your balls in a robot?

He’s fucking coming.

>The advancement of robotics technology will hinge upon their success in the sex industry, much like video technology did

No. Most robots are built for industrial automation. They're not humanoid and it's not cost effective to do so. Think of the robot arm which assembles cars.

Or rather, the advancement of human-compatible AI. My mistake.

>Within the next 10 years, we are most likely going to see hyperrealistic sex robots.

we have been just about to see robots within the next ten years.. since about 1930.

it hasn't happened yet. it turns out that navigating the real world is harder than people thought.

cheating on who, you terminal loner?

Though it's not farfetched to say that the sex industry will have an influence on cybernetics technology second to medical applications.

dude, we had this discussion 20 years ago...
look at now, its the same shit but diferently more beatiful

At the rate AI and robotics are advancing, I'd say we're closer than ever. The futurist movement didn't start till the 40s, and even then, they predicted most of this shit would happen in the early 2000s. 30 years off isn't a bad prediction.

If I had an AI powered robot I wouldn't be sticking my dick in it, I'd have it in the kitchen making me a sandwich. Who has sex with kitchen appliances?

>Who has sex with kitchen appliances?
You mean women?
Heyoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Where is the market for AI-driven robotic prostitutes? Would you pay to rent a robot girl for 30 minutes?