Be me, 24, "married", have a 6 months old daughter

>Be me, 24, "married", have a 6 months old daughter
>Marriage relationship almost dead for a year and a half, but still together because of my daughter
>met this girl months ago, 26 years old, beautiful, 10/10 body, drummer, violonist, professional photographer, underwear model, she does carity with her own money, likes rock and metal and jazz and... damn she is perfect
>we both fall in love. But for real, never felt this way before
>"user I feel so bad, I want to be with you. Jealousy is killing me. Divorce her. Please, for me. I broke up with my bf, and in part, it was for you."
>I can't Lizzy, I love you for real, but I can't. My daughter is too young
>weeks passed: "user, I hate myself for asking you this, but be my lover, I know it's so wrong, but we have to be together somehow"
>I can't, I wont cheat on her because muh morality. Sorry Lizzy, I love you so much... I want to be with you
>days passed: "user I'm tired of being rejected. You never cared about me. I cried in front of you so many times... I'm sorry, I can't continue with this"
>No Lizzy, please forgive me. I love you
>days passed. Yesterday I broke up with my wife, not only because of her, but for our dead relationship. I couldn't keep with it.
>Yesterday: Lizzy I broke up with my wife. I need to see you, please talk to me. I love you, let's be together

>"user I met someone else"

My heart is literally broken. I don't know what to do anons.

quit lying on the internet.

your whole problem started with allowing a child to be born

Kys. Now.

Don't have a kid with someone who you aren't 100% sure it's gonna work out with. LOL

I love my daughter so it's not the problem.
It took me too long to break up with my wife.. that was the problem

bump

Such literal bullshit. So you want your kid to be miserable in a relationship he doesn't want to be in for any reason?

You want him/her to forsake a literal opportunity to show their offspring what happiness looks like so they can grow and understand?

No. You expect him to somehow learn from your decisions and grow up in a household held together litetally for "his sake" si he can watch his parents be miserable for having him.

A+ parenting.

Read back what you typed.
Read it as if you are the not who typed it.
Then you should come to the conclusion.

Need I tell you...?

GG. Work to secure daughter's future then gas yourself with your car in your garage. Being a moralfag is hard. I relate and wish I could kill myself every day.

Are you a moralfag too?

Well you could get into the soap opera business and actually make some money writing made up shit just like your post.

>moral
>literally teaching your kid that being miserable is ok

Ok. I could do that, and you could at least pretend this is for real, and hug me, because I feel like shit right now

I'm not teaching her that. Actually, having parents living together in a loveless marriage is not something different of being miserable. I don't want her to grow up in this kind of bad family atmosphere

I gotta agree. I grew up in that exact same type of household. Eventually both parties are so embittered they don't even hide their fights or fail to remind you that this horrible situation is because of you. Not to mention the eventual cheating and eventual domestic dispute.

I personally haven't been able to make any relationship work because I've been raised to mistrust the people the closest to me the most.

Fuck OP. He got exactly what the fuck he asked for with his BS. And double fuck him for trying to act like it was a moral decision and not just a hard decision he was afraid to make.

You act like your kid will be an idiot. You wont hide things for long and at thr end of the day, you and your wife's relationship will define some baseline for what a relationship is because you are too much of a selfish shit to look at the situation for whats best, vs what society or your peers may think. Be proud.

See

I hear ya, an accountant friend of mine stays with her pill popping husband for the same reasons, I've been telling her since her daughter was 4 to be happy so her daughter has an jnderstanding of what that is, and now she's starting to pick up on all the passive stuff like their rarely kissing or holding hands. And asking if they like each other. It's sad.

>Eventually both parties are so embittered they don't even hide their fights or fail to remind you that this horrible situation is because of you.
My relationship wasn't a shit because of my daughter. It was because everything with her was so turned off. Every day was the same with her. We could spend weeks without having sex. Or hanging out. We both tried to be alone (with our daughter) even inside the house.

You fell for the Fling Slut?

L U L Z
U
L
Z

Your relationship is staying shit because of your daughter...is the point.

You're literally arguing that staying in a shit relationship is better than raising your daughter in a house where you could show her who you are with a Lizzy.

Wait, stop. I’m calling bullshit. No chick like that’s ever going to give a piece of shit like you, some fuckin prick who can’t keep his wife happy, the time of fuckin day. The fuck is this shit, some goddamn short story you thought up while jerking off in the shower instead of making more fuckin babies with your wife? Talk about pathetic.

>10/10 body
>I can't, I wont cheat on her because muh morality.

OP is and always has been
a faggot

Not op, but They do. But you're probably right if she actually knew about it to OPs degree of spinelessness. Men in this situation tend to over demonize their partner as they need the validation that they're good people from the right audience more than the sex.

I just didn't want to hurt her. She is still important to me. I don't hate her

>Need I tell you...?
Please

You have 2 things in this life to give. Your time and your body. You're wasting both, worse than that, yoy're wasting hers, and unforgivably: you're teaching your kid that that's O.K.

If you don't hate her, give her a chance to find her Lizzy. Stop trying to be s martyr, it's literally measured in wasted opportunity

>Trusting a woman

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You got what you deserve

Thank you. I'm fucking crying right now.

pretty much this

He strikes me as someone who prefers to feel sorry for himself instead of taking responsibility for his actions. If this “Lizzy” is not a complete fiction, there’s no way she could possibly be attracted to this guy enough to feel jealous of his wife. It doesn’t even sound right, none of it. And if she did, she’s couldn’t possibly be that naive. He’s such a good guy and his wife is just a mean ol’ hag of a woman for having bore his kid. Listen, I’ve been married and unhappy. Women aren’t attracted to that. It’s pathetic. No one who is beautiful with a 10/10 body, a drummer, a violinist, professional photographer, underwear model, and does charity, blah, blah, blah, for all intents and purposes, is perfect in every way would ever lower herself by pandering to some married guy who thinks the grass is greener on the other side.

THIS

So, do something about it and start showing Your kid that past decisions, good or bad, don't have to ruin your future.

You either live, learn, or stop doing both.

I will

Well yea, I am just saying that his 10/10 is likely different from yours and he's using some degree of appreciation of her attention to aid her achieving "10" status, is all.

Hey that's not true. I could be myself with her, I felt like a teen again, and started to flirt with her and hang out with her. And we were some kind of "sexless" bf and gf. We were happy together. Also, as I said, she had a boyfriend before meet me, and she broke up with him. So I guess she felt the same way I did. But breaking up with your bf is easier that break up with your wife when you already have a kid

I had pictures, I deleted all. But if you could see her...

And... damn... I miss her so much

Your problem is that you got married too young. Your marriage is dead and you don't want to leave because of your daughter. You will just be miserable, your daughter will grow up seeing this and she will feel like its all her fault. She is the real victim, she didn't ask to be born to young parents.

So now enter this 26 y/o hottie. You kept her dangling made her feel like she is the other women that she is. Did you expect her to be with you? Wait for you? Those cool artsy types are not for serious relationships, they are too driven to be tied down. Chick like that would have lost interest in your ass anyway.

If you want to make things right, leave her be, talk to your wife and see where it goes from there. Sounds like you two shouldn't be together and divorce might be best for the kid.

Maybe it's the best for my kid.