Can someone pls post that image of Marilyn Manson on Fox News where he's got that smug grin on his face?

Can someone pls post that image of Marilyn Manson on Fox News where he's got that smug grin on his face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6n5Oi4714o
youtube.com/watch?v=-WcHPFUwd6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

got you fam

6/10 bretty gud

You dip shit that is not even Manson

well you didnt post manson either dweeb

yes he did

lol

got u fam

here you go

here you go OP, you're welcome

I think I found it, this should help

i got it

Oh my bad I thought he meant Josh Peck as Josh Nichols from Drake & Josh on Nickelodeon.

is this it?

I found it

took me 5 seconds to find it, ever heard of google you cunt fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=G6n5Oi4714o

not 100% sure but I believe this is it

>OP

I just want to take this time to thank the various Hero anons who backed me up when I was rudely attacked by this -> Utter neanderthal

Thanks again you good samaratins

QUIT SHITPOSTING

this is the real manson

One time I accidentally hit a "Drake and Josh" episode on netflix.

"Hi my name is Drake and this is Josh!"

It took five seconds to switch out. I've never been flooded with so much gayness in so little a slice of time.

I gotchu fam

Fokin 'ell m8...
I shoulda listend to ma an gon'a bed et et thurte wen ah wuz tuld!

amma shet muh sheets

everybody watch out cause this man is
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cool
and also suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper edgy
you want to see mature?
This guy has had it to (5.0 seconds) *Here
with your childish bro comedies!
you want to know dangerous?
This guy can handle serious and disturbing
content such as conversations about serial killers!

Fucking back off! this Titan of culture has ABSOLUTELY NO TIME for the likes of you.

I just dm'd you my best nudes.

i hate everything drake and josh is so lame and gay im pessimistic so that must mean im deep fuck off cunt

Idk what those women think they're trying to prove in that picture but doing shit like that naked is a terrible idea, they have helmets but aren't even wearing fucking gloves. You need to be wearing clothes and gloves for that kind of work otherwise at the end of the day you're gonna come out with a whole bunch of scratches all over body or worse and your hands will be all fucked up with blisters and shit.

Here you go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=-WcHPFUwd6U

kek hi im user
wanna be roast pardners?

the fucking tabs tho!!!
I tought I was bad!!!

No problem

please no more

I... I can't stop looking...

is this it?

Found it. You have no idea how much this helped me through hard times.

God bless you OP.

OP here. I just got back from playing a board game with my roommates. I suppose I should have expected this to go this way. I'm glad you all had fun.

OK, this picture has so much WTF in it. First off, what the fuck is the chick with the log roller doings?
Second - The chick sawing the base of the tree off is going to fuck over every on on the tree when she does that.

>This is why we can't have nice things.

The tree is already on the ground you fucking mong

No shit. Look at the angle of the tree. The base of the trunk is resting on the ground but the branches are propping the top of the tree up. When that cut is made it will shift the balance of the tree. When that happens everyone on the tree will shift with it (probably more than they are ready for).
But I guess maths is too hard for you.

>mong
you're the only mongoloid, here
the tree isn't flat on the ground
are you actually retarded?

Pretty sure this is it

stfu
stfu
stfu

jesus. you should have a sign around ur neck to let everyone else know how much of a fucking tard u are

>mfw I ruin the thread

Thanks, user.

found it