Masturbation

masturbation.

how do you do it? what special things do you like that sex just doesn't allow for? me I got two tricks to get me through it. I recently discovered that I can focus on the base of my frenulum once i get to the edge. its amazing how it feels, its like i am masturbating for the first time again. The second is just rubbing my balls. any spot helps but after edging twice I Can rub the lower end between my balls and it sets me off. makes the feeling in my dick less powerful but interesting feeling it move elsewhere.

also managed to get the sensation to move to other parts of my body by stimulating them while edging. anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70GBXXM3uWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like to hold my breath just as I'm cumming. Gives you a crazy full body tingle with a head rush to boot.

ive heard this a lot but never deliberately tested it. i did realize that while i dont hold my breath entirely I tend to naturally just breathe less when im close to the edge, and not at all when im cumming.

i moved on from my dick years ago, I only masturbate with my ass and my nipples now

first and foremost it saves my dick for when I'm fucking another person

secondly there's no refractory period on my nipples or ass, they can cum over and over

lastly it makes me feel femme which is objectively better than feeling masculine

interesting concept but do you actually 'cum'. i cant imagine feeling satisfied without my dick getting off

This

youtu.be/70GBXXM3uWo

Kek

I can see why you'd think that but I promise your first assgasm will make you forget about your dick altogether for a while

I just stick my head in my girls pussy and jerk the rest on my dick until she rapes me

I tried that a lot when i was younger but never had an ass gasm. loved having a vibrator slide out of my ass exactly as i came though.

Faggot

just takes practice, you basically have to teach your body to do it once and then it'll be all your body wants

>hold like cigar
>thumb never moves
>fingers only touch ridge along bottom
>super slow movements only

Is this the booty warrior?

I like to do it while in a video call with a friend, without him knowing.

tried that for yeras but never got anywhere.

thats basically what I Described in the OP, playing with your frenulum's base, but i do that closer to the end.

thats hot dude

I'm doing it right now and have been for almost an hour. It gets me so hard.

male or female?

Teach us

>Hard
Male.

When I started I would wrap tp around my dick and bed hump or whatever you want to call it. After that I then would just jerk it regular with tp covering my dick. Both these ways going dry.

Lately I've had tp lay on the ground as I spit on my dick and jerk, mixture of fast and slow strokes and gun over the toilet paper. I've been into doing the whole ruined orgasm thing where I stop stroking just as I'm about to fun and just have my balls do the work.

not you, your friends.

Either.

thats fucking hot dude. i play with my dick but never actually masturbate when on the phone.

>TP

that sounds awful

thats what i do, feels godly when uncut

>wear sweatpants with drawstring
>pop dick and balls out so waistband is propping everything up
>loop drawstrings around balls
>cross between balls and dick
>tie snugly on top of dick

Yeah what technique for this? What do you use?

I just like to edge as long as possible before cumming. Some times that can be about 30 minutes, other times I can edge off and on for 4 or 5 days. Also after bringing myself to the edge over and over for a bit I get this tingly/ticklish sensation around the tip of my foreskin. When I get right to the edge the sensation can be pretty intense, but it's never enough to make me go over the edge, when I back off it lets up but never completely goes away, at least until I cum. So if I were to spend 30+ mins edging for one day, stop and go back to it again the next day, I feel this slight sensation the entire time.

Also, someone mentioned holding their breath. I'll do the same thing along with contracting the muscles in my lower abdomen. Makes your orgasm more intense.

Something I've been doing since my mid teens is that when I cum I like to milk out as many multiple loads in a short time while my dick is still sensitive. it's made for some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I found that controlling your breathing, taking short breaths/holding it, after your orgasm along with contracting muscles in your abdomen/ass/legs while jacking fast can bring me to a second orgasm about 10-15 seconds or less after my first. If I keep it up I can usually have 4 or 5 of these in a row, sometimes more.

Use just the meat of your palm and rub your junk in a circular motion or up and down, grind every so often. Occasionally make a fist, but only grab the fabric over your junk. Must wear pajama bottoms or some other loose/soft clothing. Rub your inner thigh as well.

One time I came before I even got hard. That was pretty cool.