I love jumping on the TSUUUU meme train with everyone else, but honestly...

I love jumping on the TSUUUU meme train with everyone else, but honestly... does anyone ACTUALLY think he's the GOAT over Messi?

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.co.uk/gerd-muller/elfmetertore/spieler/35604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoever wins the WC 2018, is the GOAT

If none of them win, none is the GOAT

>inb4 muh Euro
I guess Platini is a GOAT now

>I guess Platini is a GOAT
Platini doesnt have 5 balloon doors 4 CL wins and 4 golden shoes like these guys have after this season, you cringey autist.

obviously meant to quote the resident argie nigger

this

2018 will be the decisive tournament

Huh? You are already discounting that Real Madrid is going to beat Juventus?

There's no GOAT status without World Cup. That has always been a rule, and the reason Cruyff never made with Maradona and Pele.

He is >= Messi butl not yet the GOAT

No lol Ronaldo doesn't even crack top 5 all-time
He can only compete with Messi in goals, the rest he's worse at than even Hazard

no, no one (at least on Sup Forums) does; maybe IRL some deluded pakis do, but retarded people always exist

but it's easy to get (You)s by acting like a total reddit tard riding on ronnie's dick, that's why people shitpost and glorify poachnaldo

>people shitpost and glorify poachnaldo
>meanwhile missi chokes laliga and CL
>"well at least missi scored 50 goals this season, he's the GOAT la"

> like a total reddit tard riding on ronnie's dick
That's messi dick riding tho.

how can messhit compete?

Anytime this "debate" pops up, someaone starts talking about titles. "Penaldo won the Euro", "Messi won the Champions some years ago", like they accomplished any of that on their own.

Portugal won the Euro and Barcelona won the Champions. You seem to forget that football is a TEAM sport.

If we get to individual skills, Ronaldo stands no chance.

Not to forget Eto'o won two Trebles in a row. Yet no one thinks he's the goat striker.

>individual skills
looking at Messi I guess choking is a skill now

>pele and maradona meme

müller won a World Cup and outscored them both in less appearances and should've won another. Also won the European championship

He also did it at age 23
Müller is the fucking GOAT.

Stupidity aside, no one comes close to Messi's talent.

beckenbauer babby tapin merchant

Messi has been playing as the best for nearly 10 years now. He has redefined how the sport is taught and played. You just have to look at the new under 20 players to see how god damn awful they all are compared to how he was playing back then. There's no next Messi in the foreseeable future.

>He has redefined how the sport is taught and played.
>Messifags unironically think this
Trully a mental disease

And yet you proclaim tsunaldo as the GOAT.....

Got a number on müller penalties?

transfermarkt.co.uk/gerd-muller/elfmetertore/spieler/35604
less than penaldo but also lower success rate

Yeah and your mum is GOAT at choking on cocks

Messi is the GOAT and Ronaldo is the 2nd best ever. Unless Messi starts playing like shit for like 5 years, that's not gonna change, even if we (PT) win the WC.

kek, "GOAT"naldo amirite? ahahahaha

Messi should just play in the Spanish national team and WC 2018 would be theirs

>He has redefined how the sport is taught and played.

Messi is better dribbler and passer. Ronaldo is more complete.

more complete homosexual

name another player that you have to shadow from 40 meters out, requiring a man on man with a backup supporting central midfielder, and once those two get beaten by a 1-2 or by Messi dribble, requires your central defender to collapse on him and push him out to your left back.

Oh that's right, you can't, because no one else exists with Messi's arsenal of skills. There's a reason why Mourinho looks up at the sky every day and thanks the lord for not having to stay up for 16 hours a night to devise a method to stop the madness that is Lio.

>Mourinho also argued Messi makes the very idea of systems almost irrelevant.
>"Every time I played against Messi, I spent hours studying and trying to stop him," Mourinho said."One thing is a team. Another thing is a team with Messi. With Rijkaard. He played a Champions League with Guardiola. He [if it goes as expected] is playing a Champions League final with Luis Enrique. When people analyse teams, you have to remember that this boy makes everything different. He makes everything different.I this guy makes the gap by himself."

>less than penaldo

Thank you. That's all I needed

>name another player that you have to shadow from 40 meters out, requiring a man on man with a backup supporting central midfielder, and once those two get beaten by a 1-2 or by Messi dribble, requires your central defender to collapse on him and push him out to your left back.
Maradona

>messi is a better dribbler and passer
>still scores more than ronaldo
>ronaldo is more complete

Makes sense

>Maradona 'wonder goal'
>literally Bale-tier

I rate Müller

Wtf that imagen clearly states Messi = GOAT

>Yeah and your mum is GOAT at choking on cocks
argument over, you've tapped out like a pussy.

another one bites the dust.

He doesn't though