Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Do you spend hours crawling through social media looking for this sort of thing?

>Well, Sup Forums?
Stop shitpisting.

ch-ch-ch-checked!!!

Lets be honest user, finding this kind of thing takes literal seconds.

>"I don't like people who don't respect my culture or rights in my country"
>"This is 'racist' "

I really, really want a world war just to see these smug, pampered little fucks suffer and die.

nice get, user!

> Free movement only for white european countries.

Opposing this is racist.

These people rely on these buzzwords so much they don't even understand what they mean anymore. Their opponents are just automatically racist.

>wanting to leave the EU
>racist
what

oh shit, looks like i will #voteremain now

wisdom comes with age

does that mean I will be less racist as i grow older?

Thanks

This guy gets it. Its from the 'tab' student rag. Absolute shit, but you have to expose yourself to as many opinions as possible.

I just wonder why this isn't considered ageist hate speech under the new Orwellian system of censorship being introduced in Europe. If that read something like 'Islamic state has taught me one thing; all Muslims are terrorists' do you think it would be allowed?

tru tbqh family

RARE
are you a virgin?

>why do you want to leave a political-economic union of 28 white countries? Are you Hitler or something?

Only the women. We deport the spoiled ones to Haiti.

get out

>virgin

kek

>Well, Sup Forums?
Fuck off. Next time try harder, but for now you get a trophy delivered to your safe space for trying.

I'm 29 and I know I'm racist. Don't even care.

>The people that fought world war two and saw communism first-hand are bad people
Consider Seppuku

That pic really made me think.

dreckiger Volksverräter

Oh shit, looks like #I'mwithher now :/

>people with the most life experience tend to notice patterns in behavior among different races
Ebun

>Takes second
If you are really trying to separate the shitposts from the actual opinion, analysing one comment section with around 500 comments takes around 12 hours, even more if the comments are more then two lines.

I see kek blessed us again