I guess white men sometimes have bigger penises than black men. Asian here

I guess white men sometimes have bigger penises than black men. Asian here.

daily reminder that this kills the white race

C

actually it is the jews you monkey

largest dick on record, white man

This cant be real

Why do people keep posting these threads? You know if a girl has a preference or is the type that doesn't like "white bois" She will probably choose that smaller black penis over the white. If you have a smaller sized penis if the girl likes you she will still let you fuck I swear this shit is for virgins.

question: why do male asians like white women?

t. Black boi

Bump

We don't. I prefer Asian girls.

While clearly both are outliers, I can attest through second hand experience that these images can exist. My wife dated guys from pretty much any race throughout her 20s, and was with black guys hung like this gentleman, and had a long-term boyfriend who looked almost exactly like the one on the right as well (was an Australian swimmer who was on a scholarship at her university in the US - and I can attest that he was hung like that because they did a trip after he graduated throughout southeast asia and NZ/Oz, and the vacation photos that she still has had a number of them fooling around). She was also with white guys who had cocks the size of the one on the left, and black guys who were hung like the ones in the Blacked videos.

Fag for keepin that on ur files

no one cares

obviously. there are also smart blacks and stupid asians

sauce??

You sound like a cuck Tbh

>being that cucked

size doesn't ,matter that much unless its an absolute requirement for the woman so in the end it doesn't matter.

hey kids remember that no matter how many times the feminists tell you its ok to be a faggot cuck, one look at this bitch will tell you that it indeed is not ok to be a weak cuckold who accepts degeneracy in his partner

who sits around keeping dick size records. Gayest job title ever