Young protagonist with a strong sense of justice leaves homeland to join a historical war

>Young protagonist with a strong sense of justice leaves homeland to join a historical war
>Protagonist falls in love with a brash soldier of foreign origin, but their romance is doomed
>Protagonist is aided by a multi-ethnic team of wacky commandos
>Protagonist is assigned a gruff military commander who dismisses the protagonist's potential until the protagonist goes rogue and accomplishes an impressive victory against the enemy army
>The antagonists are a high-ranking German official who has splintered from his government and formed his own sect based on his beliefs in an old religion
>The antagonists is aided by a mad scientist who develops weapons capable of changing the outcome of the war
>It all culminates in a battle where the protagonist leads a ragtag team of heroes on a raid against the antagonist's base of operations ahead of the weapon's launch
>Tragedy strikes and the protagonist spends the following decades out of action until on present day a man arrives seeking recruits for a team of superheroes

Isn't this pretty much a rip-off of the first Captain America movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udRQLPy35v8
youtube.com/watch?v=w1B3Mgklfd0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k
youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much yeah. Just switch WWII for WWI.

That's why it's set in WW1, so it wouldn't be a COMPLETE ripoff.

LMAO

DC EXPOSED!

Will they ever recover?

>that stupid battle cry theme starts

>[electric cello intensifies]

No because Wondy was first and she's a powerful woman on her own, not like that fag who need science to do something.

>blue and orange

Please let that be Apache Chief. Please let that be Apache Chief.

PLEASE LET THAT BE APACHE CHIEF.

>it's a "a superhuman from another society kills conscripted teenagers because they're le ebil germans" episode
Oh. Goody.

She can't even look good on shopped posters. Worst casting then Michael B Jordan as Johnny Storm.

>DUDE HER THEME WAS FUCKING EPIC

i really despise normies.

And then she got hit by the mustard gas, the end.

I will never get over her casting as Wonder Woman.

Kevin Smith praises it non-stop.

More beautiful than Aphrodite, user.

It's almost like all the relevant heroes appeared during wartime and all their movies follow a generic pattern.

The only reason Iron Man or Batman aren't like this is because it doesn't make sense for them to be 100+ years old.

It's gonna be Olsen/Slipknot one more time. Show him - kill him - say how much beloved that character was.

Her theme is great, and memorable as hell.

Iron Man was in Vietnam or Korea in comics, first movie is set in Iraq, so...

>courage
>for fighting humans that can't hurt her

lolno

du-du-du-du-du-du-daaaah daaah daaah du-du-du-du-daah daaah

>that oversimplifcation

Also, it's theme music for a superhero. It doesn't need to be complex. I mean, what the fuck did you expect?

Honestly its sad Wonder Woman's actual history isnt much like this and there's a lot of creative potential to do something really different and fun

Is DC scared of doing something not grounded in reality with a dark color filter?

>I mean, what the fuck did you expect?
something good
youtube.com/watch?v=udRQLPy35v8
youtube.com/watch?v=w1B3Mgklfd0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
youtube.com/watch?v=HVJGh51wR7k
youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M

Look, it's Wonder Woman.
They never know how to use her.

It was good.

I thought they were changing her origin to be a Kryptonian. Was that just a baseless rumor?

When she was rebooted in the 80s that would of been a good setup for this movie instead. I guess that wouldnt explain how she was in BvS but it beats Wonder Woman vs generic soldiers for two hours.

You can't grief the Chief!

I can hear it in my head right now.

Remind me of that version of her origin.

Its in modern times, or modern for the day I guess. Most of the world is being influenced by Ares and Deimos to do evil shit and generally be dicks to everyone. It focuses on drama between all the gods and Wonder Woman growing from being completely naive, fighting monsters, gods and stuff. She's a really sweet character in it, Gal Gadot doesn't look like she captures any of that at all. Its the Perez run

Isn't Ares supposed to be the big bad in the movie?