Any other Sup Forumsacks getting this fucking message and cant post on Sup Forums??? what the fuck is going on

any other Sup Forumsacks getting this fucking message and cant post on Sup Forums??? what the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161518386/#161543664
cbc.ca/news/world/pizzagate-edgar-welch-sentence-1.4173523
youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh man they banned the crazies darn!

Sup Forumsfags btfo!

It only blocks you if you're a faggot. Not sure why all of Sup Forums wouldn't be able to post.

FBI did not like what you were posting. You do know that the FBI runs this site.

its not just computers, its happening on phones and other shit too. just cant post there and that message shows up at captcha.

nobody did anything and how the fuck would it only affect "one board" in particular with posting.

Sup Forums is bought & paid for now, user. CIA controlled. that's why Q left for infinity chan

Gook Moot needs more memberships sold.
Now go KYS

Q was always three-letters controlled, user. They were fucking with you. It was an experiment to see how Sup Forums would regard "insiders" with controlled leaks. Honestly, you should've known this from that cheesy fucking name.
That's all Sup Forums is to these people, user. You are mice.

the last couple of days we put out some serious info that may of disturbed some people in relation to the parkland shooting. there is connections with a company in juno that had pulled funding for a first alert system at that school for active shooters. the person who posted on Sup Forums his uncle works for the company and told us about it, we released info about the guy who owned the company not shortly after that we started getting those messages.

>It was an experiment to see how Sup Forums would regard
user, even though i'm a believer in Q, i STILL wonder this at the same time. as far as i'm concerned, none of it matters until we watch hillary and king nigger swing from the gallows

Sup Forums is going to have to become our safe haven

can you link me, user? i can't remember seeing this on the current Q board

i will try right now if if i can. we started digging deep the other night.

Sup Forumslotion

he can't though

Test

czeched
i will wait for these heavenly trips

i had that on Sup Forums a couple weeks ago, lasted for a few weeks

shut the fuck up michael and suck a black dick

Found the link

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161518386/#161543664

STARTED AFTER THIS THREAD.

it's called a range ban. either someone near you was spamming CP, or you're an ant whose government has blocked your access

Literally impossible. They both have too much political power. This is way Trump was praising Hillary after the election, because he got a phone call about what would happen if he tried to imprison her. Alternatively, you could try to go vigilante and personally kill them both, but they still each have ss with them even after the presidency is over. Really nothing we can do

many thanks user. i'll check it out. may you receive your 72 virgins in the afterlife, or something like that

if they walk, then it's all fucked anyway. i expect it to all be fucked, but i'm hoping it's not

go back to your containment board

this is actually the real thread, the thread we were in got NUKED. see attached.

Yeah I got it and now I'm stuck posting here. What the fuck

I get it on every board. it's a shit ass attempt at getting us to buy passes

we got too close user, they are trying to shut us up.

checked again. kek wants this information out there. i'm taking this to the Q board

stop posting while using mobile data on your phone you fucking faggot

im not on my phone posting.

get this info out anons, they are trying to shut us up at Sup Forums

OP do you have Comcast?

'member when you retarded niggers got into a frenzy about how some pizza shop had children in its basement because of a slew of circumstantial "evidence" and sensationalism

'member how you got a veteran, a former member of the armed forces you glorify, to go to said pizza shop with an AR-15, completely convinced he was saving children who were trapped in an underground sex dungeon

'member how there were no children or underground sex dungeon and he was arrested and put on national news as a dangerous psychopath

i member

sometimes you have to spoonfeed the brainlets on Sup Forums

yes.

All of Comcast is blocked, and so are parts of England, and all of Japan.

There are a couple threads about it on /qa/ but they're mostly getting scrubbed.

Just remember, with Jews you lose.

But they're gonna undo it, r-right?

thanks anons. i've passed it along to the q board at infinity

>But they're gonna undo it, r-right?
no. go back to /r/The_Donald

Yes, when you accept the Florida school shooting narrative.

Jesus I feel legitimately bad for you burgers, you have one hell of a Jew problem

Right after you, friend

Can't post on my phone, or I get that message. But on my phone, like if I'm shitting or at campus I can't.

About 1/5th of America is blocked, give or take. Pretty much all of the South. But yeah, you're right.

Glad it's not just me, why the fuck are we banned? I dindu nuffin

"Q" was a undercover psyop faggot and still posts there

Free thought is dead. This board is spammed 24/7 to keep people from discussing things and to make it less obvious when they scrub topics they don't like.

hr bill 1865 about to pass. sites scrubbing shit fast

Q predicted this

I have had the block for over a week now

Atleast Sup Forums is loading for you guys. I have super high speed and it loads like this from ANY device using my IP

I get it on my phone when I'm psting from work, I figured too many trolls worked in my building

>Q predicted something he was going to do in the future

Shocking. Absolutely mind-boggling.

adblock friend

yeah I cant even RP as a Nazi and pretend to be a retard like them aymore :/ fucking Russians running the board

Trap thread time

nope. were purposely being blocked and its getting worse, thousands of us are blocked.

your ban

enjoy ban

yeah same for me. glad it's not just me. I have to turn airplane mode on and off like 30 times before I can fucking post. I really think it's gotta be something to do with money. cuz a month ago or whatever the image posting went down for nearly a whole day and now this shit. either can't afford servers or they just want us to buy a pass

say goodbye to the 1st amendment and soon the 2nd.

Spooky... probably best to lay off the shitposting

REMOVE KEBAB

So what it's just a paid shill echo chamber now? Kek

It's funny how Sup Forumstards literally just block out any dissenting opinion, or reply to it with pre-fabricated memes that tangentially relate to the topic. It's almost like they're afraid to challenge their own beliefs and hate when people violate their safe spaces. It's also funny how vehemently they deny the horseshoe theory. And talk about how they hate that white women fuck black dudes, all the time, as if they're obsessed with it. And respond violently to accusations of being gay. Funny stuff.

That's what you get for shooting up a pizza shop because of tangential "evidence" purporting of pedo rings being run through restaurants in major cities.

Imagine being this fucking retarded, this is public safety 101

They are snowflakes for a reason and run to their safe space.

This has been on my mind all day

your funny because the bill itself is being passed in the "guise of" protecting against child sex trafficking....

Brian Roberts visited Sup Forums once hes not been the same since

i dont. link me

Yes, to protect them from meme spewing inbreds who were cajoled by Russian intel agencies seeking to sow division in the US.

cbc.ca/news/world/pizzagate-edgar-welch-sentence-1.4173523

>inb4 >cbc news

>seeking to sow division in the US.
Well it worked.

this is the absolute state of Sup Forums in current year

thanks

>paid shills
>shitty mods
>thousands banned

reminds me of twitter, tbh

not another Shoah!

youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4

its all starting to unravel, expect more shit to happen and them making more new laws.