C-Celeb Thread: G-Gold Rush 2018, t-to succeed enter here, i-ignore the beta s-snots laying o-on the floor, s-sniveling...

C-Celeb Thread: G-Gold Rush 2018, t-to succeed enter here, i-ignore the beta s-snots laying o-on the floor, s-sniveling...

Devol never wins

first

You will burn in hell after you have suffered in this world

kek

you almost got it

M-M-My mistress Victoria i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and sh-she could e-easily h-have thousands o-of alphas a-at her c-call...

If you want me to make it my mission to personally hunt you down and bleed you out like pigs Even though it is inconvenient and risky you will leave me with no other choice

wasn't me but I'll tell him you said that

H-H-Have w-we today a-at least inched o-our w-way a-a little closer i-in g-g-g-getting a-a world class b-beautiful w-woman l-like m-my Vic g-good sirs...?

boy, that sure is stupid.

I want to fap to Katy Perry.

How long do you continue this as long as you can get away with it when will you act like a responsible adults ?

Yes. I had a date with my Ryry yesterday

rude

what did her soles taste like?

It’s a shame that I will have to hear 24 seven spam to my brain Because no one on earth has a conscience to do the right thing

*fart*

But you remember with the intensity you were warned over and over again

Fine mozzarella

Zulul

Stop, How many time should I have to ask you ?

Stutteranon always delivers. VJ is legit. I’m just glad I’m not the one obsessed with her.

o ya bb, das de stuuuuuuuuf

>this is a glitch, or what?

How many times do I have to ask you to stop lying and trolling me

I gotta start watching that show.

So nobody on kik or disc?

If I have to find people and kill them do you think I won’t find you ?

I-I-I'm s-so h-happy t-to h-hear th-the g-good sirs h-here g-getting s-so m-many beautiful c-celeb w-woman... I-It m-must be like a-a dream f-fulfilled f-for them...

Must you post this in every thread? Does your mother not tuck you in?

Reported

I want you to apologize or kill yourself

You are ruining your own life how do you hope to escape from this ? What have you thought about for your future if this is your life ?

he's too cheap to pay for an ad.

Samefag/sage

For what purpose?
Oh yes. It was like heaven Stutterbro
When did you two had your last date?

it's pretty terrible but you do get Nina

I will find your first, I don’t want to have to do this but you won’t stop

thx op

No and working on it

I can’t fall asleep so I need to cum first.

Has anyone remade a discord?

he's an aussie.. what do you expect

Well that is the only bit i'm interested in.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I haven't e over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Stop begging,If that is so important to you you need to lose your virginity

Not funny You have ruined my life with your lies you have room in my families life at hopes and expectations for me

heh

Working on that too

Ok?

No you’re not you know you would die if you were to have sex with someone besides me

*spank*
*pinch*
*smooch*

That looks worth suffering through the rest of it for. It'll give my heart and hand a chance to calm down.

Kill urself stop trying to rape me

Suffer in Hell forever ur trying to rape me telepathically again I’m a real person stop

gotta take the good with the bad amirite
c_c

Stop

yes, that's me. twice.

Stop leave

wait wut

>gotta take the good with the bad amirite
The goods seem to outweigh the bad here.

The fuck are you going on about?

nothin.. nothin

This is a garbage thread

It's mostly spam, yeh

I’m a real person I want you to stop raping me and trying to force me to do things I don’t want to do stop spamming me stop bothering me or you will have to face consequences. From jesus

Not funny Ruin my life and the life of my family and their expectations and hopes and dreams for me

I wanna play with those toes

Okay, put Jesus on.

he's literally insane user
oh for sure. there are some other hot chicks on there too. I tried to watch that show Riverdale with all those preemo sluts and I just couldn't do it past like the 4th episode lol

I want to be able to have a job and I have to live on disability. Maybe you could apologize or give me a job

The CW certainly do well in the casting of hot women department.

Now you have the nerve to call me mentally Ill? After you have publicly been proven to rape and steal from me how long you think you can get away with being such a disgusting person ? Surely you will burn in hell forever

More details

fuck yeah. if I didn't have access to the internet I would just flip to the CW and fap fap fap

I really like how they look in those wedges, so I want her to sit across from me, put her feet in my lap, and let me pull her heels off and massage her feet.

Thicc

Lying rapist again all day and night long, Yes maybe I will put a bullet in your head after all

Angel Newman?

My dick doesn't stand a chance.

A bullet in Emma stone Taylor swift Hayley Williams heads

Also Taylor momsen victoria Justice emma Watson’s emma Roberts ill shot U i guess

Oh absolutely. Wouldn't matter what show was on since they always have 10/10's

Being the worst looking member of a CW cast still has you at an 8/10

Sounds already amazing

tell the FBI I said hi

Pure evil

It will be too late

Really wanna jerk off to Tswift right now

I want to massage her thighs

You're killing me user.