Hey Sup Forums should I fuck this older woman? She has a pretty thick ass and nice tits...

Hey Sup Forums should I fuck this older woman? She has a pretty thick ass and nice tits, but loves country and I hate it. But she is kinky as fuck
>pic related her spreading for me

Fuck her right in her old ass

I dunno man, are you horny?

Yeah, If she will let you fuck her ass, then yes.

She will let me fuck her ass
Yeah and I have a thing for older women

Then fucking go for it brother.

why do you hate country? are you some kind of philistine??

Yeah I'd fuck her in the ass and I don't really like older women

Only problem is I looked her up online and she is not remotely aware of anonyminity on the internet. She used her real name on kik and was recently arrested in NC on cocaine possession. She doesn’t seem that smart

Right? That ass is fat and she is a natural red head

I hate modern country, some older stuff is fine but most of it is pop with twang about trucks

WHEN YOU FUCK ANOTHER WOMEN YOU BECOME VERY CLOSE TO NORMIEHOOD. AT THAT POINT YOU EITHER STOP POSTING OR POST CANCER. THIS SEEMS TO BE THE POST WHERE YOU ARE TRANSITIONING TO CANCER. SO. MY RECOMMENDATION IS TO FUCK AND THEN KYS, SO THAT YOU DONT HARM OTHERS WITH YOUR SHIT CHOICES.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

If you have anymore close ups of her ass and stuff please share haha I'd go to town on that

Someone is upset cause no milf pussy

>Post
do it, country isn’t so bad and you can always look back on this as a success instead of a “what if.”

Damn nice pussy too

Trips of truth
One more of her ass and pussy just posted, I have a few short vids she literally filmed for me tonight as she fingered herself.
>nice dubs btw

You say kinky as fuck. I say do it. Fuck her in the ass, then make her clean it with the mouth, then give her a golden shower and make her drunk your piss.

Slam that ham

Yeah i’m thinking that. My concern is if we fuck at her place she picks the music and i dunno if I can fuck to the rhythm of country being I don’t like it. But i’ll Manage

Looks tight from her age

Stop wasting your life on refuse. You're not a nigger. Do not live like one.

I’m not into piss play but she is totally into ass to mouth. I have some butt plus she wants up her ass while she rides me. She wants to be stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey

I’m not a nigger but I love fucking older women and i haven’t been with one since I wasn’t 18, I feel like I need one more before I date someone age appropriate.

Check my fucking trips

Why are you still here? Get over there bend her over and stick your cock up her ass

Short vids you say?

Cause roommates, plan is to fuck her thursday at her place if everything is according to plan

Yeah but on phone and in bed. No way to put on here atm

Damn that sucks

Yeah, nothing super special, at one point she does put 3 fingers in her pussy cause I told her to