ITT: Infographs

ITT: Infographs

Also do any anons know if this works? I would try it out, but I don't want to waste my time for crumbly wet paste on my dick.

no idea

I tried this seven years ago and it didn't work. My boyfriend is gonna buy me an onahole some day soon because he thinks it'll be cute to watch me use it, so I guess I'll finally figure out what 15 year old me missed

I remember making this years ago. It kinda works, but since its smooth its really hard to get any pleasure from it.

kek

Hmm.

a good read

stop saving thumbnails nigger

Will make this tonight. If this thread survives I'll report back later.

Cool. How much later? Dunno how long I should stay up.

Godspeed user

do it now and let us know. i tried once and didnt do it right because the opening was too small and the thing ripped on my dick and crumbled. didnt have enough to do again and just bough a couple mouth and pussy toys and called it a day.

Fucking bolt cutters retard.

I'd like to see you find bolt cutters in Africa

Before I leave my house. It is currently 7:26pm, so not too long. Perhaps at 9pm, I will come back.

Thank you.

Ah man, that sounds like it sucks user. I think I'm going to have trouble finding something of that circumference as well. Hopefully I find something with a little girth that will fit in my fridge.

Fuck that, I'll start making one right now. I've got starch, running water, and the willpower.

That's nearly five am for me, but I will try and stay up.

Godspeed user

Actually, yeah, I'm gonna make one now too.
will post progress

Go Sup Forumsrothers! for /sci/ence!

You must have big pockets if you can hide a set of bolt cutters in them.

Thanks bro, appreciated!

For science

16" bolt cutters hide fine in a laptop bag, and it doesn't even look bulky.

fingertips are the only external body part that regrows naturally, you don't need snake oil for that

hell yes.

Found out it doesn't work when I was about 14

I can't find anything to stick inside the solution to make the hole, any suggestions?

I've used my flute to make mine. Also check'd.

The best guide actually uses a candlestick - you cut divots into the side and when the mold is finished, you melt out the wax. Silicone for various reasons is the obvious material.

Still though, it's better just to buy one from Amazon or something. They cost like $10-15 and they come in a normal Amazon box.

Though, the downside is that it's basically impossible to find one that you can go full speed without being noisy.

Your peepee

Carrot or cucumber? Screwdriver handle?

It's cooking

Dubs again. What is this?!

1 min and it's still completely liquid, so it's going back in.

Lol these might be good in an apocalyptic situation, but as someone who regularly goes on long mountain hikes in Washington state, to bring these on an outing is joke. All this stuff together must weigh a hundred pounds. Have fun obliterating your knees going down hill, regardless of your endurance. Just get good with a map and a compass, it's more valuable than all of this combined.

It smells strangely nice.

nice

im not sitting in the fridge for 40 mins

carrot and screwdriver handle are too small for my girth, remember it has to be slightly larger or it will break
cucumber is not a bad idea but the girth may be a tad large. Lemme see what I can find

god damn....this is going to be a Fleshlight blessed by the god of dubs

Yeah it works for a one time use thing. Feels pretty good too. Just a lot of mess for what you get

>It smells strangely nice

In the fridge, for now.

Is that provolone? Nice.

What happens after one time?

it smells like some sort of tea, no idea
:thumbs_up:

>Grab some nuts, boy.

the consistency of what i scooped out to make the hole is very promising

you're radiating your bread :(

Shit i haven't seen these in years fucking saved.png

You are blessed, user

i would say to make sure it is lubed with something that wont dissolve it because the heat from friction could make it stiffer on your dick.

don't have any lube
what would be an acceptable substitute?

do you have olive oil? vaseline?

cooking oil

Butter

uhhh cornsatch and water... maybe a veggi oil? i knoe its bad for latex and silicon but i think starch should be fine.

ask your uncle to spit in the cup, hewill be none the wiser

cooking oils sound like they would burn in my dick hole, and im not going to use butter on my dick
i have vaseline so i'll try that as long as it wont dissolve my hard work

Lol

It's done, posting results

Try and buy some Lelo brand lube sometime user, it's the best lube around. It doesn't seem like much for the price but a little dab goes a long way!

Lmao

cooking oil is fine. i used to use that with my old fleshlight. just dont use soap, that shit gonna burn your duck hole for days

Or shampoo, or conditioner.

olive oil is perfectly safe so long asyoure not allergic to it

>cooking oils sound like they would burn in my dick hole
Maybe experiment before you assume? Cooking oil is fine, we've been using it to get off for literal millenia.

fuck me i made that mistake when i first discovered jerking it, hurt so bad

potentially three millenia. I know the ancient greek or romans used olive oil

I use soap all the time when I'm spanking my junk in the shower. Maybe it's because I'm uncircumsized.

I used olive oil the first time I fucked someone in the ass and like, they were clean so no shit smell, but the olive oil smell lasted so long and was so pungent... It's such a clear smell memory when I use it to cook.

another good read

or maybe its because youre in the shower where water is constantly on your dick??????

who would just use soap
like not in the bathroom
just use soap
no wtf of course he is in the shower

yeah that suck. the problem using it with a fleshlight is that you are gonna have a lot of that stuff right up in there.
the problem with any type of oils is that it damage the material and it create molds. find out about that a little to late with my tenga flip

>where water is constantly on your dick
I shower with my back facing the head, because I don't like water on my face until I'm ready to wash it.

It's cornstarch. The thing costs less than fifty cents to make.

i have phimosis and lube it the only way for a good wank with a fleshlight or by hand and i still got soap in my dick hole. maybe you are one of those who fap only the lower part of his dick

then that good. use whatever you want to use. it not like a 100$ fleshlight

I made sure to follow the recipe and use correct measurements.

tried it once long ago. didn't really work