If Tony has had a suit stronger than the Hulk all this time...

If Tony has had a suit stronger than the Hulk all this time, why do they still make Banner transform into the Hulk all the time to fight bad guys despite the obvious mental/emotional stress it puts him through?

Comic book movies are for plebs, and retards.

Why doesn't Tony just make suits for Captain America, Arrowman and Slut Widow? Isn't it really dangerous for them to be running around where literally any random badguy with a regular gun can kill them?

It's designed to fight the hulk, he's not going to use it to crush normal people like a melon.

Oddly enough, the only person he makes a suit for is Spiderman.

>literally any random badguy with a regular gun can kill them

Didn't ScarJo literally tank a grenade to the face in the opening of Civil Dispute though?

Hollywood treats grenades either as superweapons that can singlehandily blow up an entire building, or firecrackers that can go off right in front of you and do nothing.

He did. According to Wheadon, Tony designed Cap's, Hawkeye's and Widow's new costumes they wear in AOU.

He even throws a line about it in the movie.
>"Actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler."

He makes their uniforms already and they can just borrow suits. Kill yourself

But like Iron Man suits that he a Rhodey wear.

>designs a suit for Hawkeye/Cap
>They still fight with bows/frisbees instead of guns/lasers and shit

>He makes their uniforms

Even if they're advanced kevlar armour it's not much.

> they can just borrow suits

Why aren't they in suits all he fucking time?

There's not a single advantage to not having a battle armour.

Actually, why even put them IN suits? Iron Man 3 showed he could have remote controlled suits that worked just fine. Just have everyone safe and sound in the Avengers tower controlling their own suit by remote. And if one gets blown up, you just send in another suit.

The only person actually in a fight should be Thor since he's more powerful than a suit and pretty much invincible.

>Twink

It's because they don't like wearing Iron Man suits. It's the same in the comics, why doesn't half the Avengers wear them? Because it either messes with their abilities or because plain and simple, Tony doesn't want them to. he's very picky about this in the comics.

In The Avengers Thor uses his lightning to power Tony's suit up and over 100% of its operational power.

Why don't they do that all the time?

He made black dude's suit but to be fair black dude stole it and refused to give it back

How about Iron Man 3 where he has the ability to control the suit remotely. Never uses it again

it would probably start cooking him inside the suit.

>Never uses it again
Because it wasn't reliable. Suit almost killed Pepper once because he was having a bad dream.

When did that fucking happen?

In Iron Man 3.

Why not?

>wearing a clunky suit when your main abilities are drawn from finesse and agility

I hate the Hulkbuster. Such bullshit.

That would be fucking hilarious. Thor out there fighting while the rest of the team's controlling their drone suits sitting around on couches in PJs,

I wonder if part of the deal was Iron Man fucks that cute little Spider-Twink on the side.

>thinking about a Marvel movie for more than five seconds
I don't recommend it

It wasn't stronger he was ripping that shit off him over and over again and only after he got an entire skyscraper dropped on top of him was tony able to take him out,and even then it was because he wasn't really hulking all the way out since it was the witch fucking with him.

He was at like 25% hulk power in that fight.

>Sup Forums

When the OP is genuinely too stupid to understand the premise of a fucking MARVEL MOVIE you know the species as a whole is doomed.

I will answer equally autistically because only an autist would try to discredit a movie everyone already shits on and doesn't even discuss anymore, like it means anything. In this movie Tony and Bruce have a conversation about "Veronica" which is what they call the suit. I cant remember exactly what they said but that leads me to believe they just made it by this movie. On top of that in comics they said its fueled by the radiation Hulk emmits. That is such a retarded answer to a very retarded question but you literally cant argue with it, faggot.

The real answer is if he used it all the time they wouldn't use the Hulk, and people like Hulk. If characters did the most efficient and logical thing all the time we wouldnt have many memorable movies or stories in general. You're not outsmarting the filmakers or audiences by pointing out something like this when people accept the fact that fictional stories are not meant to be completely logical. By buying into the concept of superheroes at all you're accepting a lot of retarded shit already.
This applies to you too, smartass.

because he doesnt want to

Because comic books, and especially marvel comics ingeneral, are retarded.

For example, it makes no sense that the xmen universe and blade universe to exist in the same marvel universe as everyone else