My ex is converting to islam and marrying some middleeastern guy...

my ex is converting to islam and marrying some middleeastern guy. im pretty sure its because of how badly i treated her when we were together i was young & dumb.i feel aweful

should i contact her and try to save her from a life of torture and abuse or just stay? all advice is welcome mates

Why do you assume she's going to get tortured and abused?

My ex became a lesbian after how bad I treated her.
Have no regret and let her ruin her life

ruin her life? as a lesbian she'll have the best sex of her life and she wont have to deal with your mediocre dick

If she's dumb enough to even consider converting to Islam, is she really worth trying to save?

>best sex of her life
>lesbians are confined to fingers and plastic

Kek okay fag

Do you have anger issues buddy ?

Would you stop your gf from hooking up with a nigger?
Same concept. Just let it happen and watch her social media flood of pictures of a half nigger baby but no sign of the nigger that sired it.

I think you're the one that need to be saved from your redneckism if you don't realize that you're the problem.
You can't make a woman happy, just deal with it.

Lesbians know how to make women cum??? Which most men cant do?
I'm not seeing your point

amen

you have no idea what race i am lol youd be surprised

Maybe you shouldn't have tried to set her on fire, Chen Xie.

Why would women know because they are women and why wouldn't men ?

You're really a sexist bigot

because logic

Maybe you shouldn't have starved her, Chen Xie.

Because women have vaginas and know how they work? Are you a moron? Obv a girl is going to be better at making another girl cum because they have the same fucking genitals. Jesus

You're a fucking idiot

Maybe you shouldn't have raped and beat her, Chen Xie.

That plastic has more blood flow than that stick you call a penis mate.

Oh okay you're just trolling
Sage

My point is most dykes fingers aren't 10 inches long or even moderately thick unless they have man hands in which case they probably look manish and live a sad life as a cliche chowing on other chud social rejects.

This

Can someone tell me when Sup Forums became such a whiny, feministic, and generally tumblr-ish pool of bullshit?

Never be concerned about what an ex is doing with her life.

All your girls are belong to us

Fingers don't need to be 10 inches long to make a woman cum tho? Have you touched a vagina before?

What's wrong, Chen? Nothing to say?

Could you be more of a virgin?

It became this way as soon as these faggots got good at the Internet and newfag beta nigger lovers told everyone about this place and then the media got ahold of it and sucked on everyone's epeen spawning the era of Sup Forums''s collapse.

Why did you hurt her, Chen Xie? Now she's run off and barely knows this guy

You must be the master of lesbians and puss facts. Please tell us the ratio of dykes to normal copulations

well, Sup Forums was never good, but today times makes me miss it wholeheartedly

That bitch is ugly!

This. Darwinism working here. Don't interfere.