S/fur

s/fur

Hey, Diesel. How's it going?

Meh barely slept cause my back pain is back from doing shit after doing nothing for 3 months. How're you?

Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. I'm just the same as always, depressed and bored.

I don't mind the back pain since I've always had it when working, plus now that I've got it again, it should get a little better after a while once I get used to it again

That's really not a good reason, you shouldn't be okay with being hurt. I don't know why you do that to yourself, but I guess I'm not one to talk.

I somehow hurt my back years ago, probably doing something stupid and I've had back pain ever since. Its not that bad. Usually I can ignore it well enough, but there are some days I need pain killers. Life is nothing without a little pain, and it doesn't really bother me that much in the grand scheme of things. Thanks for caring though

Tibbies

So it's usually just you two nerds spammin furry tits all nite.

Sounds lit.

That's how it usually is.

I have a few questions for you guys/gals.
1. do you have any Cow ladies or Puzzle the Giraffe?
2. I need help acquiring money in a month, but can't work full time at my job due to medication and heart problems that require said surgery.

I don't expect anyone to help me in this, but I need help.

I guess that is one way to shut the namefags up.
I will have to remember that the next time someone tries to spiderman the thread.