Has Sup Forums ever been robbed?

Has Sup Forums ever been robbed?

Muslims have it right on this one, cut off their fucking hand

yes
had gun in face
am concealed carrier, now

i am much too alpha to be robbed

Niggers are the victims though, right lib-fucks?

Shotgun to the dick

i cant imagine if that was my mom. id have to hunt those.

gas station attendant in Ontario
been robbed twice, one white and one nigger

and this is why people hate niggers

you already had the purse. shes fucking elderly. did you really need to punch her?

Niggers are niggerly niggering

The weak should fear the strong.

NIGGERS target people they know can't defend themselves, no honour at all

You really consider robbing the elderly strong? Nigger detected

>robbery

Got jumped by a bunch (3-4) black guys on my way home from a local arcade when I was in high school. Didn't really realize they were following me (I was a stupid little liberal kid who was vaguely aware that a group of black guys in their late teens/early twenties were approaching me from behind at 11p.m. but knew it was wrong to assume they were up to no good, so I pretended they weren't there) until I heard someone behind me say, "Hey", turned halfway around and got punched in the face. Knocked my glasses off and set me stumbling and by then all of them were on me, punching me and dragging me off to the side of the road where they knocked me down and started kicking me.

Realized at some point that one of them was asking me where "the money" was, so I yelled something about my jacket, which they then ripped off. I didn't have any money. One of them pointed down the road and told me to run, so I did. Cops later found my jacket in the middle of the road in the nigger part of town. The only thing in it that they could have taken was a half-full box of tic-tacs, and they had indeed taken it.

It was mostly just shocking, like I couldn't believe this was happening. I remember being on the ground with this group of guys kicking me and thinking, "Fuck, I'm going to die", thinking that I didn't have anything they could want to steal and that any minute now one of them was going to pull out a knife and start stabbing me. Hid from cars passing by on my way home since I thought they would come looking for me once they realized there was no money in my jacket.

Overall, a scary experience for a sheltered 16 year old. Looking back, I was incredibly lucky to go through a learning experience like that one and get out of it with only a couple black eyes.

Attempted

I was about to twice by niggers.

The first time was when I was walking home from school and a group of 3 niggs were following me and I noticed and was feeling scared,thankfully I walked past a gasoline station and there was a cop car and once they noticed the cops they left.Just in case the cop car was tagging along with me for a few blocks until the blacks were out of sight.

The second time was when I was grocery shopping and some niggress just walked up to me and put her hands in my shopping cart while I was loading groceries to my car,there was also a cop there who was literally 5 feet away from us and he had his taser ready just in case she tried to grab some of my groceries and run.She also noticed him(cop) and just made up some bs story so I just gave her a dollar to fuck off she left and me and the cop just gave each other a nod.

What the fuck is even happening here?

You covered for her and gave her a dollar?

It's actually a common robbery technique that thieves are using nowadays.

>people use their smartphones on the toilet
>they see someone shitting
>peeks under stall to see if phone is out
>crawls under bathroom stall
>act confused, like they're going to leave
>unlock door
>snatch phone out of their hands and runs away
>pants are around your ankles so you can't run after them immediately

Autistic boy had to poop but the door was locked

As soon as that little cut started wriggling his fat ads under he would've been kicked multiple times in the face. Fuck his age, fuck that he looks like a huge nerd, there's no reason at all for any human being to be crawling around under occupied stalls, I don't care how fucking confused he acts. Confused as to how he actually thought it would work, probably.

Would you really kick a retard in the face?

there's nothing there that you could hurt

Hell yes I would, not even a retard has a good enough reason to be crawling into my stall while I'm shitting. And if the parent had anything to say afterwards, I'll tell them to put it on a leash, like it should have been in the first place.

You would't do or say shit tough guy.

kek

Well, I mean, no use arguing with a complete stranger over the internet, you can believe what you want, but I just hope you're never the retard that comes crawling under my stall because you'd lose a few teeth. Literally no one, mentally deficient or not, has any reason to be crawling under an occupied stall. Anyone doing so is up to no good, and will be treated as such.

If someone is crawling under your stall like that, you probably should kick them.

I have two stories
>Be me 14
>Walking down the busy street not 10 minutes away from home
>See tweaker
>Start rehearsing my "Sorry bud, I dont have any change" routine in my head
>Say it a little too prematurely
>I stare at him
>He stares at me
>WindowsXPerror.wav
>he twitches
>Tells me to empty my pockets.
>"No thanks im good"
>WindowsXPerror.wav x100
>*twitch*
>He pulls out switchblade and "DO IT"
Me being a little shit disturber/instigator and not giving af mentality. But it was at this moment when i realized not to fuck with crazy.
>"What are you going to do stab me?"
>>BLUESCREEN
>He goes for my gut
>OHFUK
>Autopilot engage
>Move hand to save internal organs
>Scream because 14 and bad man hurt me
>He sees blood and fucking bolted
>Hospital across street
>Get stitched up and went home.

Pic of my hand today im 22

Carjacking in Chicago

i avoid blacks and street rats, the different colored niggers, so i've never really been robbed. I've had cholos steal my yu-gi-oh cards in middle school, but that was before i knew better

I really hope he fucked her

I once had nigger start yelling out a car saying he was gonna fight me if talked to some girl again all I said was I'm not going to fight you he said I'll fight you right now and I just repeated and they drove off. I honestly want to carry and just walk through some ghetto like wait for some nigs to attack and then pump them full of lead wouldn't get caught either considering itl be a ghost gun and I'll have no connection to them or the area. And honestly it would be self defense cause all it take is your head hitting the pavement and you could die.

kek

The guy left his car unlocked or something?

Cunt I hope he gets Hodgkins lymphoma....

Why do they literally act and move like monkeys? I mean, Jesus fuck, its like they can't help it

>21
>stationed near Ocean Side Ca
>No car, take bus off base
>walking back to base after getting a haircut
>Black guy pills up next to me, white passanger
>ask me if I need a ride back onto the base, say sure..what could possibly happen?
>A fe minutes in the cracker jumps in the back seat
>I pull out my ink stick and jab him in the neck a few times
>I open the door and jump out,get bad road rash

I was pissed not because of the attempted robbery, I left my damn Colimas carne asada fries in the car

He has clearly just opened it.

Hope he fucking dies the most horrible lingering death...Sheer fucking agony.

You needed your dad to have given you the "talk" concerning blacks. Too bad, it sounded like you were raised by naive liberals and had no clue how to deal with that situation properly.

I have only been robbed of my innocence

lol where's your god now?

I'm half black. I don't really give a shit if it's a nig or not. If I'm walking home I'll usually see someone walking in my direction and I'll instantly cross the street. I always lock all of my car doors too. I'm usually too fucking paranoid.

>It was just a test of faith from God

busy giving the niggers the strength to go through with the robbery.

Got my cellphone taken by some bitch when I was at the bar a few years back.
She asked if I can call her a cab to pick her and her friend up and when I went to she grabbed the phone out of my hand and jumped into a car being driven by someone else.
I was to drunk to do fuck all about it and just went home and went to sleep.
Bought myself another phone a few days later and black listed and cancelled the other one.

>be me
>be 10
>come home from your dads house
>fuck yeah carls jr for dinner
>watching disney channel in room
>cory in the house
>hear mom scream and investigate
>two men one with gun in house
>mom is on floor asks you to lay down
>few minutes pass get taken into other room
>man with gun puts our hands in zip ties
>had to pee before and some comes out
>mom tells guys there is goodies near tub
>her phone was in bossom
>she frees hand and dials 911
>tells operator to shut up, our add
>guys take stuff to our truck and bounce
>few minutes later they are caught
>get 6 years
>one gets out and kills a trap
>now serving life

it was payback for racism

That's fucked, user, every bit of it.

Did you have nightmares about that afterwards? Did it fuck you up as a kid?

by niggers, yes
in usa

Yeah

While back my sister was a crack addict, anyway she sold a bunch of my cars/parts on facebook from my workshop that I work in on the weekends with all my racecars and hobbies I've spent years building. Friend messages me while at work in the city what is going on and that a deal is going down again soon (few hours).

Leave work, rush to the shop, everything was gone. 10's of thousands worth of wheels, performance parts, spare parts. Took me the better part of 15 years to get. All gone.

Anyway as I'm going fucking BALLISTIC at her over all of this since she was on the property caught red handed this big black sack of shit shows up in an SUV. He was there to take a bunch of the stuff and deal smack. I rushed him in the driveway with a metal pipe and smashed up the car he pulled up in. Then I turned back on my sister when he took off and beat her with said pipe as well. She ran off and lept in his car and they left, was the 2nd to last time I ever saw her.

She went to jail eventually, but I lost everything that I enjoyed. It still upsets me to think it got sold for crack and it's all gone. They came back one other night which was the last time I ever saw her, I'd installed motion sensors and security cameras, went out with a shotgun and fired into the air and her + nig nogs just shit the bed and ran.
Fuck her and fuck anyone like her, would happily put a bullet in her head if I came prepared enough to frame it as self defense.

they are genetically inferior
they still act like monkeys because they are way closer to them, than to us humans

So many of these criminals could have been made into examples had their victims been armed. A shame.

Jesus fucking christ.

I don't have nightmares of the incident no.
I've been through worse realizations of the world.
Actually I got in trouble for writing a paper on it at school that year, and my councilor at the police dept called cps to my school, I just gave them the run around.

>Actually believing that retarded story

ikr, stupid to put all that effort in and not get laid

Shit happens lol, there're crazier things that've happened.

Also
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Every time I see these I just want to kill a nigger.

Surely there have to be videos of white people committing violent robberies. Where are they?

You'd have to be beyond braindead to even consider that one. Shut up you brain dead twat.

You have no empathy, user.

It's been three or four generations since slavery. Niggers are still at a massive disadvantage.

>Also most of them are retarded.

this was awesome

My story is actually sort of pitiful. I was about 19 at the time and was actually in pretty good shape back then, was walking home after a decent session at the pub so must have been around 2:30am. Some skinny little Asian-sounding kid (bud-bud ding-ding Asian not ching-chang-chong Asian) steps out from an alleyway with a ski mask on. I had earphones in at the time so I'm like "hold on a minute, mate" and ignore him while I take them out and put them into my inside jacket pocket with my minidisc. He stands there not sure of what to do and when I look at him he asks if I have any change. Me being kinda drunk and not really registering the fact he's clearly trying to rob me I think he's asking if I have change for a note, like 5 £1 coins for a fiver or something. I ask "what for?" and he seems a bit taken aback and then says "y'know, for food and stuff."

The penny finally drops for me and so I say "no". He immediately raises his fists into I can only assume what he thought was a 'fighting stance' and declares "come on, I'll fight you for it" to which I laughed and just walked around him and went home without incident. I did put my earphones back in with no music so I could hear if he was going to attack me from behind though.

Pic related - this is what he wishes he looked like.

The fuck is wrong with these fucking morons? Fucking fight back.
I god damn wish someone would try to rob me.

>have you ever been robbed?

>literally every webm is niggers.

Lol, well.

It gets even stupider if you follow it to conclusion and some of the finer points. She got sent to drug counselling as part of a rehabilitation program over all of this. Part of the conditions of sentencing.

Stole the councilors car and went on a high speed chase where she actually went to jail at that point because the legal system finally woke the fuck up.

I also shot her dog at a point prior to most of this going down, shit happens? (don't bring a pitbull to a gunfight)

You know what they cut off their right hand? Because they wash their post-turd arseholes with their left and eat with their right since most don't use cutlery. Not only are they making it more difficult to steal with only one hand but they're forcing the thief to eat with the same hand they wash their arseholes with.

She's a woman.

Finally a happy ending

They are what they are

he was just trying to take her purse, she could just let go

Yeah, they got it right

What is he even holding, a wii controller?

So? That's not an excuse. Women are "equal" to men so they need to stop being little fucking morons and learn to defend themselves.

Really? Was that a fastfood joint or coffee shop? Fucking niggers man I swear.

How do non-Americans feel seeing this stuff?

lol fucking nig guns, fucker jammed his own gun. check it out, the slide isn't all the way closed, you can see the bullet lodged in skew; failure to feed.

nice! more nigger killing pls!

>Jimmy_Johns_Robbery.webm

Pretty fucking happy I live in Canada tbh.

Nope but it's only a matter of time with all the scruffy polish fuckers coming over here at an alarming rate.