Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KLFtbluu5wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why tho

I don't liek this… :(

aw....

the fuck triggered this bad doggo?

Dog is kill?

Huskies have high prey drive and shouldn't be loose around smaller animals including other dogs

>hey nons, look here, a glitch!!!

Story?

EDGY

some guy skipped physics class

D D D DOUBLE KILLLLLLL

Most likely a dumb fucking kid crawling on a window, or some mentally ill chink killing their kid

Guud one

go home bot you're drunk

The edge is literally killing me. It's not even summer yet, kiddos. Focus on that algebra test.

Fucking extremist cunts. Fucking animals. Fuck humans are so stupid. I wish aliens would come and enlighten us

oh no.

Ok i can watch a guy brutally die while his kids watch but this is next level shit

either suicide or psych problems. The dumbfuck who tried to catch her sure meant well but didn't really use logic

That’s what you call a hero right there. Obviously not a smart hero but how many of you faggots would try to save a life. My bet is most of you would walk away like little bitches

I would shoot that husky. Only far kek

this one is really sad...

i do

Nah we would just film it and then walk off lmao

is this a sexuell joke

*adolescent edge thread

Fixed that for you

how can someone be that stupid, how can something like that happen, this picture made lose faith humanity for good

Wight knight gets slayed not layed

My thoughts are with you.. Poor kinsman

During training for the Lauberhorn race, while entering the finish S, Reinstadler lost control and crashed into safety nets at full speed, where one of his skis became trapped. Reinstadler suffered a pelvic fracture and severe internal injuries as his organs bled out onto the slope.

He died later the same night at a hospital[...]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gernot_Reinstadler

thanks user

fucken kek
post more like this

simple answer. women.

youtu.be/KLFtbluu5wg

It happened in the South Korea.

Oh so they are it for lunch

Oh dear no.. :(

wud da fug

R.I.P.

Believed in movie magic (Superman)

Enter harsh reality.

The avocado flesh isn't at all oxidized. Not possible given the time it would actually take to get into the inside of any ER.
I've cut these things and go take a shit and oxidation has started.

Funny but fake

too much butter

WileyCoyote.gif

ID the owner and kill him

Shitiest rekt thread ever

bump---