> “sorry man next time as soon as you say so, I’ll rack the bar”
> he takes a breather, takes weight off then goes to try again
>he gets to 4 this time and on the 5th rep starts struggling hard
>”ONE MORE! LETS GO!”
>”no.. just..take it.. I can’t”
>”UP UP UP! ONE MORE! LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!”
>with the weight on his chest he mutteres
>”come on asshole”
>I walk out of the weight room and get in my car.

That’s the last time I ever try to help someone get in shape, they don’t want motivation, they want a cake walk, and everything handed to them

I feel where you're coming from, but if you left him, you're a dick

This /thread

Why go to a gym to bench 120? Wouldn't staying home doing pushups be a whole lot cheaper and get about the same?

I need to start lifting again. You sound like the perfect sort of person to motivate me.

OP here, I did the dude pissed me off so fucking bad he’s lucky I didn’t beat his ass

Spottinf is helping some with barely inches. Somestimes all the muscle needs is 2 inches of help. You literally watched him struggle and called that spotting. He didnt ask for someone to stsnd there and watch lmfao

You did good

Absolutely not

shit lifter, shittier attitude. buy personal weights and stay at home shithead

> (OP)
>Spottinf is helping some with barely inches. Somestimes all the muscle needs is 2 inches of help. You literally watched him struggle and called that spotting. He didnt ask for someone to stsnd there and watch lmfao
This. If you like being a dick that's cool, but don't hide it away under the guise of helping. You liked watching him suffer, admit it

This. You're a fag OP. Glad you left him, he probably got someone better who actually knew what they were doing. Also, (You)

Faggots need to go back in the closet.

Whatever fags. I’m way bigger than this guy was so he had no right to tell me what a spotter does. I was only trying to help him get to my level

B8

You walked away? You are scum. You know nothing about motivation. You quit on him you beta autist.

>I’m way bigger than this guy
Hurr durr macells make meh tuff

/thread

>when a fatty goes to a gym and thinks highly of himself for getting trips

This is bait right? You can't seriously be this retarded?

Without getting into your awful attitude towards new gym goers, someone's size isn't the key determiner of their knowledge in the gym.

Pfff nice try - everyone here knows that you haven't been to the gym once in your life - other wise you would have posted that story on /fit/.

Go be an unsecure betafag somewhere else.

You sound like a fat guy that mistakes being fat for being strong.

How fat are you?

you know nothing about spotting. always ask for how many reps they going for if you a stranger asks for a spot and youre there to just spot and help em make the reps if they struggle just so long as its obv too hevy

I like the way this thread turned out

Fuck you are a peasant i'd love to bash you with a weight you think you're hard? Dumb little bitch you're that type of person that will amount to shit in their life and you pick on the weak because you are a weak yourself and a arrogant bitch need to get your head kicked in badly. Fat and skinny people trying to make a change good for them you actually laugh at them hahaha you're pathetic

It's bait and not even a true story

About 2 years ago, when I just started going to the gym, I would only use the machines.

I was using the chest press machine when some older guy (early 50's) looked at me and shaked his head. Appearently I was doing it wrong and he helped me with the movement so I would actually feel my chest burning.

Same thing happened when I saw the light and started doing compound movements. This random guy that I'm still friends with decided to help me out with squats, bench press and rows. He would be screaming "COME ON ONE MORE YOU FAGGOT" 3 times in a row so I could finish my set.

I have no idea why, but it seems that if you're open to it, the majority of people in the gym wants to actually help you.