The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

You're thinking of AntiFa. Now fuck off, fag.

Thread is quiet, so let me take the opportunity to tell you to fuck off again.

Fuck off.

You got the people son. I know you're thinking of the people wearing all black or the bearded rag heads. NRA are protectors of out Constitution

OP has choked to death on a bag of dicks.

He wont be back..

Black Panters are terrorist organization

:3
>sage goes in all fields

>Sheriff fails to do his job
>Blames NRA
People are so retarded

OP. Listen to me. I come from the future to tell you that it is of utmost priority that you kill yourself. If you dont.. Then it will have bloody consequences for the whole world! Trust me. End your life and save our future, hero!

Sage in all fields. Fuck iff CTR

So is the Democratic party.

Lol 10 replies 10 posters. Op is a faggot.

No, by definition it's not.
Fuck off.

nah, but I am enjoying seeing all the large companies abandon them and sever associations

hahahah

pope francis is organising with the Jesuits a big ritual sacrifice to usher in the zioni king the ritual is going to be in khazahkstan where the big pentagram is they are going to fill it up with the blood of children they are getting the kids from child trafficking kids from the Clinton foundation mcdonalds bakery houses

mfw roughly 50% of americans believe nonsense like this

Ya,by ensureing people have the right and ability to defend themselves from terrorists, they are a terrorist org. Do fire extinguishers commit arson too? Loser.

Thanks you have reminded to renew my membership with the NRA.

shut the fuck up goyim you have no idea whats going on or happening you just suck Hillary Clintons clit, btw the fbi was monitoring that little white crackhead and let him do the shooting

why is there a pentagram in khazahkstan?