Was he a better president than Trump ?

Was he a better president than Trump ?

By a mile. He was retarded, not evil. Cheney was evil.

No, the presidents for the last 25 years have all been total shit

Trump is doing an okay job which makes him better than bush obama or Clinton

Every president is related some how and belong to a secret society (ie. Bush family = Skull and Bones) , Trump is a break in the cycle , which is why he is hated so much

No Bush was a lot worse it’s just that Trump basically beat the imaginary social rules of the left. In 2008 liberals said “don’t vote for McCain he’s the same as Bush, vote Obama”. In 2012 they said “Dont vote Romney he’s the same as Bush, he’s not a moderate like McCain. Vote Obama”. In 2016 they said “Don’t vote Trump, he’s not a respectable moderate like McCain and Romney. He’s not even well meaning like Bush. Vote Hillary :)”. If John Kasich had been nominated by Republicans they would’ve called him “racist, sexist, homophobe” etc.

i heard that he smocked the weeds, snorted cockaine and poopsmoked butthash from time to time
is it true?

This

They made mitt Romney, the most milktoast made-in-lab president a “racist sexist” and he never did anything to offend anyone ever.

Also I think being a Mormon cost him the election lots of people in the kidwest are suspicious of Mormons

Male prostitutes at the white house
This got outed, not just conspi sources

Rightfully so
Mormons are luciferian freemasons posturing as christians

so he DID smock the weeds, snort cockaine and poopsmoke butthash from time to time, right?

pls respond

Bush was a disaster, and to Dems credit they pushed back against his dumber ideas. I don’t write that very often. Just a year before the 2008 stock market collapse, Bush was pushing to do away with Social Security and put it all in the stock market, for example. The guy that said ”no more nation building” started the two longest nation-building projects in US history, which we are still trying to extricate ourselves from. The dumb monkey got rail roaded by his subordinates. Trump is infinitely better than Bush.

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking americans HAHAHAHA

No wonder your country is now officially a 3rd world country, thinking such dumb shit

Bush spent more than a trillion dollars and thousands of lives to fight wars designed to transfer ownership of the profits from extracting oil and other natural resources to our major corporations.

Trump gave away 1.5 trillion to the elites and got nothing in return.

So far so bad and because our media treats him like a God, we're in for six more years.

This. Trump buys his second office

I just took a shit, then when I wiped my ass, I got a little tiny piece of shit on my hand.

That tiny piece of shit on my hand was a better president than trump

By better, how do you mean?
Your welcome to your opinion, but on what metric are you basing it?

He has proven he is incapable as a leader.

Even staunch republicans like my father think he is one of the worst in his 70 year lifetime.

He thinks he is worse than Carter, and that's saying something.

So far, Bush is the only modern President to wage war against a nation that posed no direct threat to the United States and had not attacked us.

Lil W, was by far the worst meme president since Regan.

Kurt Cobain yourself asap

>Trump gave away 1.5 trillion to the elites and got nothing in return.

he got billions in tax breaks for his own companies...

>By a mile. He was retarded, not evil. Cheney was evil.

^^^ THIS ^^^

>not taking is giving

Go be a commie someplace else

He’s actually quite moderate across the board you are mad because you have the emotional maturity of a teenage girl.

Pease do is a favor and stop voting

I hated him, but the answer is still yes, most definitely and if I had to choose between him and Trump, I'd choose Bush without a moments hesitation.

>He thinks he is worse than Carter

Your father is brain dead

This is most thrump supporters in here

Bush who got us in two uneneding wars of choice and stewarded the nation into an economic abyss.

AT LEAST HE ISNT A BIG MEANIE LIKE TRUMP

Dear god you guys are fuckig moronic

Bush and obama and clinton are virtually the same on policy issues from immigration to trade to bank bailing out, the only thing obama did that was worse than bush is push race dividing politics to try to drive out black voters

Trump is a much needed flush to our decrepit political class

>homeless people is the presidents fault now

Ever wonder why people stay away from you or have bad things to say about you? It’s because you have no commen sense or your twist things to your needs and wants.

>Trump is a much needed flush to our decrepit political class

Yeah, lets have non-politicians running the country. Your herp is bigger than your derp.

Trump is an idiot that sucks every corporations cock. He is the worst non-politician. He didn't drain the swamp, he just made a bigger swamp with more alligators biting the asses of Americans. wait until your tax cuts disappear and you start wondering where all your money went.

Lol he never drained the swamp dude is the swamp monster himself

Stop projecting

The tax cuts will be extended unless you think congress is going to raise taxes in an election year

>don’t give me a break now if I might not get it in 10 years

What sort of slave thinking is this?

Nice ad hominem.

Not that I expect much else from a Trump supporter.

What’s trump actually done that you are unhappy about? And why other than the news screeched about it being bad.

The essence of freedom

>Do what you want to who you want and fuck everyone else

W8, the man's homeless. His clothing isn't some fashion statement. Isn't it possible he hates trump but it's the only hat he has?

>out of touch leftists again smh

What, besides being a narcissistic liar who has the diplomatic sense of a chimpanzee?

This is the inevitable path for all Trump voters once the 2016 voter list is stolen and leaked. We'll jump at the chance to render the Trumplets impoverished and ostracized.

Bush was capable of conveying sympathy to victims of school shootings and denounced random attacks on Muslim-Americans.

Still waiting for Trump to denouce the murders committed by his supporters.

Pic related - another "very fine person"

Just barely. Still one of the shittiest presidents.

By some distance, not that he was great but at least when he did retarded stuff he didn't drag America's reputation down with him.

Kek, not sure if parody. 10/10 if troll