Be Kevin Smith

>be Kevin Smith
>make a few funny original films.
>make some $
>make mainstream stuff
>make more $$ but films not as good
>popularity wanes
>start podcast to stay relevant.
> have to pretend to love EVERY fandom imaginable so that people won’t forget who I am because I don’t make funny films anymore
>make same wide eyed expression at every single public event while picture is being taken
>don’t make films anymore
>still have podcast and make lackluster running commentary about social happenings
>still do cons, still make mediocre content
>still claim to love all things so people still like me
>have Massive heart attack because of being a fat shit
>almost die
>wake up in hospital grab phone
>take pic and post to twitter
>get bump in trending status of social media
>realize I’ll have to die to be relevant again.
>TFW

And yet, the internet gives you the impression that your opinion merits discussion as well. At least he’s getting paid for it. What’s your excuse?

No, u.

I’m just sayin bro. Don’t fuckin hate when you’re an even bigger piece of shit. At least he has the drive to do something with his life and chase his dreams.

No, u.

If you hate him so much, why do you follow his career?

No, u.

He dows

>a few funny original films

fuck off dude clerks was fucking amazing.
he wrote and directed a fucking masterpiece of its time with no budget whatsoever and had alice in chains do the soundtrack. too bad everyone on the cast got addicted to drugs though.

You need to get to class its monday and you dont want detention

Anyone over 25 knows kevin smith is on moots level bitch. Hes a pre internet based god.

Fucking kids these days

Let's not forget Dogma either, fuck OP, Kevin Smith rules

mfw this is actually kevin smith and no one cares.

That opening joke about the airplane group masturbation is gold

You used to be cool, Kevin. Then you made Yoga Hosers, and I lost literally all respect for you. Just because you made Clerks and wrote some Batman comics doesn’t mean you get a free pass at making whatever the fuck that movie was supposed to be. Regardless, YH made me want to fucking kill my self.

>Then you made Yoga Hosers

He made it for his daughter. He openly stated he didn't care if anyone else liked it. get over yourself and your self-inflated opinion about your opinions.

> Pretend that TLJ was an amazing film in hopes of directing future Star Wars garbage

Sorry, OP. It seems like you're really going through a hard time right now. I'll be praying that your hero recovers and hopefully turns his life around... maybe he will even start making movies that you like. Thoughts and prayers.

Dont remind me.. I grew up watching his movies. Although Tusk was a fun movie, fuck the critics.

>5 million dollar movie for daughters
man that movie was so frkn bad though.. I was disappoint.

Zzzzzzzz

>be OP
>love kevin smith's original works
>follow the man's career religiously
>feels personally betrayed when he "sells out"
>continues to follow smith's work
>fuming every single time, but continue to follow because of autism
>one day something snaps
>OP cannot contain his autism any longer
>must post on anonymous image board about how some creative is doing better than him in every facet of life
>just cannot stand the fact that kevin smith doesn't think about him as much as he thinks about kevin smith
>kills self because lonely and has nothing better to do than sit at the computer and complain about people who have no idea you exist.

You’re way off base.
I’m on my phone.