Does this need stitches

Does this need stitches

If you can manage to get to a doctor, then yes. Get it looked at and closed. Don't invite an infection.

Depends on how it happened and how well protected and clean you’ll be able to keep it. Probably

Most likely. Looks a bit deep

Disinfect with alcohol or antibacterial cream.

Add a dab of superglue, pinch and hold until the superglue sets.

nah it's okay just tell your dog to kick it off. their saliva acts as an extremely good antibiotic.

Yes, it would be better

no, just clean

Usually if if you can pinch it and each side of the cut touches each other.you should get stitches.

If you still have full movement of the thumb and no tingling sensations, clean it, disinfect it then superglue it. Yes regular superglue will do, that is literally what it was invented for. Keep an eye out for signs of infection.

you can stitch it with dental floss if youre not a fag. JD on the wound, stitch it closed tight with dental floss, pack with a gel antiseptic and bind for a few days

Looks like a bit of super glue will do the trick

suck my cock

looks about 5 stiches.
But its been about a day since you sliced that slut open so they most likely will glue that cunt shut. Either way i would soak in H2O2 and warm water mix for about 10 minutes. Then i would use rubbing alcohol and i would soak that bitch in rubbing alcohol. Then i would wash my hands with soap and water. Then i would soak that bitch one more time in rubbing alcohol, then i would super glue it shut.

>the medical insurance state of burgerland

good goy, stitches will only cost you 700$ plus tax

get it stitched bud. glue might hold it for a bit but it will almost definitely bust open again due to the location. It will hurt a lot more after a day or so. How did you do it?

thats pretty accurate. I put a knife through my finger a couple years back. It was about $800 for stitches after insurance.

He's not trolling you
Super glue was first designed to seal wounds, and it does a fine job at it

Need Stitches? No.

Will it heal faster with stitches? Yes.

did this shit last week.

hit it with really hot water then alcohol then close it with crazy glue and use baking soda as a catalyst to dry the glue, wash it thoroughly and repeat in 3 days as the glue falls off

keep it out of your butt next time.

did this last year, got stitches, healed right up my boy !

I would opt for cleaning thoroughly with peroxide, allow to dry, pull wound together and then apply super glue. The antibiotic cream may interfere with the glue part of the super glue. This is perfectly sound field medicine.
However; that does look a little red (infected)...you might be better off getting steri-strips from a pharmacy to help keep the wound closed which would allow you to remove them, clean wound and re-apply steri-strips (daily).

it looks pretty clean atm on the plus side

keep it dry and let that shit heal over normally with a scab and scar

if it wont stop bleeding get stitches otherwise keep it open as much as possible for the first 3 days then cover it till it scabs really good.

Yeah, but hurry up as fuck, tomorrow it will be healed.

seeing as it's really swollen, yes. Infection could be very ugly. Get stitches now, avoid amputation later.

it's borderline but if your clean it properly, use liquid skin, and keep your thumb from moving (and opening the wound), then you'll be fine

You should get stitches. It can heal on its own if you keep it clean, patch it up, and leave it alone though.