Why do you think the Globalists want to push Transgenderism so hard on children? What is their end game?

Why do you think the Globalists want to push Transgenderism so hard on children? What is their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it. Fucking mental illness.

because some of us wish we transitioned earlier
t. tranny

well they can do anything with your children so why not?

but what do they gain from it? is it more than money?

To stop the new generation of whites from breeding.

All while creating a welfare system that rewards minorities for having more children.

what they are doing is an extreme form of molestation

but like romans 1 says, these sodomites are given over to VILE affections, and are insatiable. Preachers love to preach leviticus 19:17 about loving your neighbor. But part of loving your neighbor means protecting them from teh reprobate sodomites who will do this and worse to children if given the chance, hence chapter 20 verse 13

Shit like this makes me happy im in a muslim country (Im not muslim). Muslims will not tolerate this fking bs

Satanism.
Hell is their endgame.

its too extreme a life style change

its one of the goals of the Communist party,

Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy."

Several theories

First they want to fuck them and so by normalizing a child having the ability to control their gender they are one step closer to making pedophilia legal

They want the money these children will expend on hormones and insurances and surgeries etc

They are trying to reduce the population of conservatives because if they can just make their children unable to have children we can’t pass on ideals which they would find poisonous to their control

Just off the top of my head

to reduce the child suicide rate (if you prevent the easiest to deal with ones, it reduces the chance of clusters)

and to hopefully reduce the amount of insane hates everything represors in government

I identify as a fit-gendered.

My pronouns are fit/fat/fyt

Makes then vulnerable and easier to control. I mean look at them they are so dead set on being this way, that any kind of resistance is seen as a threat.

>Im not muslim.
>im in a muslim country
>Muslims will not tolerate this fking bs

They are not gping to tolerate you for much longer either.

Fuck off.

To be EXTRA conspiratorial, I’d say that by eliminating conventional gender roles and other “rules” in society, people will become easier to control and manipulate with their own new rules.

That said, it’s probably just a case of people who are desperate to be the next line of social activists and don’t know how to filter out good ideas versus bad ones as long as it can be presented as some kind of social justice/progress

The fluoride water and cancer ridden food isn't enough to kill us off, so the next best thing is to fuck with the mind of children and make them unable to breed.

>Why do you think the Globalists want to push Transgenderism so hard on children? What is their end game?

To create a compliant citizenry who obeys the government, or they won't get their hormone-shots

Ruin the white race. My best bud's daughter just came and told him that she's pansexual, and that she's not straight, she's fucking 12. Hate to say it, but the Mormons are going to be the last hope for whites.

>Elite Upper Class Pedos
They want to make it okay and the norm.
The ancient Greeks were the same way, turning little boys into "girl" lovers.
It's a gay-pedo thing...
They're probably doing some black market sex child slave trade as we speak.
Give a person power and see what they'll do; well they'll do any evil shit they can get their hands on under the sun. Power, just give them the means of opportunity to do it. Control, subdue, subjugate so that you can have rule over everything your heart desires.

THOSE DIGITS CHECKED. Also hail fellow Christ Bro.

What do you mean?

This is progress, go back under your rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYpe-aGY9Eg

I wish all 8 year old boys were so brave

You think there is a plan? An endgame? There is no such thing, there is no plan, no one knows what or why they behave the way they do. And that, my friend, is even scarier than any masterplan.

The whole stoppung white race from breesing bs is only half true
The upper white class will still breed but they want to stop the lower white class from spotting there manipulation and making a fair world

They want to stay on top and whites become to smart to abuse now they try to keep em quit make em week and try to get rid of em
If u say smth against em u a sexist a homophobic a transphobic or nazi
They thing the muslims and blacks are easier to handle
Even tho idk if blacks arent wiped aswell atleast the americans that who life there for a while they have highest rates of tranny and fag

Social engineering taking another step toward ultimate societal sterilization. The most recent generation is already a fuckin nightmare for the most part. Can’t wait to see what the media shapes the next time coming up.

Nigger

this doesn't exist in the real world

Yall fkin apes its feminisation of the west to see if its a good way to keep crime down if u look up the stats woman are submissive do almost no crime and do what u tell em men are more likely to rebel if every man gets female hormones he behaves more likely like female

Simple: Breeding control.

Fucking breeding control, mate. Notice how sex in general is publicly demoralized?

so when is your suicide planned for?

National Geographic is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

turning yourself into a tranny and letting the black bull fuck your ass instead of your girlfriend is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

No its just fun see you dont understand let me try to show u ok rember that movie trading places with eddie /dan the rich men bet $1 that they could change a poor man to a rich man and a rich man to a poor for one dollar it fun! see?
ok they did the same thing to Bruse jenner a real MAN well they turn him it to a girl see??
now your kids are next and sex with kidss will so be legal there nothing you can do about it but tap on your key board see? its fun

Children, in our society, are no longer a burden of love. The generation that are raising children now see them like a dog. Its an accessory you can customize to your liking and love it when its convenient to you.

population control? You know, without the genocide. Make gay non-reproducing boytoys to soak up some of that sperm.

except trannies kill themselves more than normal people

So, disappointed in humanity...
just wtf and cringy. This kid was fuckin mind controlled by his male hating feminazi mother; bet this kid had no father figure in his life.

I guess either way you look at it, it works!

To give Sup Forums more trap threads

Is it a girl or a boy? So I know if it's gay to fap to it or not.

Transgendered still make up less than 1% of the general population of the US. Queers are less than 5% at that. Not that big a deal just virtue signaling and people becoming more aware of it. Especially if you spend a lot of time on here since queers have always hung out around the fringes of society.

I'm so disappointed in humanity that I'm no longer surprised at the act they do anymore, or ever in history for that matter. I fail to attempt to understand their nature; it's useless. I try really hard to stay away from my kind.

1) Having trans 100% accepted
2) Most produce in alimentation drag you toward a sterile middle state
3) You want to stay male/female ? better earn your hormone shots............

boy. don't.

Except for when they do...

>what is a mukhannathun?

Population reduction.

>They're probably doing some
>black market sex child slave
>trade as we speak.

From the basement of a pizza shop/concert venue as we speak, no doubt.

Or the basement of the Alamo. One of the two.

It works better if, instead of hands with strings stapled to the fingers, it's hands holding marionette controllers but there in the shape of a Star of David.

>Prove it works better
draw it...

Kids start being a part of the topic of gender and sexuality.
Kids are proven by "science" to be able to make these sorts of decisions at a young age.
If they are able to make these decisions, then they are ready for sex.
Legal age lowered to 16, then 13, then 8, then 5.
G E N D E R R E V O L U T I O N

>Pedo confirmed

Well think about it.... the natural progression as the way things are going is to slowley accept children as objects if sex. Its ridiculous to even consider that a child is thinking about gender issues but thats what people are saying. When someone transitions to another gender, they have found that in their life they have had sexual relations and didnt feel right or even felt disgusted by the event. To even consider that children have or should experience sexual experiences is sick. FUCKING SICK.

Tldr its the jews trying to wipe out the christians of western civ. The most pure and civilized people on earth. Jews just mad cuz of this "holocaust" bs

I sometimes wonder if a particular tribe might be trying to encourage society to engage in degenerate practices.

It's not as if they are disproportionately represented in media and universities or though...

Kek, where do you come up with this?

why not?

Perhaps because it's easier to manipulate a person who is unsure of his/her identity. By pushing this uncertainty of something which is absolute since birth, they are breaking people at a young age. What we are currently on the threshold of is an age of widespread identity crisis due to attacks on traditional means of identification - not only national but even the deeper and personal gender. The ones to offer guidance will be the ones to attain power over the confused masses.