> drive german cars
> eat french cuisine
> drink italian wine
> enjoy austrian architecture
> shop for italian clothes in London boutiques
> have vacation house in Spain or Greece
> hate western civilization
> want to annihilate white people and everything they represent

How do they even deal with such contradictions?
What goes up in their twisted mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_cUpxT884
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7ptRGkZCk
youtube.com/watch?v=LLY6kzKf2NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're a disgusting cursed race that made their millions in the industrial revolution. They must be destroyed.

Arent jews just a meme?
I never met a jew before there are none here in Denmark...

There's a strong community where I live (Strasbourg).
They seem okay at first but they are the most fucked up minds you can imagine.

Really? In what way??
I only knew one jew ever and that was my society class teacher. I really liked him, but he was just a normal person I think. He doesn't have any power like the other jews

Jews are like any other race. Even though you can say with confidence a majority of them are one way, or part of one thing. There are still plenty that are exceptions

Don't hate they are just following their book who's telling them to make the white man their slave and they are successful on that partly so far.

Jews hate everything white yet they desperately want to think they are white and regard themselves as the chosen race.

Those are clear signs of insanity.

this really

>How do they even deal with such contradictions?
It's easy when they don't live in your fevered fantasy world.

Jews never assimilate. Your post is a lie, Jew.

I don't disagree with you, but just like not all niggers are part of the bloods or crypts, not all Jews are part of the global Jewish conspiracy. You should still never trust them though

what are they like? what are their mentality

Couldn't tell you, I'm not in their head

low levels of self-awareness

I have a half Jew friend, dude has the most fucked up sense of humor besides my own which makes him fun to hang out with. I got him to start lurking the /sg/ threads here on pol and he now refers to the Syrian war as a Basketball game. He's also a dick to pretty much everyone in most of his classes
T.Senior in high school fag

>tfw no jews in Denmark

Watch you back, son.

Nah he's pretty cool, he pretty much enables all of my fucked up behavior

OP clearly hasn't done many Jew studies.
left out
>Hollywood

They're a meme. No one (except Muslim retards) really believes in a Jewish cabal.

It's in their nature to destroy.

'''Muslims''' are a meme too right??

i think many more jews would be pro-white if it weren't for the holocaust which has made modern jews fucking skiddish every time they hear anything remotely related to hitler, i.e. white nationalism.

They complain; A LOT.

Hey he's technically not a like, his dad is but his mom a Catholic and honestly I think I've ruined him more.

gotta love 'em

>are you kidding me?!

Muslims are a real civilizational threat.

Everybody complains a lot

Nice meme, leaf

Buddhists don't complain a lot.

Lol, it's ur continent. Do with it as you will.

There is a Jewish PM in New Zealand. Tell me what business Jews have being in NZ of all places.

You are correct. They honestly believe they are God's chosen people. Seth Rogan even made a joke about it in one of his movies.

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_cUpxT884

They are very manipulative and twist the language to fit their agendas.

>>tfw no jews in Denmark

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7ptRGkZCk

''Congratulations'' hahahahaha she's so cold
Is the news in USA ''jew-controlled''?

youtube.com/watch?v=LLY6kzKf2NE

They also pretend not to be Jews on anonymous image boards as well.

>6000 out of 6000000 people . . . .
I know there's just a few but not so they have any power

Yes. Some Jews make a very conscious effort to perpetuate these manipulative tactics. For others it is the culture they grew up in being involved in Jewish communities their whole lives where they are taught that they are God's chosen people. For others it is probably an innate behavior similar to niggers and crime or Swedes and Somalian BBC.

he totally deserved that, that was so offensive to their culture gee

The ones without power are also disposable pawns to the ones in power.
Jews would sell out their own grandmothers if it was in their best interest

>Congratulations

She knew exactly why she was being interviewed - Jews wanted to make an example of her on television for saying something they did not like.

Hmm, they kind of remind me of some muslims here. The ''clever'' muslims can be very manipulative, trying to make islam look good and stuff like that.
An example is a girl from my class who is a bosnian muslim (very nationalistic). Her friend asked about if her parents have gotten ptsd from the war. The muslim girl answered that they did and that most Bosnians got ptsd, but i could hear she was lying. She says this because she wants people to have sympathy with refugees. When I looked it up I found out most refugees dont have ptsd only a few

It comes down to a strong religious conviction not unlike Jihadists. But Jews are way smarter because they aren't inbred. The Talmud is as violent as the Koran and it invented racism. They're still holding a grudge against us for what Rome did to the Kingdom of Judea. We destroyed their nation so they scattered among hostile nations. Their plan is to reverse that. They're trying to do that to the Goys through multiculturalism. They want to be the only nation in existence

Come visit us Sup Forums you won't regret it, come see what a true Muslim free world looks like, come see what a bright future can be bestowed upon you, we are the western warriors in the front lines, and you date trash talk us after you throw us under the bus over and over again..

>Isreal
>muslim free
besides all the Palestinians in Isreal?

Were trying to create a demo or a module of what it will be like, what heaven looks like as god intended it to be, go to the center of Israel and see for yourself, in my hometown you can count them on one hand even if you missed a few fingers

Yes and it is no doubt that Jews openly despise Christians. Please fuck off with this nonsense.