OP here. I did actually eat 0.5grams but didnt die yet. Still no stomach pain or obvious liver damage. I think im good

OP here. I did actually eat 0.5grams but didnt die yet. Still no stomach pain or obvious liver damage. I think im good.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.
blog.mycology.
novascotia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Destroying angels

I have those same plates OP. Sister bought them from JC Penney I believe.

takes 5-24 hours for symptoms so gl

Symptoms do not appear for 5 to 24 hours. But fuck i guess we will find out soon

Do the psilocybin, you pussy.
Heroic dose 5 dried grams.

i tried 1/8 oz psilocybe and just had this massive dillusion that i was stuck in an infinite time thingy. Was lack luster no dmt blastoff.

There is no skirt on these and the gills attach strongly to the stem, so i dont think they are actually destro angel

poison control was like nah you fine if it was just a small bite rofl

why

i honestly dont know. I didnt do enough research was wanted to "microdose" to see if it was hallucinogenic. I didnt even plan on getting high on them i just kind of wanted to see if i found some.

Please tell me that you did not just take a bite of mushrooms that you found. Are you retarded?

yeah pretty much durrrrrr de hur

Didnt understand the risks involved. Its amazing how little info there is on how a mushroom in your back yard could put you 6 feet under.

Really? You didn't understand the risks involved from eating random mushrooms? Life isn't a fucking Mario game where you get a 1-up. Usually you just die.

but im white

I grew mushrooms all through college to pay for rent and utilities. If you took a bit of wet mushrooms (for starters that's disgusting) you took a bit of a lot of water weight. Magic mushrooms are usually dried because you don't need to consume the water inside them to trip balls. Make sure to let us know if you live.

No, he knowingly consumed .5g of a mushroom known to be exceedingly toxic and is responsible for the majority of mushroom related deaths in North America.

Why? I could not tell you.

yeah i didnt know it was toxic. I weighed out .5 grams of a wet mushroom, washed it under the sink

There's plenty of info on destroying angels. I would say fuck poison control and go to a hospital immediately. Once the toxin is absorbed (~5 hours) there is nothing that can be done but keep you on fluids and hope that your body can deal with it.

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Destroying_angel

blog.mycology. cornell.edu/2006/11/28/the-destroying-angel/

novascotia .ca/museum/poison/?section=species&id=135

so u decided to eat a random mushroom for... what? shits and giggles or are you retarded and thought u would trip from 0.5 wet shrooms from your fucking backyard

bumps

It takes 3 days to die. You'll have liver and renal failure. It's an incredibly slow and painful way to die.

Not really much to bump here unless you're able to tell us what dying feels like.