What were Critics thinking?

What were Critics thinking?

Trying to be edgy faggots with a lovely kinomatic movie experience

that it was bad

Hook isn't a good movie. If you notice that everybody who isn't influenced by nostalgia dismisses a movie then you're likely the one with the compromized perspective.

>adult critics didn't like this movie i enjoyed before my balls dropped?! unthinkable!

They were getting assblasted by the success of children's films and had to knock some down a peg or two so they could get their 90s independent film revolution. Wish critics would do the same thing to marvel movies desu.

Rufio's boipucci

Edgy faggots right here

i just watched it and liked it pleb

Hook is a blast you faggot. Hoffman is great and it's a fun adventure. It's campy as fuck but that's because it's basically a kid's movie.

I have no idea why anyone would think this flick is bad, unless childish adventure flicks weren't their bag in the first place, in which case fine, to each their own.

Edgy? No.

I was just raised by people who didn't fuck up their children's brains with jewish proganda like Hook. I watched this movie as an adult and saw it for the trash it was.

They were thinking it was a cringeworthy clusterfuck with decent acting and some iconic scenes. 4.4/10 is moderately accurate if slightly harsh, but only slightly.

The only good performance in the movie is Bob Hoskins 2bh. Hoffman is meme acting too hard. Hoskins is effortless.

you're trying way too hard with your edginess.
Tone it down a notch

How is it Jewish propaganda?

This. Critics nowadays have no balls. Who cares if the Marvel movies are well made? Tell people they are shit so they go and see real movies.

It was made by a Jew. It shows a multi-ethnic group living together happily. Initially led by a shitskin no less.

Critics nowadays are the retard children who grew up loving Hook but then had nobody to bust them down a peg and force them to become adults because of how PC fucked our society became.

More edginess.
Are you saying neverland needs to be segregated in order for you to be comfortable? Does black skin remind you of your own ineptitude as a man? Thats really sad.

Different races can never co-exist. Any depiction to the contrary is disgusting propagnda to be dimissed immediately. This is not "edginess" this is "education".

Oh Sup Forums. You so crazy.

nowdays I think crĂ­tics judge movies for what they are. If the movie just want to entertain and it deliver, then it is a good movie, a 4/5 stars.

Then all the movies was suposed to be great Masterpiece to have 4/5 stars.

No. Nowadays critics judge movies by how effectively they are able to exterminate the white race.

The number rating system is garbage desu.
The whole "9/10 its ok" meme rings true in so many big releases.

What the fuck this movie was great. Did Spielberg insult a woman at the time or something? Or Hoffman?

>jew
>hook
>hook nose

WOW
O
W

The worse thing about this movie is Julia Roberts.

Emma roberts should time travel and replace her aunt.

If you have no problem with the blogger culture of today's film criticism, you're hurting art. How can you expect film as a medium to flourish when we award mediocrity and let the truly exceptional go unnoticed?

Don't bully Emma aunt user.

I dont think they go unnoticed. Maybe they dont make a lot of money but i think really good movies never do. We still get kinos every year and we judge them diferently, we just know they are other kind of movie and it is logical not to compare Birdman with dr strange for example.

I guess large mouths run in the family?

emma roberts is shit tv pleb tier, so no

>Birdman is his example of legitimate artistic cinema
Actually Birdman is memetic reddit trash so it's fairly appropriate to compare it to capeshit in that regard.

This desu

I love this movie, it's the only one I find Julia Roberts not-hideous in (can't stand that bitch normally), Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman are awesome, RUFI-OOOOOO, but one thing that always works on my fucking nerves is that little shit of a son, OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT WAS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM

Edgy mouthbreather contrarian, just stay in the corner please

post the tits picture

I think he was fucking sad because he grow up with a dad that was never there

so what, my dad was a piece of shit too I didn't team up with a faggot in a wig because of it

I went to a mostly black school and can confirm nigs don't like whites

Appeal to consensus is one of the cornerstones of the reddit sensibilities. Respect not that man who adhears to popular opinion the most, but the one who acts the most uncompromizingly.

Well maybe yes he was a little cunt and you were a big guy.

thanks