Where were the rights of the students to defend themselves the day of the Florida school shooting?

Where were the rights of the students to defend themselves the day of the Florida school shooting?

When does a child become a person and have the right to defend their life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BA8Ktttu2Kw
youtu.be/EE75bdqFdeQ
youtu.be/riI2EUoaGwg
youtu.be/8zaYIkiDHLk
youtu.be/5vOOiXlta1s
youtu.be/yKnN3CEmDvM
youtu.be/6EMweCaoaP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong question, gun fucker.

>video games cause school shootings
>lets line all the students up so the killer can play centipede

>yeah let's have more gun-free zone because bad guys will surely follow the rules!

fucking retard.

Life begins at conception.

That is also the time the second amendment takes effect.

It's in the bible.

Crisis actors

The school wasn't a gun free zone. There were several guns on campus that day.

Didn't help

You're not supposed to hunt down the killer with your CCW. That's police's job, which they fucking failed miserably.

Every baby born without a Derringer is a baby being denied its fundamental rights.

But your god-emperor just raised the legal age to own a gun

These photos are fucked up. The kids, escaping from a school where a lunatic shot the place up, are forced to prison walk out, hands on shoulders, in order to make the adults with guns feel safe after those same adults failed to keep the kids safe.

Not a pro- or anti-gun sentiment. Just noting how once everything goes to shit it's the kids' responsibility to prove they aren't a danger to the armed and highly trained "heroes" in uniform. Man, fuck those guys for their cowardice.

>life begins at conception
Sorry, but a fetus does not meet the definition of "alive".

MURICA

THIS

Really you serious? It's standard protocol. Say one kid that is in the line is the shooter pulls the gun out and starts killing more? It's more for the students protection then the cops.

It's for the students' protection, sure. It helps prevent one of the panicked heroes from mowing them down if one student sneezes.

Wow you need to kys. Such a fucking idiot.

exactly.

And pizzagate was about hillarys campaign, not trumps already sentenced child fuckers and sex traffickers who he has been blackmailing for catching them in his hotel

You saying they werent allowed to attack the school shooter?
Would that be considered bullying?

Ban more guns and this will be how America is at all times.

In the gun-free future, this is how all students will walk from home to school, and between classes. It will be worth it if it stops just one school shooting.

yeah yeah, this shit is repeated since like 40 or 50 years?
how about trying ban guns for the next at least 10 years and see what will happening?

>armed and highly trained "heroes" in uniform.
At least three of which were on scene during the shooting and failed to go inside when they could have made a difference.

youtu.be/BA8Ktttu2Kw

They were told not to go in.. suspicious

That's fine and fuck the NRA for being against it, it's a perfectly viable option for preventing gun crime in high schools. Most uni have on duty officers with more power than actual police anyway.

youtu.be/EE75bdqFdeQ

Holy shit, did some white kids die?
I haven't been paying attention to the news.
Are you sure this isn't a case where a Muslim blew up other Muslim students, or maybe some black gangbangers driving across town to kill other black kids?
Because if it was white kids that died, that's not suppose to happen and we should take guns away!

1:50 - 2:03 worth watching.

fuck off with your conspiracy nonsense. post proof or gtfo

youtu.be/riI2EUoaGwg

Sorry, but you don't seem to understand the concept of satire or sarcasm.

punctuation is for idiots

youtu.be/8zaYIkiDHLk

Not sure why the chick in the light blue wasn't shot. How hard is it to keep your hands on a persons shoulders

Anybody wanna redpill me on this David Hogg faggot? Dude is supposed to be a student there and looks my age, I'm 31.

Murrica, have you tried raising children that don't go mental and shoot up schools?

Sincerely, Europe.

This statement literally says you will be punished for defending your life and liberty with a gun thats not yours or registered to you.

NO. Also, have fun getting raped in the ass and being called racist if you resist, police state cuck.

LRN2 GOOGLE DIPSHIT

I have. Got mixed reports that he went to school in Cali and actually works for CNN.

youtu.be/5vOOiXlta1s

>Every baby born without a Derringer is a baby being denied its fundamental rights.
What about black babies?

>
>yeah yeah, this shit is repeated since like 40 or 50 years?
>how about trying ban guns for the next at least 10 years and see what will happening?

>Slippery_Slope.exe

Gee, maybe we should try getting rid of free speech, or illegal search and seizure for a while too. What could possibly go wrong?

They are rights for a reason. Get fucked Commie!

>Where were the rights of the students to defend themselves the day of the Florida school shooting?
stripped by the same people that want to ban guns everywhere

That age is going to go up too, buckaroo.

Rifles will start being sold only to 21yo+ soon, just you wait.

youtu.be/yKnN3CEmDvM

Four fucking cowards.

>it's for the children's protection
>they didn't do anything to protect the children

Okay, bootlicker.

>>Gee, maybe we should try getting rid of free speech, or illegal search and seizure for a while too. What could possibly go wrong?

illegal search and seizure is gone

when cops can seize assets until you prove theyre legal there is no 4th ammendment

I hope so, it's the only solution that doesn't actually affect the majority of legal gun owners and realistically can keep guns out of high schools. I still think parents should be held equally responsible if their kid gets their gun though, just knowing that they could go to jail if their kid killed someone with their gun (not related to home defense), would be enough for them to keep them out of kid's hands.

Why no metal detectors at the doors and clear backpacks?

IT'S THE GODDAMN LIZURD PEOPLE WHO FEED ON OUR SUFFERING!!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

youtu.be/6EMweCaoaP8

Get ready its coming.

Why didn't every single teenager in the school have pepper spray?
It's only $10 at walmart

>metal detectors
THIS. I thought EVERY school had them, mine did in 2003.

The 4th amendment obstructs justice.

Pepper spray KEK

>>I hope so, it's the only solution that doesn't actually affect the majority of legal gun owners and realistically can keep guns out of high schools.

lololololol holy retarded dogshit batman

you think people who are willing to sacrifice their lives in a shootout with cops or spend the rest of their lives in a cell for shooting up a school are worried about breaking the law to get a gun?

well shit i didnt know ITT prohibition works lolololol

Gun owners in this thread, do you remember the first time you held and fired a gun? Remember how underwhelmed you were? Remember thinking... This isn't a magic wand, it's just a tool, like a nail gun, that tosses a metal rock across the room really fast?

I remember that?... Do you think highschool students should be brought to the range to fire a gun to take the mysticism out of them? So that when they grow up and cuck out, they will be less likely to scream about banning something they don't know a thing about.

Because turning schools into prisons is a bad idea. Armed guards are a bad idea. Either allow schools to let their staff carry handguns and/or tazers, or just accept that crazies are going to shoot up schools.

It won't do anything to stop the overall number of shootings, realistically. Maybe less school shootings, which is good.

Most gun control debates would be better served if everybody involved in them had some range time.

Would you rather choose to attack 5,000 teenagers packing mace or 5,000 unarmed teenagers?

Nice bait, not prohibition lmao

Exactly, that's the point.

>literally admits to being the only one with a fantasy for guns

Mine didn't. Live in Florida, that may have something to do with it. Or that we have less urban and more rural and suburban areas. Or it just hadn't reached us yet. Idk I wouldn't have enjoyed or felt safer having to walk through a detector every day.

Maybe the girl in red in front hates her so she was deliberately walking really fast to get blue girl shot

Agreed but a worst idea than crazies or teachers with guns? What’s the worst that could happen? Someone gets pissed and tries to shoot the school up with a gun they can’t get in past the detector?

Nobody is trying to ban all guns though, so this post is only serving to embellish the idiotic.

jesus fuckign christ, just type his fucking name and school survivor or are you reading the conservative alex jones news.

I lived in Washington, before liberals had completely destroyed common sense in that state. Had some shootings and knife fights at a few high schools, so metal detectors became the norm.

Maybe it's the way we run schools that manufactures crazy people?

A kid getting this much air time is not normal.

Id shoot him with my .22 if he got near me but i wouldn't go looking for him and while everyone is cowering in fear i would feel i little bit safer.

Seems like a better direction to go in to me

metal detectors are a joke, look at 9/11 all they did was get rid of the fucking screw for the exacto blades and used erasers to hold hte blade up right and taped it shut, classic way to get shit by metal detectors

so, no more than trump being president via college elecs but ay shit happens

Parents are at fault, school doesn't raise kids, it teaches basic knowledge.

It's a deterrent not fix-all.

Try getting an ar15 or other gun by a metal detector with a clear backpack. I’m a lot less worried of an attacker with a razorblade

Absolutely.

I support raising the age to 21 on rifles even being pro-2A and we do need to keep our fellow gun owners accountable for being careless with firearms. If you want a weapons cache, skip a rifle and buy a decent safe. There's no sense in someone letting their angsty kid have access to a firearm unless they're hunting or on the range with adult supervision. Or worse leaving them unsecured where criminals could gain access to them.

>B-list celeb on TV
>Normal
Pick both dumbass.

>raise the age to 21
>drop the drug war
>gun violence plummets
>Americans clap

If anything we would see a significant decrease in shootings

I grew up in NW FL and only one school I went to there had metal detectors and they were easily bypassed.

Amen. Parents are going to have to, and I hate to say it, actually parent their children.

One thing all these school shooters seem to have in common is next to no parent involvement.

I’m saying statistically. With a clear backpack and someone looking long enough at the bag to tell there’s no firearm it would decrease the amount of shootings

Roll up to the school with an AR and open fire on all the kids standing in line at the metal detector. The job running the metal detector is a shit job, so it's staffed by an unarmed fat black woman. You can just stroll in after the chokepoint is cleared and roam the halls freely for up to an hour before ennui sets in and you an hero.

Thug lyfe.

>Itty bitty baby
>Itty bitty boat

That and ADHD meds.

I agree with you op, the students should have been able to be armed themselves

I think it has the potential to, sure. That is until the dreaded glock 7 starts making it's way into the hands of children. :(

If your kid dosen't have one of these and carry it everywhere he goes safely and responsibly you have failed as a parent please move to Canada or the UK.

Don't forget the SSRIs.

Part of me feels like we should be holding some of these pharmaceutical companies partially accountable along with the parents ffs.

Agree that it's ultimately on the parents. But the way these huge public schools are run do not do their job of educating kids. It's a warehouse at best. And the environment incentivizes atomization and isolation among the kids who are most at risk for mental breakdowns.

Probably.