Favorite Video Games Thread

Favorite Video Games Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mD4GbGmvNRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3uipTO-4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This. Right now enjoying warframe a whole lot, and Path of Exile is absolutely fucking amazing

Portal.

I've got to try PoE, I heard it's bomb.com

do it fam. no regrets, nothing to loose. also checked

mfw when can't level new characters anymore, instant crash at new areas, support "will get back to me" a month ago.

Been playing this since it's prerelease in '98. Hands down favorite game series of all time.
En taro tassadar, anons

Also related, my newest tattoo. Raynors Raiders

Consider reinstalling Windows you lazy cunt.

Currently.

I would play the fuck out of these 100 year old Blizzard games if they still didn't cost like 100€. Jesus christ, are they too proud of those games to sell them at reasonable price or what?

GOAT soundtrack
youtu.be/mD4GbGmvNRc

That has to be the most pathetic tattoo I have ever seen. Is the "artist" able to draw a triangle with straight lines? Because based on that tattoo I'm gonna guess "no".

It's pretty even, my arm is just twisted

oldfag

totally worthy of a reboot / sequel

Fallout : New Vegas all the way

Hollow Knight is really good for those who like MetroidVanilla and nice stories

Replying to myself to keep the thread running, Every problem FNV has could be fixed if it had the gameplay of FO4

>GOAT soundtrack
Don't forget GOAT gameplay and GOAT storyline. I've never gotten more attached to characters than Jim and the gang

Either Shadowbane or WoW: BC.

Shadowbanes PVP system, which had guilds pooling resources to build guild cities / trading cities, and guild vs guild siege warfare of said cities, was amazing. Grouping up with the other rogues and rangers in my guild to sneak into and scout out other guild cities, right before laying siege to those cities and destroying cities that hundreds of people pooled hundreds of hours into was the Most fun I’ve ever had in a game

WoW with my classmates and friends when the game didn’t pander to casuals was great too

If only a game with WoW’s pve, story and battlegrounds/arena, along with shadowbane’s world and guild pvp and class customization, came along.

Mine

Far from the best, but still my favorite

STALKER series, Fallout just cant compete in atmosphere with it

Still the best build engine ever.

same user

Oblivion still better than Skyrim imho

Possibly the best single player RPG.

THESE ARE THE DEFINITION OF G.O.A.T

Only GOAT there is diablo you pleb

Thief 1 and 2, you taffers.

t. pleb

10/10

San Andreas is best GTA in my opinion but VC was excellent too.

t. Underaged casual

The absolute state of Sup Forums these days... How have you faggots let these trips go unchecked for 25 fucking minutes?

I got you nigga.

My fucking nigger.
I've started this and I really want to like it but for some reason I'm just not feeling it. Is it just kinda slow to get going or what?

Tried, in this order.
Verify files
Reinstall steam&game
tried nonsteam
light lobotomization
reinstalled gaphics drivers
last sysrestorepoint
reinstalled graphics drivers
win10

Who you calling lazy

t. butthurt pleb.

Starcraft is free dipshit.

Enjoy
icutit.org/f89yr7odNA

Both Nier games.

Also, fucking Bloodborne.

aren't video games for kids?

Final Fantasy VII

>Inb4 other Final Fantasy is better
You're probably right, I'm just saying that it's my favorite.

My niggas

The beginning of Torment is unbearably slow especially in the morgue. I can guarantee that if you finish this game you will replay, possibly multiple times, because you realize how bad you fucked up. Also, multiple endings based on the decisions made during the game.

Tactics was my favorite but 7 is a fine fucking choice.

Holy shit, that was a great game

I might bust out the emulator for that one

Undertale

en taro tassadar user

May the swarm spare us all.

too bad the game is zero fun

Sup Forumsermin detected. Nice meme.

The test of island courage!

The last true western RPG ;_;7

Lisa the painful/Joyful

Probably the best game ever created until CS:SOURCE came out and split the community and they tried to pump up SOURCE as a better game when it clearly wasn't but the better players had to follow the money and were forced to play it.

It took way to long for a successor of 1.6 to come out and CS:GO is not the same/good as CS1.6 was.

How did they fuck up the other two so badly?

both sc:broodwar and sc2:wings of liberty are fucking free faggot.

Like Skyrim just that you can rob banks and fly

>and fly
I will be eternally buttblasted that they cut this and spell crafting

Dark Souls. All of them. Including Demon's Souls and Bloodborne.

Right here.

Such a shame how Blizz ruined the series entirely.

found the LP in my collection, those were the days

I haven't played Demon's and I think DS2 is fucking garbage, but the other three are god tier.

Tactics is the shit. I still have it on emulator when I crave a playthrough.

Marketing strategies instead of games.

best game ever

And just generally far superior in almost every way.

No idea what the fuck they were thinking with the second game, but I though Inquisition was good aside from the filler sidequests and incompetent villain.

cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3uipTO-4A

Easily csgo

This is now a Get-thread.

Quake 2

Cities skylines

Nice

The only adult in this thread

Anyone have a recommendation for a good game to just dick around in while listening to podcasts and shit? I've been replaying the original Legend of Zelda and messing around with Rimworld and Civ VI a bit, but the first is old and the other two are a little too involved. My other go-to is Nethack, but getting killed by hordes of rabid gnomes and shit gets old after a while.

Terraria, Subnautica, or any of the Dark Souls titles are what I usually play when listening to podcasts.

See but you'll need to git gud first. Once you know what you're doing, though, it's easy to multitask with as long as you're not in the middle of major war.

Never played the original nier due to me refusing to play on anything other than pc. Is it any good? Also, automata is the fucking bomb

4eva n always IDST

Also this

whats the status on star citizen

the shitty, robotic enemy AI made this not terribly enjoyable

replaying it again right now, for probably the 5th or 6th time
the sequels just cannot hold up to the original