Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.org/PJ3qKp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burgeon sterile a sexual thread of bagging and torment

Logging in for a steam dream with kenzie's feet on my lap sucking cock for tay tay in a sissy beta a sexual cuck thread

Funny

Great thread so far

Pay me or die

Give me cock for Tay or die

It’s not even up to me I’m the messenger

Hurry up and pay jb or else he will never leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will leave 4 hell

You will wish this was hell

If I ever saw you in real life and I could get away with that I would smash your face into a brick wall

Why you gotta be so mean?

Because you spent 10 years fucking my life up and now you’re tying to force me to suck penis for you

LEARN TO CATALOG FAGGOY...

HOW MANY FUCKING CELEB THREADS DO WE NEED ..........

SAGED

I made your life better, and it will be even better when you suck cock

Evil disgusting vile selfish human being not even a human being in a literal monster

You are so delusional and self-centered and disgusting and despicable I want to smash your face into the concrete Street I can’t believe you actually think you are helping me by lying to me and ruining my life and making it so I can’t get a job and stealing from me and disobeying the garden disrespecting God who I believe in and asking me to do homosexual acts and now trying to force me to I don’t think you realize I am a real human being with a real life in the real family and real hopes and talents and ideas you think that I am just your slave and tool and toy no it’s not gonna happen like that if you were not dead soon I’m going to come and do it myself so consider that

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Your real family is all the Tay fans in the world, your talent is sucking cock, but you're not a slave it's you who will choose to suck cock and take it up the ass, I'm just guiding you there

Y does that matter? U are sterile virgin asexual

Enjoy Hell Taylor Swift

That's great
icutit.org/PJ3qKp

I will with you there sucking cock for me

I'd complain, but these days it's more fun to read this fucking insanity than it is to jerk off

i would do it for white dick, absolutely

I’m righteous divine right still I still have thousands of virgin celebrity telepathic wives so when you die soon is nothing to me and everyone will be happy because you are very disgusting

Lying virgin sterile would die if u had sex with anyone but Jb Brooks lmfao

You'd kill yourself if I died, living in a world without TayTay would be hell for you
All cock is good for Tay fans

white cock only for this fan.

I’m going to have a party on the day that you die and every day on the year after that so I guess you win

A party where you get fucked by loads of guys I bet ending with you killing yourself because a world with no Tay is no world for you
As long as you're taking cock for Tay

if elle gave me the option of her tapping my cock absentmindedly with her feet while she watched tv at night, i would take it

Were told no and asked to stop and you won’t is called rape. That’s why I want to kill you that is why I will be happy when you were dead

You are also doing this telepathically you have been abusing this for 10 years and taking advantage meanwhile giving me nothing in return I want to beat your face and with a metal rod

I really hope God understands human beings have a limited patients because if you were not dead soon and you keep this shit up I am going to have to find where you are and put a bullet in your head

It's not rape if you want it

if she wanted me to service a hung white guy from start to finish and i had to wear whatever clothes she wanted, i would do it just to lick the inside of her thighs or the soles of her feet.

When you keep spamming someone telepathically with the same thing and they would do anything to make you stop doesn’t mean that they want you to keep going it means you’re doing something so painful you need to stop and someone is telling you to stop and you keep going it is very disgusting and horrible that is why you were very evil

I have told you to stop and no and I don’t want you to do that so many times I will get on a fucking get in my car and come and run you down myself I will beat your head into the ground while you were alive and screaming. I will gladly live in jail the rest of my life with a piece of you not telepathically spamming me this horseshit

Ur both virgins

Good boy

I believe that is what's referred to as a "squidiot"

I will wait for ur death as a salary

those are some tasty looking cocks. what does ms.tay want me to do with them?

JB Brooks and Jesus want you to stop spamming them that is all that matters since Taylor Swift is trying to be more important than Jesus and her husband she’s going to have to suffer dearly

Tommy Lee Jones is going to play Marvin Gaye in the upcoming biopic

Get on your knees and please them of course

You get to play a tortured soul forever for sake in in hell still a Virgin

Ur a virgin so y say ofc go do it and stop spamming

IT'S THE ROLE I WAS BORN TO PLAY!!!!!!!!

Mmm yes goddess

She’s begging you to let her masturbate whenever she wants but she refuses to pay you or help you at all she would rather try to rape you and confuse you and make you think that you are a gay mentally L patient

I'm proud of you guys.

i will do as you ask, your wish is my command.
what may i have the pleasure of doing with you afterwards?

You were born into sin but given free will to choose Jesus Christ and his plan and said you chose your own disgusting horrible waste of time waste of opportunity plan to ruin your life and the lives of everyone around you in spirit spit and God’s face for no reason

You are evil

Nope u aren’t doing this

Milk my cock PeyPey

Cansis D. Burtungoulian, the veritable fucking boss

You have a vagina

>goes to Druscindus Balls-McGinty Memorial Stadium
>gets beat by Jansen "Koreatown Express" Tinselkanse

Am I?
How am I evil?

Easily the worst celeb thread out of the 10 up atm

I have a feminine penis

What is an a question you have an eternity to ask yourself all by yourself forever and ever

Check my dodectuples, biatch

No you do not

Did you just assume user's gender

I guess I can let you lick the soles my feet for being such a good boy

YOU JUST SEXUALLY HARASSED ME!!!!!!!

You will die a virgin with no children not very alpha imo

How many loads must i consume for that, queen?

Taylor Swift is a nigger and the ultimate jew No wonder she hates them so much

0 lol

He already told you why he thinks you're evil here tayfag You didn't read it