Im a man of flavour. i love cigars, spices, strong black coffee, kimchi, sauerkraut. ALL OF THAT!

Im a man of flavour. i love cigars, spices, strong black coffee, kimchi, sauerkraut. ALL OF THAT!
but NOT IPAs. Theyre so absolutely disgusting, its unbelievable. its just rotten, its not fermented. it tastes fucking rotten.
Its the most overrated beer... BY FAR.
Fuck everyone that even likes IPAs

Other urls found in this thread:

beerandwinejournal.com/ipa-boobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cigars
Fucking ew.

But you're right. Fuck IPAs. I hate going to the beer store and looking for something new and having to sift through cases upon cases of IPAs just to find something that isn't one.

pussy OP cant even handle a little hops

Burgerland has some pretty nice IPAs

Ipa hits your head badly. Drink lighter beer.

kimchi is vile

>I don't like bitter

Cool.

Agreed, fuck IPAs. Give me a nice wheat beer any day.

im a guinness man. if thats not available i will go for hertog jan

yeah fuck ipas dude holy shit why are there so many of them

Korean raw fish in spices

The only people that don't like IPAs are soyboys

what are you talking about? its just vegetables vermented in chili paste

keep drinking your IPAs, mr. manboobs

Here in burgerland its just spicy cabbage

im not surprised that the official beer of soyboys can cause such a thing

I have a theory about IPAs.
When the craft brewing boom happened and all the hipsters were like, "Dude we should start a brewery!" they all ended up making IPAs because it was the only beer they could manage to produce without fucking up.
From a technical standpoint, it's basically the Brute-Force of beers; it's an assault on the senses, so overloaded with aroma and taste that it's hard to tell them apart— and it's high enough in alcohol and alpha-acids (the primary bitter component of hops) that it's hard to contaminate a batch unless you REALLY fuck up.

Not saying there aren't a few good IPAs out there; Heady Topper is actually amazing. But as a whole, IPAs are bad and most breweries should stop making them.

i went to korea. its the same in korea too. its just fermented vegetables. doesnt have to be in chili paste. can also be in some kind of sugar water (which smells like a fart)

What the fuck are you on about, m8? IPAs ARE for soyboys.

IPAs are for bongo playin' hippy soyboys. They go great with your favorite pair of pajamas and a dank vaporizer

Go drink another one and keep telling yourself that drinking something bitter makes up for patting your buddies on the ass.

It doesn't smell good but it tastes wonderful. Kind of like chocolate ice cream

tastes good, but it was just a way for me not to die when i tried the spicy fried chicken there

>defines all IPAs the same
I'm literally sitting in my father beer distributor right now and we have over 50 different IPAs. Some are foul, some are nectar of the gods. Taste is also subjective.

My favorite is a Belgian-style IPA by Flyingdog called Raging Bitch. High alcohol percent but not an overpowering diesel like taste

this

fucking faggot beer for faggot hipsters

If that's really "Milwaukee's Best", they should probably stop trying.

ugh raging bitch. i dropped it once at a supermarket. the stink of that shit coated the entire supermarket.

You're vile.

Are you sure you're not figuratively sitting? Like actually standing up?

>sitting in my father

TMI, bro.

This. People who hate IPAs are usually low-testosterone lardo plebs that fear getting "le man boobs" once they lose weight which is never.

>i love cigars
So your opinion on food or drink doesn't count since you can't taste shit anymore. Also, gay.

>stop liking things I don't like REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Milwakee's Best!...so named after the now defunct and leper-ridden town of Milwakee, Ohio.

im sure the people making top tier cheeses and top tier wines smoke a pack a day

Must be so, if you're sure of it.

>people who hate IPAs are low testosterone lardo plebs
Or they just.. You know.. Don't like them very much

that explains a lot

agreed

>half of commenters say IPAs are for real men who can stand some bitterness
>other half of commenters say IPAs are the official drink of soyboys

IPAs are garbage
No taste at all beyond the hops in half of them
Give me a darker, high gravity beer any day, something with some real flavor

Ma man!

Get off your high horse. Different people like different things. Get over it. I fuckin hate bleu cheese and I think it's disgusting, but I don't judge people because they eat it.

Fuck off, Cletus. There's nothing like a cold IPA when I'm watching black panther with my stepson.

Me too OP
I like gazoline, pepper, brussel sprouts, rotten cheese, ethanol, and dried beef

Not liking and hating is different.

I mean why would anyone hate a drink so much? But there are guys that actually hate IPAs for some reason really intensely and they are often just like I described them.

What's your opinion on Labatt Blue

Why do you hate IPA haters?

Good stuff o drink up a shitload at night and then, only later, does one notice the blood. So much, fucking, blod...fucking everywhere! Jesus fuck, what did I do? What did I do?!

UH IPAs are fermented, it is a beer idiot. It's just bitter not rotten. Jesus, you act like people are making you drink it. I bet you are the type of autist that thinks there are standards to music as well. What a derpy faggot.

They taste bad.

This is not humorous or witty. You are not clever or funny.

There are standards to music. Fuck off.

so then they bad at taste beer? IPH?

>What a derpy faggot.
I lolled.

Plant phytoestrogen, what miniscule amounts they have, are so much farther from human types and less potent than other estrogens... like the type you get from dairy.

beerandwinejournal.com/ipa-boobs/

I bet you listen to Zeppelin with your dad.

cheers, brother. I feel you!

I bet you listen to mumford an suns while watching your purple haired girl bang jamal

>t. stepdad

I don't understand that reference.

Sorry I'm not into niggers and Zeppelin like you and your dad's boyfriend or whatever.

sorry, the decemberists then

HURR DURR Over hundreds of years of human music but the only ones that are worth listening to are the specific ones that I grew up listening to HURR DURR

Kimchi is based as fuck my man.

Heady topper is really good. That the one that’s super hard to get?

Dude, you're fucking retarded. Stop already.

Your tastes may change, or you may find an IPA that you like.

For the longest time, I refused to drink IPAs. What put me off was that my first foray into the world of IPAs was actually, technically, a HIPA or "Hyper IPA" I think it is. Basically it's like a regular IPA but with a fuck ton more hops and spices and shit. Fucking turned me off. It was like drinking Indian food, and I love Indian food, but not drinking it.

Then I slowly tried a few different IPAs and found a couple that I really like. It took time, though. I'd say try it again, try a few more, and then try them again a few years later. If you're still not into it, then that's that I guess.

90 minutes is ok

Fieldwork st Thomas is a current favorite. Idk why people hate ipas, any brewery or restaurant or store has other options.

Most of the beer sold as being IPA isn't actually IPA at all. Especially not if it uses American hop varieties. Call it APA if you like, but it still isn't good enough.