Having a k-wire removed tomorrow. What should I expect?

Having a k-wire removed tomorrow. What should I expect?

for it to k-hurt

1/10 plz leave

For the doctor to grab it with pliers and rip it out. Sounds like I'm kidding, but I'm not. I had two of them in my right hand when I got a boxer's fracture and that's what they did. Pliers weren't even medical-looking. Kek, looked like something out of my tacklebox. Didn't hurt at all though.

Great to see it didn't hurt for you. I'm kinda scared atm lol

Not that much, but expect to no longer have a k wire anymore.

How the fuck did you break 4 of them?

Murrican? The check please. lol

I avoided it. I had a double spiral fracture on the 4th metacarpal shaft. Removed the splint last Friday. Forearm is lame now. I'm a climber so it's shitty for now. I have a regular programmers strength

Also the knuckle dropped down quite a bit. The first days it almost disappeared. As if the bone had lost a few mm

Pain and soreness due to inflammation.

Take ibuprofen and add tylenol and aspirin if needed. Don't go above recommended amounts (it won't help and will just fuck your liver).

Pic related. It was a slightly more painful wire I had removed.

is right
It feels a little strange when they pull it out but it doesn't hurt at all
I had one diagonally across my hand since I broke 2 bones there

Canadian. Gotta love free healthcare

Kek wow I'm actually a programmer too and a climber. I feel your pain bro

Did it come back up afterwards?

Hory sheit that looks painful. What did you doo?

Ah OK :)

Was lengthening my legs in India. One of the pins was slowly slicing through a major nerve branch, so had to get it removed and a new one put in.

>lengthening my legs
>indian doctor

Why have I heard this before

Manlets never learn

My 5'1" gf should go in India

5'11" now and every day I'm happy I did it. It's been about 6 years since then. My doctor is a fucking legend.

There were some girls there with me. One was a chinese stock trader and another was a nigerian princess lol

>when you fall for the manlet meme
How small do you have to be to go to india to lengthen your legs?

5'8" for me. I did it all for around 18k, which makes financial sense in the long run.

>What should I expect?
You won't have wire anymore

>18k to be 3 inches taller
I really hope you're not as pathetic as you sound.

I think he fell for all the manlet memes here. Everyone knows anything shorter than 12'8 is a manlet.

>anything shorter than 12'8 is a manlet
that is an outdated standard. Anything shorter than gundam is vaginers

/thread

Statistics show that a man makes roughly an extra 1k/year for each inch of height.

Since I had the operation, my salary has increased to more than beat the statistic.

On a side note, I'll be retired by 35. I'm be the happiest pathetic-sounding guy around!

Lies. I can get all the pussy I want out of my mecha suit.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised.

When I think that there are indeed retards like him who do this type shit just to please women, it makes me want to punch a wall.

>punches a wall
>boxer's fracture
>k-wire

>Thinking the gundam manlet is tall.
I remember prepuberty.
Same here, friend

you misunderstood the statistics. height in general correlates with salary, but it's not causality just correlation. women, poor people and minorities are smaller than the average and all of them earn less because of societal reasons.

have fun being retired at 35 though.

I just had some pins put in for a boxer's fracture. The physical pain seems less bad than having the conversation over and over again about how punching walls is dumb.