The NRA supports shootings at schools

The NRA supports shootings at schools.
Prove me wrong.

NRA gets money from gun manufacturers
School shooting stoke fears of gun control
Gunfags go out and buy more guns
Gun manufacturers make more money

Of course they support them, it's in their self interest

Op supports big government directing his every move in life.
Prove me wrong

Don't have to. Oh, and i gave them $500 yesterday. Ha ha. Hahaha

Like banning abortion? Like legislating your sexuality? Like trying to meld Christianity with government? Fuck outta here with that

I support the NRA, and I approve of mass shootings.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

I support mass shootings at NRA events. That way they’d thin themselves out at least

what a fucking idiot

that's 500 dollars you could have spent on so many other things, you fucking moron.

Go shell out money for Jordan Peterson books and Alex Jones pill shit too you fucking idiot

OP is a kek, prove me wrong.

I smell poorfag

Just because OP is a kek doesn't mean he's 100% wrong.

The fact that the NRA wants to arm teachers means that they expect teachers to shoot somebody at some point.

So yeah, they promote shootings at schools.

> Like trying to meld Christianity with government?
God is on our money
Congress prays when they begin business
it's already fully entwined you moron.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. No one needs to prove you wrong. You need to prove that you are right.

Do you get stoned to death when you lay with a man like you would a woman?

Dude I am a zoosexual, way less accepted than you homo fags but even I think the christian intolerance era was MUCH MUCH better than what we have today. Society has become completely degenerate and hopeless.

I give money I support to political people on youtube sometimes. Why not support something that pushes against the downright stupid and evil culture of today?

oh, you must watch CNN and believe everything you hear. Sorry you're retarded

That's what freedom is like. Anyone can do anything they want, fuck all else, and with few consequential actions.

Welcome to freedom. It only gets worse.

So you are literally anti-freedom?

Holy shit please go live in Soviet China. Fuck off.

Me too. It’s the logical thing to do if one is going on a sucide mission. It would be in the news forever. Instead these weak fags target kids.

>Society has become completely degenerate and hopeless
>Giving people freedom gives them room to be degenerate
>So you're anti-freedom?! Hur Dur.

Please learn to fucking read, dumbass.

I feel sorry for people who gobble up that horseshit. I wish more people thought for themselves.

What horseshit do you gobble up?

I don't. I research claims to see if someone was just talking out of their ass or not. Just like you should.

OP is a huge faglord and currently has a 12 inch dildo in his colon

Prove me wrong.

>filename
>LOGo

Funny, did you do research on how I find evidence or did you just talk out of your ass?

FPBP

Provide me the source of an NRA member saying they want more school shootings or fuck off.

I can't