>dodged Vietnam 5 times
>ran from a campaign event when somebody simply said "gun"
>tries acting like a badass now
Is this fool serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is this fool serious?
You know he is, until he has to back peddle and say he wasn't. Then his faggot supporters will claim it was all 360D Chess. He's just trying to distract from something else.

President Cuck, the Amerucunts get what they deserve. A literal idiot who can't even walk the length of a golf course

>run
like he can do anything more than a brisk shuffle.

He would have shat his pants and ran to the nearest Red Lobster

1. What honorable cause is there in joining the Vietnam war? To kill people for little reason?
2. If someone had a gun in the crowd at his rally, what is he going to do about it except run? There’s a 99% chance they’d only be there to shoot him. What does this have to do with risking your life to save kids?

What the fuck does he think he would even do?? "run in there without a gun" fucking bullshit.

Well, I mean, he does have a lot of excess fat, so maybe he could have stopped a few bullets and lived.

>What honorable cause is there in joining the Vietnam war?
Millions of people were drafted, they didn't "join". Wealthy folk tend to say "fuck that shit, let the poor people do it, my life is better than theirs". Also, it's pussy shit. You can't pretend to be for the military, and all American yee yee, when you wouldn't even fight for your own country. That's straight pussy, he's a coward.

He hid like a coward behind other people. But of course he would "run into the school" unarmed. Cuck Trumpfaggot.

if u think any war worth to die for, you are an sold dier.

unless it's for saving your loved ones, killing is not accpetable in any way.

and i cant think of any event nowdays where american homland was in any actual danger.

not even in ww2 the us soil seen a single bullet from another country.

so id agree with trump on vietnam war had 0 meaning, and sadly many people died over this..

>dying in a worthless war
>dying by getting assassinated
>trying to save children
i severely doubt that he would but you have to admit that it's dishonest to compare those situations

>be me, trump at my own rally
>someone says "gun"
>MAGA.jpg
>leap into the crowd punching indiscriminantly trying to find the gunman
>half my supporters cheer and the others scream in agony as i continue my rampage
>finally i make it to the back wall, where security caught the gunman half an hour ago
>finish my speech over the cries of the women and children bleeding out in the crowd
>mfw i go up in the polls by 666%

Fuck off Snowflake.
Trump cares deeply for American children. He would have no doubt been the first to take down the shooter. He's a quick thinker and would have devised a plan to storm the gunman before he harmed more children.
Shillary and Obongo would have been on the first limo out of there.

Everything he has done so far has proven that he is a man of his word. Why would he lie about such a trivial thing?

Seriously, this obsession with hating Trump needs to end. Get a job and move one with your life.

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/

His nuke button is bigger than Kim Dong Ug!!

HAH!

>leap
lol like trumps fat ass could "leap" or move quickly at all

Did you have a stroke typing this?

>Shillary and Obongo
kek

That's a Trumpfag type inference you're making right there.

Really? Because pretty much every president in history has done that.

ur mom is gay

>even if his
>incestuous daughter invanka was
>getting shot,

IDK he might try to save his fuck doll

Lots of people dodged that fucking war. Wasn't the average time to last in some situations like 7 seconds? Insane.

Are the Russians shills back?

>not even in ww2 the us soil seen a single bullet from another country.
you may have missed Pearl Harbor. you know the event that brought us INTO the war

it's also dishonest to take 4 deferments and call John McCain NOT a hero because he was captured

He'll go down as the greatest president to ever live. Stay mad b

>your brothers are drafted
>you stay behind because "no honor in war"
>your brothers die while you know that if you had gone, maybe, just maybe, you could have protected their backs

literally says whatever pops into his bald head , no filter at all.

Why is that dishonest?
John McCain was caught. Would he like a medal?

4 deferments is cowardice.

Call things as they are.

Done and done.

cry louder, libfag

>Cries about racism
>Uses Sup Forums

Bait Identified.

You're adorable. When you get older you'll realize how serious politicians are.

laughed so hard at this

>didnt participate in a shitty war because he could afford to
>followed procedure as a canidate
>is a badass, op has too much soy to realize what that is

fixed

sure but what relevance does that have in regards to my post?
as i said i don't pretend he is some kind of saint but it's dishonest to compare those scenarios you are trying to make a right out of two wrongs

>but at least you build a border wall to keep those Mexican rapists out

Is this how all Americans are? It really os disgusting, he might not be a great president but he certainly is not as bad as you are trying to paint him here. You are even lying about him fucking his family, why would you do this?

Whats trumps cum taste like?

cant you see hes a fool?

>lol
newfag detected

he said he wasn't a hero BECAUSE he got caught. he IS a hero because he served, served with distinction, was shot down over Hanoi and was captured and tortured and refused to be released earlier than his fellow POWs because of who his father was. THAT IS A HERO are you so fucking blind with Trump love you can't see that or are you just a professional troll from St.Petersburg?

I was waiting for a faggot post like this, sticking up for Trumpf. I hate Trumpflettes, they're the biggest sheep since the Jonestown massacre.

john mcbrain cancer in NOT a hero

>muh wall, when?

>forgets about the revolutionary war
>the war of 1812
>the native american skirmishes
>the civil war
>pearl harbor

yeah the United States has never seen armed conflict within it's own borders before.

He's just a distractor. The rest of the team is fucking the US.

Trump could have disarmed and subdued the shooter with a mighty BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!

Try again, Shlomo. Those guys' job is to get the president out of there at all costs. They are at peak human physical condition. Trump couldn't have stayed if he wanted to, which obviously he did. He may have died since he's not the fittest or youngest man but he would have proudly died a hero for us. He didn't dodge Vietnam, he was just deferred and then the war was won. Learn the fucking difference. I doubt you even fought in any war either, faggot. Kill yourself, it's the only way you can regain any honor.

Da, spasibo Comrade.

Da Toвapищ

>He didn't dodge Vietnam, he was just deferred
Dohohoh! 4x's

> then the war was won
Vietnam..won

4 kopeks have been deposited into your account.

>>is a badass

Based on what? The man hasn't worked a hard day in his life.

Would love to hear trump call Vietnam a shitty war even better if he says it to vets.

Of course during Vietnam he never spoke out against it. He was just a big pussy, that why he didn't serve had nothing to do with the war. His dad was also a pussy who didn't serve in WWII. His kids of course are also not in the Military and have never served. What brave family hahahahah

Go back to sucking Putin and Trumps cock

>and then the war was won
see, right there. thats when people know youre baiting.

Now that Comcast customers are temporarily blocked from posting on Sup Forums is this the future of Sup Forums?

to be fair, hawaii wasn't a state until 1959

TWO SCOOPS!!!!

He's fucking embarrassing, that's what he is.

is that supposed to be English Boris? You're gonna get fired from the troll farm with that lousy syntax. I thought they hired competent people? Oh right, ANYONE with ANY talent left Russia 20 years ago.

>Oh right, ANYONE with ANY talent left Russia 20 years ago

lol

You ever wonder if that whole shill name calling was started by the FSB/troll farm

stay mad princess

so is posting anonmyously on the internet
stay mad princess

won't ever admit she sucked
stay mad princess

stay mad princess

?

this mad

this retarded

posts photoshop because of this one

False. He only dodged Vietnam 2 times.

retard takes the bait

Okay, so how was gym class?
Good to have you back so soon after school.

Not everyone who goes to war is a hero.
That's a lie so that you cucks go and waste your lives in places you're not wanted.

Flying a plane into AA fire isn't being a hero.

Cyrus the Great. That's a hero.

this mad

this mad
stay mad princess

this retarded

Nice one bud.

No one's even mad. Are you new?

you faggots always wanna talk about gym class fucking Russian pederasts

Mods seem to have range banned Comcast customers from Sup Forums because someone was supposedly spamming. There are a few threads on /qa/ about it.

sure kid
being this mad
stay mad princess

Shut up newfag

thanks

I'd call McCain NOT a hero because he makes shady deals with sandies

lolwut

All this same fagging

>gym class
wtf

are you drunk?

Trump didn't even run lol. He stood there then secret service dragged him away.

you're confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums, newfriend.

noice argumintz brah bruh

>responds to photoshop with photoshop
this is the future you chose

obama thinks hes a badass. i so could kick the shit out of obama

da, tovarish. Libtords very returd, yes much, Trump is mighty tzar yes. Spasiba.

It's fake news, President Trump doesn't believe in running or exercise.

>Shlomo
OMG DA JOOOOOOOOOOZ

>calls someone a newfag
>thinks Sup Forums was never racist

wew, lad

stay salty

>It's fake news, President Trump doesn't believe in running or exercise.

This is true he thinks it drains your energy. The guy has 15th century understanding of health. Probably still believes in leaches and blood letting