Drug thread:

Drug thread:

Post fav drugs, ones you hate, what you ant to do, what you want to avoid, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/
wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Cold_Water_Extraction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

instagram.com/nikol_kagansky/

lolwut

How is that relevant?

i do weed and try different drugs sometimes, especially the relatively safe natural ones.

what do you guys recommend and why?

what do you guys think bout dxm? is it still some what easy to find robitussin dx [pure]? cause id probably pour that in a drink maybe with some opiates lol. what do you guys think?

this but shes pretty

i heard they might not have the pure shit in america but im pretty sure i mightve saw some not too long ago.

Don't mix drugs; that's just bad.

Creepy, I was just looking at her IG less then 10 seconds ago.

>Fav
LSD
THC
Cocaine
MDMA
Hydrocodone

>Hate
Meth
Xanax

>What you want to avoid
Anything that is hard other then party drugs.

mmkay

There's nothing in this world quite like a 20 lb tank of nitrous

Extracting DXM in it's pure state is easy, Buy a bottle of Delsym and put it in a 2 liter of water. Shake the fuck out of it and you leave it for a couple of hours.

At the bottom of the bottle would be all of the DXM, Drain the bottle and let it try out. It's incredibly potent, so try a small amount at first and see how much you can handle. You don't want to hit that 3rd plateau. I learned that the hard way..

doing some coke right now, finishing up an eightball from the weekend. it's definitely my fave although this stuff is pretty stepped on unfortunately.

I love taking diazepam and snorting cocaine while smoking weed.
I've done them all bar crystal meth and crack cocaine.
The best drug I've ever taken was methedrone (m-cat, meow meow, cats piss) a good few years ago. Nothing compares to it.
For general day to day just diazepam or dihydrocodeine (gives you a much better high than codiene phosphate) and certizine to stop the itches while on the dhc

why not just buy the caps that have no other active ingredient but the DXM?

*Let it dry out, not try.

kek. best times of my life involved half a dozen different drugs.
so did the worst times though. go figure

That works as well, but the amount of caps you have to eat could upset your stomach (not from the DXM kicking in) since it's a huge amount of pills to digest.

Weed is the fcking best
Alcohol when you need to get fucked up
Tried lean once when it was free to buy (FR) mix up well with weed
Will try shrooms soon
Youngfag prolly try some more in the next years
(Dont think i'll ever do MDMA or Cocaine)
Actually might try to smoke cocaine and weed one day just for the experience

fav: Adderall, Nicotine, Alcohol, LSD
hate/avoid: any opiates
want: MDMA, hard as fuck to find where i live

Ur a Thot
>meth

I fav grass, lsd, ecstasy, coke, whippits, hydros, benzos, tramadol, dxm, dmt, psilocybin, and my all time drug is the chemical reaction in my brain knowing there's a guy out there who thinks less of his girlfriend because he knows I came in her.

Weed is my fav, aswell as cafeine
Hate "hard" drugs like heroin, fantanil etc..
Also like shrooms and want to try lsd, never really done acid, thats why I wanna try it

Fav overall: mdma, with a box or 2 of nitrous to go with it
Most interesting/learned from: lsd with some nitrous (can also be extremely terrifying)
Most dislike: strong salvia
Want to do: nothing on my list at the moment, except maybe heroin should I ever be told I've only got a short while left to live
Avoid: opiates
Have done, in this order:
>caffeine
>alcohol
>shrooms
>salvia 20x
>lsd
>weed
>1p-lsd
>nitrous
>poppers
>dmt
>1p-eth-lad

(ME)
Forgot to mention: dont want to die b4 taking DMT, huge quantities

here's a (You), i liked that (ME)

Wasn't on purpose, I was given some molly and it had meth in it. It was a horrible experience..

Double evil numbers prove you are addicted to ice and a ho

>Favorites: Weed, Opiates
>Ones you hate: Amphetamines, Uppers
>What you want to do: Acid, DMT, Shrooms
>Avoid: Fentanyl

pot, alcohol, E, coke are pleasant drugs. E is special occasion stuff. Pot, booze, coke are everyday stuff (not to take everyday but casual).
LSD, shrooms are great but, along with E for the most part, are young people's drugs. Not good after 30 or so.
Some of the research chemicals that were legal a few years ago were amazing but, can't remember the names of most of them, they were all numbers and letters.
Speed is ok occasionally, a poor man's coke.

I'm a big fan of the MDMA and the LSD. DMT too, but that shit is impossible to find.

Herb, nitrous, dex, mushrooms are all great tier

mid tier- coke, alcohol and benzos like xanax and valium. They are all fun but theyre very addictive and need to be taken seriously

nicotine and opiates are worst tier for their over-the-top addictive nature. I've seen too many killed or destroyed by these two....stay away

>Favorite
Weed, acid
>Hate
Xanax over 2mg
>Want to try
Ketamine and shrooms.

Has anyone tried K? I want to snort it and see if it helps with depression like some doctors said it could. Plus the out of body experience seems cool.

thank you

About to make my own poppy opium after poor-man's opium extract (same process) anything you would advice? only done simple common stuff

I would recommend you never ever ever allow yourself to go beyond smoking that opium very occasionally. That is, dont move on to harder opiates and dont even smoke opium more than twice a week.

Reminder that this is still DXM polisterex (sp?)

Basically, its coated in an edible/digestible plastic that acts as a time release.

I'm sure there's a way to rid of the plastic coating though.

not the other user, but I never knew how bad opiates could get. I experiemented with them occasionally and until I tried Perc 60s/30s I didn't really get heavily addicted. That shit will eat you alive slowly.

quitting cold turkey was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

thanks user, also since it's my own stuff, probably will be shitgrade opium

You are correct in the plastic coating. I believe my method of cold-water extracting can rid of said plastics ; but do not hold me 100% accountable. I simply understood that to be the safest way to extract DXM into a powder/crystal form.

Sweet delicious ketamine

Slight bullshit as K holing on LSD will lead you to some really strange fucking places. It's not physically dangerous but man can it fuck you up mentally.

Favorites:
>LSD
>Weed
>Cocaine
Hate:
>Xanax
>Painkillers
Avoid:
>Spice
>Research chems
>Meth

oh i see

Bumping for ketamine question

Don't use DMX. use skeletal muscle relaxers. they make opiates feel so much more lovely

Some of the research chems are amazing. Just got be very careful with your dosing.
Spice is just horrible stuff though.

I could get some 1P, but I'll avoid all RCs as it's basically spice in the sense of trying to get around the law and exposing yourself to some silly compounds.

story pls

Done coke, ket, mdma, shrooms, lsd, 2cb, various others from the 2c family and smoke weed daily. Also done pretty much all of the benzos and xanax. My favourites are mdma and lsd. Always stayed away from crack and smack, I have an addictive personality as it is and I know people aint getting hooked on it because its shit. I'd also stay away from benzos as much as possible , especially xanax, in my experience that stuff is lethal.

okay I did dxm in the form of Robitussin last week for the first time (each of us did about 200-30mg dose) and it was amazing, next time I will diefinalty go for a near 400 dose. I recomend it was good but, BUT dont mix it too much with a drink because it can become dilouted and wont really work. For me after every sip I would take a sip of my coke and then swallow the mixture. My trip lasted from start to finish for around 12 hours while my friend (high metabolism, bad adhd) lasted for only 6. We had 2 trip sitters and had alot of friends around and we had an over all good time. At some points I became anxious and didnt know where I was or what we were doing and I thought I had done something wrong. I wont do a full trip report but it was a damn good experience. Happy tripping user ;-)

Spice is terrible. I've smoked some spice that does nothing, and some spice that hits me within 15 seconds that makes me feel like my senses are overloaded. For example, if I touch a desk, it felt like I touched it a thousand times in that instant. It's incredibly dangerous (considering you have no idea of the potency) and I'm sure your heart-rate on it will turn you off from it as well.

Does this also work with syrups containing DXM HBr? Or only for polistirex DXM?

Back when spice was legal and trendy I saw 2 different people have fucking seizures from it. Fuck that

Yes but those rcs are also made by highly skilled chemists and they are experimenting, coming up with new drugs.
Some of them are unbelieveably good. I got one once that was like the best E ever but better. Got to be careful with the dose though, I took less than 0.1 grams and was fucked up for 16 hours.

They really arent any "sillier" than any other drug. You just have to research the dosing before going in and experiment to see which are good and which are shit.

We cant just go on never having any new drugs.

>hate
Strong word, but I don't smoke pot anymore but anytime I do it makes me paranoid. Also not a fan of salvia

>love
Cocaine... seriously, fucking sucks I can never find a reliable guy near me. Also love LSD, but I'm an adult so I never have time (sitting on a full sheet right now).

Wanna try Molly, but again, no reliable plugs. Avoid all opiates

Never try salvia. Nothing about it is good.

Are you from the New England area?

Chart is about physical risks afaik.
LSD+nitrous had me fucked up -real- good too. Did it too much for a year, and now more than a year later I'm finally starting to come to terms with the existential crisis that caused.

Not sure, but I'd hope people take your extraction advice, as chugging 3-5oz of cough syrup is just rough on the stomach lol

Fun fact last time I did a 5oz, we had a couch being thrown out at the curb, so me and my buddy sat there and just talked, hung out, etc.

A cop drove by and asked us what we're doing, and at the time I was seeing double, but I'm not sure if I was seeing double or if I was just cross eyed lol

There are a few different synthetic cannabis drugs. They are all fucking horrible, like smoking fear.

>get perc connect through friend who smokes weed
>"Sure fuck, it can't be that bad right?"
>buy 10 just for shits and giggles so I don't have to buy more
>try it, feels good. Nodding off on my computer and sleeping comfy
>started on small doses, perhaps 10mg each dose
>Begin to eat half of 60 pills
>begin to incorporate it into my daily life
>falling asleep the minute I get to work, completely obvious I'm fucked up
>start falling into a cycle of just eating them like candy, lose 30 lbs in a month and get down to 5% BF
>hit up the plug and try and get some more, have a friend go with my to drive since i'm too fucked up
>get out of the car and walk around it, the fucker hits reverse by mistake
>Stupid fuck didn't tell me he ate 3 bars before we started hanging out
>after getting run over, I buy the percs
>Start realizing that i'm ruining my life and putting myself in shitty situations for short bursts of ecstasy.
>Quit cold turkey, flush remaining pills in the toilet
>Lock myself in my apartment for 2 weeks to cleanse
>Sweats every night
>Horrid nightmares of my family dying among other terrible things
>Shaking non-stop, can barely move my mouse around without it. Can't even play FPS games
>Finally get clean, just smoke weed now

Feels good, but it was horrible.

TL:DR

It was horrible. Don't do opiates.

because you have to swallow like 15 to get to the 2nd plateau

Faggot is just shitposting this link everywhere. Looking for clicks and likes like the faggot he is. Don't waste your time.
TLDR: Shitposting faggot

Love

>weed
>alcohol
>mdma
>ketamine
>ritalin
>nitrous

Hate

>cocaine

favs: cocaine, meph, alcohol, thc

hate: ghb, amphetamines

avoid: meth, crack, opiates

Quitting percs cold turkey like that? Fuck dude, that's insane.
The summer after 7th grade my mom had back surgery and they gave her prescriptions for percs. I was really into Runescape and the computer was in her room so I basically took care of her while she was recovering while playing. I saw her get really addicted to the percs and it really changed her. She never left bed except to use the bathroom, she only ate fast food that my brother or stepdad would get, she only talked to me when she was fucked up.
After about a month they weaned her off it and she was awful. She's lash out at me and cry all the time and say really fucked up shit.
Painkillers can fuck you up, man.

>nicotine
>Alcohol
>Caffeine

This is a drug thread, not a pissheads coffee morning thread.

If you like Ritalin, you should look into Benzedrex. You can get it OTC at Wal-Mart for $4 and they don't even ID you.

>999
FUCK THE 5 0

>would literally strangle a cat for another strip of ritalin

is it about the same effect and available to eurofags?

> be me
> Had a baller affiliate program in the early 2000's that generated 14 billions of dollars of loans closed via mortgage leads we generated.
> Got obsessed with the business, wanted to expand after 6 months. Mortgage brokers were getting filthy rich while I was just making decent six figures.
> Change major to real estate, take 30 credits a semester (8 classes) to catch up and graduate on time (Looking back, I should have just dropped out).
> Obsessed about productivity and time.
> Start taking meth.
> Productive for a few days but don't get shit done after that. Just do compulsive, waste of time stuff.
> Still graduate will All A's.
> Business gets fedded because of affiliates sending spam.
> Father kills himself because he retired poor and couldn't find work.
> Feds visit the house. Not enough evidence to arrest because I didn't break laws, but I got sued later by FTC.
> Still on meth, but have to stop. Instead go into morbid as fuck alcoholism to cope with the depression.
> 16 years later just now am out of morbid alcoholism. Making good money again but not what I should be.
> Was in the ER for Alcohol Withdrawal and DTs 37 times.
> REEEEEEEE

Unisom is good to get fucked up on, you can buy it at CVS and Walgreens and shit

get clean faggots

Last time I drank over 900mg of DXM, I was supposed to have a threesome with two of my gal friends and ended up waking up on my roof naked. It was not a fun experience, and I didn't get to fuck.

fuck man that was a nightmare, truly opis and maybe meth are the devil's drugs

Idk about Eurofags but it feels pretty close to it.

just googled it but its a fuckin nasal spray?

There really is nothing quite like taking bath salts and laying PugB

When I first got prescribed Xanax I was about 2 months into a relationship. One night I took 3mg to see if it's fun and I ended up telling the girl about my sissy fetish and how I fucked a few cross dressers and I like wearing panties. She was super creeped out but texted me the next day saying she thinks I'd look hot in panties. So that became a thing in the relationship.
Thanks xanax!

Yes, it is.
You're supposed to take the bottle apart to get to the strip of cotton inside it, and swallow the cotton.

I’ll take poorfag for 500 please Alex

My top favorite is weed, plain and simple. I like drinking too but that's about it. I wanna try shrooms, DMT, acid, and Salvia someday. I'll never try shit like meth or heroin, shit is nasty honestly. But that's just my opinion.

are you serious?

id rather huff air horns

how do you hate cocaine?

Should’ve done coke instead. N00b

If weed is your favourite, you’ve probably only tried weed.

>Salvia
why

its like the satisfaction of a cigarette after a long day of work but it lasts for 30min instead of 10seconds

i never understood the hype

That's the worst way anybody has described cocaine since human beings realized it got you high.

Oh fbi u so smart

Agreed. Opis and Meth are horrible and I wouldn't wish that addiction upon anybody. I think the reason my addiction got so strong was because I was in the hospital when I was younger and they were feeding my Morphine like it was going out of style (13-14 at the time). So my body just craved that feeling, without my even knowing.

I smoke week a lot but I’ve cut down recently. I do MDMA once every 3-6 months and do LSD monthly.
Candy flipping was mad and I reccomend it to anyone who is reading this and hasn’t done it.

This is true, yeah. It's only been weed, booze, and a one time try of Spice. Never fucking again.

I'm not sure, just for shits and giggles really.

Never tried Salvia, what's it like user?

Fav
>Heroin
>cocaine
>benzos to prevent heart attacks and manic episodes
Hate
>amphetamines
>hash,weed
>opiods

>Hates hash and weed and opiods
>Likes Heroin and Benzos

What the fuck? I could understand Benzos from a medical stand point, but how the fuck could you prefer H over weed?

You know Heroin is a opiod right?

Can i do this with pills that contain paracetamol? Because I heard that it's dangerous.

>Fav
>>Heroin
>Hate
>>Opiod

Favs
>cocaine
>weed
>lsd
>ayahuasca
>mdma
>2cb
>nmbo

Hate
>tobacco
>nmbo
>alcohol

Yes, it's safe to CWE pills that contain parac. But it will not completely rid of it, but it will get rid of a huge amount.

>Many opioids such as Vicodin and Percocet contain other harmful drugs. A cold water extraction is most commonly used to remove paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen and hereafter referred to as APAP. CWE also works with aspirin and, to a lesser extent, ibuprofen, which are all very toxic in high doses and overdoses may result in permanent damage to your liver. APAP toxicity is one of the most common causes of poisoning worldwide, and in the US and UK, the most common cause of acute liver failure which usually results in days of agony prior to death if the overdose is severe. Alcohol exacerbates the problem.

>A cold water extraction, hereafter referred to as a CWE, helps remove APAP from prescription pills. It is generally recommended that healthy adults take no more than 4 grams of APAP in a day, and not more than 1g APAP at once, but even lower doses can harm your liver.

wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Cold_Water_Extraction