So we're encouraged to reproduce

Our animal side

Enjoy disolving yourself in it

because reasons

but i dont want to reproduce just yet

i sense overwhelming surge of power when cumming inside

ok?

Because it's cold outside

i confirm it was pretty warm inside of her ;)

Because your body is fulfilling a biological imperative.

Your biological clock is telling you it's Pampers time

Look, a pussy is evolutionary perfected for the purpose. Hence because reasons.

i only feel power and dominance when cumming inside of her, nothing with making babies

pleas no pampers

but i wouldnt fuck a pussy without the face

Well, what can I say? kudos to you? kek

Its not like you are biologically programmed to cum inside

Everyone who fails to cum inside does not pass on their genes. People who love to cum inside are more likely to pass on their genes than people who don't. Do you not have even a basic understanding of evolution?

:d

i like to cum inside her ass too. whats biological about that

It's probably simpler to biologically program "loving to cum in warm, tight holes" than it is to program "loving to cum only in one particular hole and no other hole". Loving to cum in a warm, tight hole is probably sufficient to ensure a higher rate of reproduction, so long as that love is extended to the vagina.

GTFO NORMIE

i like many other holes, no evolution in them

i thought we are supposed to be intelligent, animals can cum anywhere for just being it a hole

why so rude

God, you're so fucking dense. Please jump off a cliff. There's no sense in trying to explain something to people who can't understand such a basic concept.

>asks question
>immediately gets answer
>"no that can't be it, I don't like that answer"

i understand it my anons and thank you, im just entertaining the alternative holes with no serious aids

>i thought we are supposed to be intelligent, animals can cum anywhere for just being it a hole

Ah yes, indeed.

How hopelessly deep would you cum?

you dont have to clean the place by yourself...