Sup ForumsBTFO!

Sup ForumsBTFO!

Maybe if you took a better course in college and had work experience since you were a teenager you would've had a better job.

if they work so hard

how come they don't get promotions/raises?

It's true.
But what u gonna do.

why would anyone start a family while being barely able to feed one?

these retards make a ton a of children and them complain that they don't have enough money

>McDonalds
>working hard

Yeah, flipping prepackaged burgers sure sounds like a tough job.

>working hard in a job that inexperienced lazy teenagers can do.
Kek

Climbing the career ladder takes more hard work than sitting at the bottom and crying.

Yes, push for the 15 bucks and make it more attractive to replace yourself with robots!
Maybe you fucks should have gone to trade school and learned something.

maybe they could work hard at finding a better job

>Flipping burgers is hard work
Go live like a medieval serf for 10 years, then tell me what hard work is.

This

These jobs were never intended to be able to be lived off of

Fast Food has a 100% turnover rate. You're not worth $15/hour, and the inevitable automation/hour reductions will even things out. I revel in the tears and anguish of entitled fast food workers.

It's not meant to be a living wage, but in the current economy these are the types of jobs that help boost the "employment" stats.

>This image somehow justifies flooding the country with immigrants

Liberals are retarded.

How about if you work hard and work @ mcd you aren't working hard you fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO END MY SUFFERING

>low-iq low-productivity low-ambition people reproduce beyond their means
>demand that the government (ie taxpayers) subsidise their poor life choices
someone explain to me why social darwinism is a bad thing again

>They don't understand that we work hard, they work hardly

My uncle is a Junior Executive for the Corporate side of McDonalds and he basically lives at the office. He tells me that he just watches over the bean counters and drones. But I guess what he really meant, was that he drinks all day and fucks office sluts like Don Draper and company from Mad Men.

>We work hard
>McDonalds

Loving every laugh

fuck off kike

>tfw you work for $7.25/hr
Can we at least bump the minimum wage to $9 or something?

>tfw comfy neet autist slurping up these negro's waveslave taxes

can you at least apply yourself and put in more effort than a teenager?

We really need a war or some form of widespread death to cull the herd.

tfw when the goys are saving your money for you and pushing for wage cuckery.

high prices from $15 wages + boycott of businesses that hire illegals if Trump loses = fast food BTFO

Why?

Minimum wage was designed to be liveable, cuck. If even above minimum wage isn't liveable, there's a problem and it ain't workers.

No I'm pushing for automation and ending the welfare state so I can get a burger for less money and more easily while these useless niggers will starve

>using cash register
>flipping burgers
>hard work
Millenials.

Because I racked up some $20k in debt studying some shit degree like an idiot.

Nice assumptions, user.

If you are working at mcdonalds at age 30, It's a clear indication that you failed at life. You have no profession other than pouring ketchup on something. You shouldn't be able to live your life with that.

"I work so hard (in a mcdonald's fliping burgers and taking orders from clients)" hahaha the internet is such a cancer for today's society, letting idiots have a voice is too dangerous

The black plague was said to actually be good bc of population control. WW! and WW2 killed a lot of people. Not too many wars since then and now we have fuck tons of people. from 1916 to 2016 we jumped about 6 BILLION people.

Rising the minimum wage is a political, not an econonomical decision, rising the wages reduce money purchuasing power = with more money you can can buy less, because the prices go up, you earn more "on paper" not in the reality.

Automation is the jewish endgame. You really think it will stop at fast food. Soon everything will be automated. The jews will be the ones running it. They won't even need us as wage cucks anymore. They will shoah us at this point.

I work minimum wage 8-5. This bitch needs to stfu and realize what shes asking for is the death of the lower class. A higher minimum wage will push us closer to automation and eventually all entry level jobs will be extinct.

They're not very smart. They're fighting the wrong battle. They should be asking "why can't I live off of minimum wage?", then they'd see the hyper inflation caused by millionaires and billionaires. Monopoly hasn't got shit on how monopolized America became. Politics, medicine, media, research, education, law, media, banking, even currency control, it is all for sale, and the same people bought it all.

>Minimum wage was designed to be liveable

But it's not. I'm not even that guy, but surely you can't believe minimum wage in America is enough to survive on. You're legitimately retarded if you believe that.

>Minimum wage was designed to be liveable,

define livable

>Nice assumptions, user.

prove me wrong and use that hard working spirit to get a regular job that pays more than minimum wage

>They will shoah us at this point.
THE BETA UPRISING REEEEEE

>automation and robotization is bad because people will stop wasting their time doing boring and trivial tasks and start doing something more creative

>on your feet all day
>have to interact with all manner of people
>get paid shit
>no health benefits
>thankless job
>people will probably actually look down upon you for having it
>only hope of advancement is to basically spend your life there
I don't know how it isn't a hard job. Maybe not hard in the sense that being a physicist is hard, but hard nonetheless.

I worked retail for just a few months and knew I would kill myself if I had to do it for the rest of my life. I wouldn't wish long hours at minimum wage upon anyone. Too bad making a middle-class wage is increasingly selective of IQ.

>hard work

r e a l l y n i g g a

Right and how do you get paid?

The ones who control the means will basically redistribute their income as they see fit so we can funnel it right back to them.

This is a job for a student, not the workplace you will stay in till your retirement.

EMT's, IT technicians and other skilled professionals don't even make 15 bucks an hour. Why should these people?

>I don't know how it isn't a hard job

most of those things are present in all jobs

>I work on a job that needs no effort or studies
>You MUST pay for my $15/h wage

Fuck, what's wrong with my keybord.

Robots and machines needs to be build, operated and exploited. Automation creates new workplaces, do you really thing that suddenly millions of people will be without a job?

yeah but what other options do they turn to when there are no more entry level jobs, because they are taken up by baby boomers that didnt plan for retirement, or automated by robots?

You're living in a fantasy world where everyone is capable of the same things. Not everyone is going to to college, not everyone can. What career should a McDonald's employee with a high school level education be looking to transition to? I'm asking seriously.

THIS. People need to start understanding this. Entry level jobs are simply that, ENTRY LEVEL.
You are not supposed to stay there for your whole life, no one is expecting you to do that either.
Personally im staying at mine because the people I work with are all pleasant and friendly, the manager is a total bro, hours are good (im just out of highschool so i cant complain to bad) and I want work experience. These days most employers dont give a fuck if you have a degree, they want to see work experience. Why hire the trust fund baby with a liberal arts degree when you can hire the guy with actual experience + work ethic?

>prove me wrong
You can be certain that I don't plan to spend another year working for minimum wage.

The reason I'm somewhat on-board with a minimum wage hike is because its a fucking pain in the ass to see half my month's pay evaporate just from paying loans+health care.

>I work hard
Yeah and it's hard sprinting round in circles for hours.

>low-stress, low-stakes, low-skill job
>working hard

How do you think these people would explain why professionals with real jobs get paid more than them? Some sort of privilege, no doubt. Nothing to do with the years of sacrifice studying, pursuing extracurricular training, competing for advancement by doing unpaid work and taking initiative, working longer hours, etc.

If someone can't learn specific skills, like programming, the best way to go is starting your own company. Even if that means selling underwear on the eBay to start with.

>Working at McDonald's
>Working hard

Pick one.

Being some sort of physical laborer or a Navy SEAL consists of hard work. Working at a McDonald's consists of fulfilling people's orders by pressing some buttons, flipping some shit, doing some tasks that are comparable to household chores, and complaining/talking shit about co-workers at your lunch break that you get free food at is not hard work.

I would love 15 dollars an hour for fliping burgers thats like a dream XD

Pretty sure McDonalds wasn't in charge of planning for your future, making sure you had a proper education, networked with enough contacts to find employment, and actually pursued a skill that you had some aptitude in and actually had a career path.

They should be protesting the mirror or their parents, not Mickey Ds.

I work as a laborer making 18/hr, you don't need a college or even a high school education to dig a fucking trench.

Eat shit

You want the honest truth? No one gives a shit that you work hard. What does your "hard work" do for me as a customer? Nothing. The only thing that your source of cash flow gives a rat's ass about is the product. It doesn't matter if if it was made by a lazy teenager, a robot, a crusty old man, or a strong widowed woman with 25 toddlers and 6 jobs. All that matters is the quality of the product, and for fast food, the speed of the service.

This, it's a political selling point that appeals to idiots who think their quality of life will magically improve even though they aren't contributing anything extra to the system. Just because society agrees to represent the value of your labor with 2 paper slips instead of 1 doesn't mean your labor is actually any more valuable

Partially right, but you can thank Obama for padding this country with dead end min wage jobs

>Automation creates new workplaces
Significantly fewer than it actually displaces, though.

>do you really thing that suddenly millions of people will be without a job?
Suddenly? No. Gradually? Yes. It's happening right now, and our current economic state reflects it.

It only takes a small team of people to design a touschreen ordering kiosk, for the most part it leverages extant technology, it's basically a software problem. That single software program gets designed and maintained by, say, 10 people, but replaces the jobs of tens of thousands of people. This is a real problem.

How's your back Esé

It's easy we kill the boomers

>look at job listings in my area
>can work as an equipment cleaner for a pasteurization plant
>can work as a call manager for emergency services
>can work as a press operator for swing shift assembly
>can work on a road crew
>all have a pay of $20+ per hour, full time
>can work in a call center for an insurance company
>can work as a floor manager for some big pet store downtown
>can work with a septic cleaning crew
>college is hiring janitors
>all require no previous work experience, highest requirement is a bachelors for the call center jobs
>all offer training

McDonalds is also hiring for minimum wage.

>I work as a laborer making 18/hr
What precisely do you do?

>eat shit
Why are you mad?

>tfw spend 14 hours in the office nursing a 3 million dollar machine into life
>tfw we have 10 more machines like this one that all need to be working by the end of the month
>tfw the lead electrician in our shop works from 6 am to 6 pm
>welders work late every night
>deadlines looming and some lazy cunt working at mcdonalds comes on my internet and tells me about "ohhh working so hard to feed muh kids that I shouldn't have had"

Perfectly. Calm.

Working at fucking McDonalds isn't meant to be a career, it's meant to be a first/part time job whilst you're in uni

Ok, then what sort of a wage is "designed" to be livable? Cuz I can tell you right now I make $11.25 and it ain't shit. Can't even imagine $7.25 or whatever minimum wage is.

Think about $10 an hour: you bust your fucking ass at a labor job, for instance, for five hours and make fifty bucks. What's fifty bucks? A tank of gas and a pack of cigarettes? It's like what $20 used to be. Jack shit. After taxes, shit, that five hours of ass-busting is worth about $38. You buy some coolant for your car and a refill of vape oil and you're out $38. And we're not even talking things like car insurance or rent or food.

I'm not saying McDonalds' workers should be paid like they work for Microsoft or something but there's a threshold there where if you bust ass for 8-10 hours in a day, 40-60 hours in a week, you shouldn't have to live with your goddamn parents and take the bus to work.

So what do you think the solution is?

Stifle business and increase the minimum wage, which will kill the same ammount of jobs as automation?

America as a country, is still #1 in the world. If people don't like working at Mcdonalds, don't work at Mcdonalds. Lots of better paying jobs out there.

I think what people in the Op's picture meant was more like:

>I didn't work hard when I was younger so now my life is shit, give me more money

There are mexicans that couldn't speak english who are now warehouse managers and supervisors 20 years later. Black people are just fucking lazy.

What other options? Everyone that works at a fucking McDonald's has access to a Pell Grant, which will pay for all of their education expenses at a local community college.

Not only that, but community colleges understand that people are slaving to feed their families off of a minimum wage job, so they allow the person to create a flexible schedule around their jobs.

There's tons of fucking trade job training available for the men and women can get training to become a nurse. (these are just examples)

I remember my first job.

>Early 2000s
>High school
>Local Wendy's
>Manager is a Rosie O'Donnell lookalike
>Claims she wanted to become a CIA employee so she went for a psychology degree
>Ended working at Wendy's as a manager for reasons she refused to state
>She thought tracking the inventory was really hard

There were one or two other managers that were actually worth a damn, but they were diamonds in the rough. The regular employees were absolute shit, especially that white trash clan. Oh, the stories.

>work in actual kitchen
>making actual food (michelin star)
>worked my entire life to improve my skills
>these pimply teenagers want the same wages as me
>for wrapping up shitty burgers in paper

Why would anyone working at McDonalds be in college simultaneously?

It's not like working there is going to pay their way, or even make a dent in the overall costs of college. If you're in college but don't have money, you might as well just pool all of your cognitive resources into studying rather than distracting yourself with $8/hr greasesmithing.

The "this is a job you take while in college" I swear is a Sup Forums meme. The people at McDonalds are high schoolers, old people, and uneducated adults who need a quick buck doing unskilled labor, it is not a stepping stone on the way to middle class. Maybe it was at some point.

Why would you want other people to be worse off?

>we work hard
>they work hardly
First off fuck you, I worked fast food in high school and that's not hard work, if you're a cashier or line drone at a fast food joint as an adult you're there because you're too stupid or lazy for any other work.

Anyways they're fighting all the wrong battles and aligning with all the wrong people, what they need to do is increase the value of their labor. If you're going to do that as an organized group the best way is to agitate to get the Mexicans deported and keep low skill work here. Instead these dumb fuckers are agitating for pro-outsourcing and pro-immigration candidates.

>b-but the CEO makes too much money!
complaining about the executives is pointless, in an operation the size of McDonalds executive pay is almost a non issue for the company's bottom line.

>stepping stone

I doubt that, honestly. My father's a baby boomer and he was flipping burgers as a teenager. Burger joints seem to be the perennial job for teens, old farts, and white trash.

I'm not taking your shit bait.

>vape oil
>pack of cigarettes
>lives with parents

On second thought, maybe a higher minimum wage isn't what we need. Maybe we just need a nation that isn't filled with degenerates incapable of making good choices.

I hope this goes through and accelerates the progress of automated burger stands so I don't have to interact with people anymore when getting a burger.

Is it shit though. Does your job somehow lose prestige because other people can afford their rent now? Does the food you make just turn into ashes in diner's mouths, now that the horrible people who work at McDonalds don't have to rely on food stamps to feed themselves?

>why would anyone working at McDonalds be in college simultaneously?

Beer money.

I guess a lot of people have to die.

Are you implying only McDonalds employees are on food stamps?
And yes, unskilled labor should be worth less than skilled labor. I worked hard to get where I am, they should too.

Are you a fucking communist or something? Pinko scum.

Where does this meme that rich people are rich because they are rich come from?
The majority of "the 1%" are working shitloads of hours.
Trump sleeps 5 hours a night.
A local guy who has a trucking company is available 24/7 and he's fucking 75 years old.

You don't get to 100K a year on a 9 to 5 job.

>Why would anyone working at McDonalds be in college simultaneously?

You have never been poor, huh? Student loans don't cover everything! Rent, food, clothes, etc. still exist while you're in college, my main man.

Where does this cat keep getting all this food? It's crazy.

let test the accurateness of their statement. if those cry babies cant survive the next couple of quarters after prices rise then they were right and they should have had their wages increased so that others could be fired to cover the pay of the other employees

but if they are not dead they have to shut up or be euthanized

Then why the fuck do you keep doing the same thing?

Also McDonald's is a franchise they don't seek the rates. I'm tried of talking to people with all the problems crying for the solutions

>Are you implying only McDonalds employees are on food stamps?

Nope! But a large majority of people who work minimum wage are. Its absurd to shift the burden to feed, clothe, and house these people who are unskilled to the government just because multibillion dollar corporations can't impinge even slightly on their profit margins, lil buckaroo.

Get rid of your cell phone, drop your ISP, and get used to network TV. Eat meat maybe twice a week, and don't have any children.

Minimum MEANS minimum.

>tfw when straight onto the dole from school
I haven't worked a day in my life and can spent my spare time doing what I want when I want while others pay for it.

Go to bed, wagie. You need to work hard for my benefits :^)

>Oy vey goy overthrow the czar everything will be fine

This isn't how wages worked, and if they did then you'd find the price of everything sky-rockets.

What happens whenever the minimum wage increases to $15? Rent will go up. That's what I'll be doing on my rental homes.

>unionized fast food workers

the union would take half their pay check

Man, if I wasn't such a good goy, I'd think this was some sort of subversive, crypto-communist assault on a capitalist economy.

That'd be real wierd though ;^/