So Sup Forums whats it like having a sexdoll/sextoy?

So Sup Forums whats it like having a sexdoll/sextoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/users/dai-san
xhamster.com/users/Eyeluvpanties
xhamster.com/users/plushies_in_panties
xhamster.com/users/hardsexvideodolls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how much she cost you user?

DS 145, $2100 after shipping

Do you ever look yourself in the mirror and ask where you went wrong?

Like an overpriced hooker. It just lays there.

why would i do that when everything went so right?

having a sex toy and a sex doll are two very different things

considering how much these things cost, there are very few videos of them in action or even being touched.

but they do play nicely with each other

xhamster.com/users/dai-san xhamster.com/users/Eyeluvpanties xhamster.com/users/plushies_in_panties xhamster.com/users/hardsexvideodolls

plenty of vids, just not a lot of tiny webms

true

You're fucking a rubber doll. I'm not saying it's 0%, but it sure as hell ain't 100%.

your right user, i still lack the funds for my cybernetics, so maybe 80%

It's actually pretty fun. Another hobby on my list, I like to get it cute or sexy outfits.

Pathetic I’d imagine.

I guess more power to you user. Run silent run deep.

I have a pencil dick. I have a solid 6 inches, but my girth is laughable. I have yet to buy a sex toy that has a tight enough hole to keep me erect. That's the only reason I haven't bought a sexdoll yet. I'm not willing to buy a fuckdoll I'm unable to nut into.

Sheesh,, at least moisten that twat a little .. you brut!!

This is the most autistic shit I've ever seen

There's no way she's enjoying that :(

Well, do you mean in terms of the sex, or an emotional standpoint? I can tell you plenty about each.

Then fuck off to your facebook cuck threads.

I don't like them, annon, calm down

yeah i needed a bit more lube, but most of that resistance is just from the girth.

a notch or two up and it slid pretty well.

Go on user

The sex ranges from okay to great. They're heavy, so having them on top requires a lot of effort from you. Having them on bottom is nicer, but it can feel lifeless at times. Obviously you're fucking an inanimate object, but having her 'move with you' (like when she's on top) can feel more stimulating. I find that using excessive lube takes all the fun out. You can't appreciate all the little bumps and ridges inside unless you apply just a pinch, just enough to make it wet but not totally slippery. There are also issues like cleaning and vaginal/anal tearing that you have to worry about. If they don't have removable entry points, it's a much bigger problem, which is rough for me because I like to finish inside and on her, which usually leads to giving her a 40+ minute bath.

From an emotional standpoint, it's rather comforting. I like to lay in bed with her when I'm just watching Netflix or playing games. I know she's not real, but the imagination doesn't mind so much. She makes being foreveralone much easier. Worth every penny, and hoo boy did I pay. About $1500 including all, and that's not even taking what I've spent on clothes for her into consideration.

All in all, it's worth owning one if you're lonely or desperate for the touch and feel of a woman. If you just want to jack off, you're better off with a fleshlight.

Here are some questions:

1. How easy is it to clean, e.g. are parts removable/replaceable?

2. How do you go about warming it up prior to intercourse/sleeping with?

3. Any weird import/export restrictions you ran into?

4. Do the eyes close when you lay them down, or are they perpetually open?

5. How durable is the synthetic skin?

6. If you could change something about your doll, what would you change?

Thanks for the information user. I've never had issue's getting or pursuing woman I'm just a degenerate into a lot of different things. I could honestly see myself owning on in the new future though it seems like a fantastic alternative to masturbating.

Also where did you make your purchase?

1. removeable/replaceable head/vagina, rest is full body silicone which is easy to repair. TPE can still be repaired but has its own methods
2. i dont bother much, but it stays pretty room-temp for me. at the most i have a fuzzy blanket and am looking to get a heated blanket.
3. none for me, US is pretty good overall
4. no eyelid movement on this model, but some can/do and a lot of robotic heads are in the works.
5. Silicone baby
6. quality of the insert tunnel, and more durable feet

sure one resembles an adult and yours resemble a eleven year old child, anybody who needs "dolls" must be socially inept.

It's a good investment
I'm not into the half asian looking ones, I got the more realistic looking doll and it's great. Not just the sex, but even if you have a girlfriend you get lonely sometimes, so to have a pretty inanimate girl always there for you cuddling or sitting on your lap is awesome. Photshoots can be fun too. The heavier dolls also "fight back" as in if you're fucking them and thrusting them, their weight bounces back to your like a real girl. Some models are really realistic and it's great. Overall if you got between $1-3k to spend get one. I was expecting some cheap plastic but it turned out great user. I can't wait to see how much better they get in a few years.

and some think mine resembles a child, the definition when your dealing with an inanimate object is subjective.

2creepy4me

1. Vagina can be removable (easier to clean) or non-removable, but you pretty much just get in there to clean it like a pipe. Very easy cleaning. If you cum on a body part like the face, you'd clean it like any other human but with care.
2. Some come with a warming system that you charge like a phone and put inside for a few minutes but covering it with a blanket has a similar result. VERY cuddle friendly.
3. No difficulties there. Packaging is discreet, Just say you ordered new furniture or a guitar or something.
4. No eyelids but some come with different eye colors, some head models come with permanent eyes closed, and soon enough they will eyelid feature.
5. VERY durable. Silicone dolls are meant to take a pounding and I suggest you cover your dollfu with baby powder, gives it a more realistic effect. Not sure about TPE but people don't complain about those either.
6. I'd only change the hands. They look very real but the "bones" of them are wires so in some dolls they are too loose. As for the feet you can buy the option for it to stand.

Overall I unironically rate them 9/10. Very good purchase but take your time finding the perfect body and head/hair, and customization. You will be very happy with your purchase. Tbh I kinda find it unbelievable how much sex toys have improved. You can also purchase a different head and face or body if you get bored of the old ones.

They're only bound to get better and more realistic too. It's a much cheaper option to upgrade dolls every few years to more realistic ones than having to put up with roasties tbh

Mainly because those types of dolls user has are from Asia and they're more open about lolis there.There are other more "mature" 20 something looking year old dolls but they're inanimate anyway so that's all subjective

I bought one of these, nice to start

for the price of your doll you can do penis enlargement surgery. Well, in some countries, if not yours, consider a medical tourism trip somewhere to get it done. Then you might not need a doll, even if you still want one.

Yeah, this. I'm not sure I could stand sleeping in the same room with something lifelike staring all the time.

It’s like having a corpse to play with, but it doesn’t rot. You are all sick

Penis enlargement is a fucking hoax, there is no way to increase the mass of the corpus cavernosum.

man, one thing I want to point out, is that out of all the anons on here who post dolls, you do the best job of making the eyes/face give off expressions. I don't know if its the doll or just you, but awesome job man, keep it up. I enjoy your pics the most.

I know this is gonna sound weird, but does anyone have some suggestions on "how to fuck a doll"?

Mine is around 31kg, and getting her into sex positions feels very awkward. Even for doggy, I don't want to harm her arms supporting her upper body, and the hole is kinda far to reach with my microdick, and I haven't been brave enough to try the anus because everyone says it's going to be destroyed the second I penetrate it, actually the vaginal lips got a really small tear just from the first try.

Second thing, I been lurking the TDF guides on cleaning and oiling the doll, but they never talk about the head, all they say is oil removes makeup, so I'm not supposed to oil/wash/powder the head?

i pay a lot of attention to the eyes/mouth/hands and such when taking pics. dollguys pics are pretty spot on with expressions too, but i guess maybe the heads throw it off for some people?

I can see where some anons come from when they say it's creepy. Tbh I think it's creepy too, but then I got redpilled on dolls. Think about it this way, like you think anons, these doll guys are lonely and autistic, some might even be "normal" but ugly so no girls give them a chance. Specially with how shallow they are. Maybe they make good money but not enough to catch a gold digger's eyes, and even if they did, they would only get a fuck for their money. And with hookers, you run the risk of catching something.

After getting rejected or played with by a girl I can see why men wouldn't want to put up with their shit but still want to fill the gap of not going insane from loneliness.

I saw that documentary of that black guy who married his dollfu. Yes, he was a weirdo, but he kept a foot in reality, and most likely he had some traumatizing shit happen to him. He works, lives a lonely but fulfilling life, and he's at peace. Loneliness can fuck up people. Shit, for all we know these anons maybe just have a corpse or doll fetish from diddling their sister's barbie dolls when they were little. So it can be a way to cope. My only concern is the more "child" looking dolls, but they're inanimate.

If it prevents anons from raping bitches and going insane more power to them. Good luck to all the guys with dollfus. And if it's true a gf eventually comes to you in life, then she will find you anond, but in the meantime, enjoy your fuck dolls. It's creepy but you're not hurting anybody

i find the mating press to be pretty good if your dolls back bends

but isn't user a yank
>$2100 after shipping
their for a pedophile.....

can i see the removable goods? im looking into getting one but curious how it looks

Got any more user? I wanna try different doll-friendly positions

removable goods? she has a built in vagina and is a virgin. her vagina is very simple compared to most dolls

thats one dry-gina

for a DS insert, it looks around like this

I'll buy a doll at some point, but this will have to do for now. Also have a larger ass toy as well.

oh i thought you said you had one with a removable vagina. im curious how that looks while attached

i love the cocolo

that's the elf doll guy

Like having a really expensive hand.

cocolo is jawsome for sure

another example of the removeable while inserted

Ha, i bought it because of seeing that pic. Thanks man, it's awesome.

that's great! I'm glad you like it. would you like to join my doll discord?

Weird doll people won’t ever talk to you in reality, but won’t shut the fuck up about this sick compromise with life when it’s on the internet. This is why you are weird doll people that makes people cringe inside.

The ass looks like a hamburger lmao

and how many weird doll people have you actually met irl.

im betting none cause only crazy people go up and make a point of telling you their opinions without request.

Any sites where I can buy a 170cm good quality young looking sex doll?

thi one is cute af, source ?

man, I'd love to get one but customs over here are pretty brutal sometimes, tax you again and sometimes even just keep it, this stuff. fuck life

WMdollshop
DSdolls(about 167)
Sanhui
Dollhouse168 i think has some nice tall ones

probably a few others.

You need to make friends with someone in customs, and bribe your way through.

I love the selfie style photo for this doll. I'll try having my doll take some selfies too

Can another user join in?

yeah i need to take a few good ones myself, they are hard to position with a bulky camera

Another question - how possessive do you get over your doll? I mean, I get that you would treat it like a sentimental object, but is it one of those things that you would refuse to share information about (e.g. I got head #335 with Body #201...) because it would creep you out knowing what they did to your doll's clone?

Any issues with hiding it from any family/judgmental people?

Any good brands (1k-10k) or forums that provide brand reviews?

only if you have 2d lolis or dolls

Don't make deals with dragons and never trust a Johnson?

Loli is laifu

buy one with removable insert and put a loli onahole, problem solved

i have no problems with such details, for example mine is a DS145- with a NinaE head. I do know a few people that do get possessive though.
ultimately them trying to "cuk me with a clone" is going do be damn hard to do unless they feel like getting every single custom outfit i have. not that i would care anyways.

while i dont actually like the judgmental fucks, thedollforum.com is actually a great place to go looking for general reviews. They tend to be balloon tit heavy though, so use it as a base for the overall manufacture quality.

no problems hiding it, but havnt had to worry about it yet. none of my family lives in state and my friends are busy with their kids.

EkGsyY

while the head is durp, i have issues with fucking my 60cm cause of how tight it is.

im probably a bit girthier, but about the same length.

what onas have you tried? Lolinco/VAA?

That's a real human. She's a cosplayer that wears fake breasts.

still, source ?

I would buy one just to scare kids

It looks like a shit anus with a dildo in it fucking a vagina

can I get more of her