I shaved my pubes and got them all cut up how do I fix this

I shaved my pubes and got them all cut up how do I fix this

FUCKING HOT STEAMY TOWEL AND MOISTURIZE

Dafuq?... Did you shave with a shit covered razor or wtf!?

YOU WAIT AND THEN SHAVE MORE
ALSO /ADV/ PLS FFS

you have to disinfect just like anywhere else after shaving

Uh no just a normal one

Exfoliate by rubbing with fine steel wool. Then apply a poultice of unsalted butter, rubbing alcohol and grapefruit juice. Fixes it up in no time.

Time.

This.
Next time, shave correctly.

St Ives apricot scrub

You got some nasty cross contamination goin on then. That shit's all from dirty ass razors/skin/general filth. Clean your shit up OP! All will be well.

>the current year
>not using Nair Underarm & Bikini

Nigga what the fuck.

INB4 "b-b-but it burns..."

Not this, this is specially designed for cocks, balls, and minges. Works like a fucking charm, m8.

Great value.
KEK
Walmart brand of anything sucks ass!
Grow a pair, get a decent paying job and buy brand name you faggot!

>walmart

If the usage of the word "minge" didn't alert you, I'm not an Ameritard. This shit is fucking top tier for removing pubes.

Me and the missus been using this for years, and ain't nothing better than being so fucking smooth, it feels like you're both pre-teen.

>shaving your pubes as a man
You deserve what has happened to you.

how do you use it user me and my girl want a less painful and expensive alternative to waxing

girls prefer shaved cocks 9/10 you virgin idiot

you fucking wash daily and use shave cream and a good clean razor

Lrn2shave?

you used one of these fuckers didnt you?
This old guy at the old folks home where my mom works had to use pic related because his family are a bunch of tight fisted cunts so I bought him a nice gillette fusion for my mom to take him and he loves it

Use after shave after shaving

>Literally in the name
For now, sit it out

1. Smear this shit on your pubic region and also your balls

2. Wait the fuck up for ten goddamn minutes

3. Jump in the fucking shower and literally scrape your hair off with some bitch flannel cloth or whatever

4. Rinse and wash your cock/balls/clunge with a sponge and shower gel or some shit

5. Towel-pat your happy tackle dry

6. Go down on your woman and marvel at how silky fucking soft her puss is

7. Make her suck your dick and feel her lips press against that bit above your dick

8. Fuck

9. Thank your fucking stars that this Britfag was on Sup Forums offering advice instead of in bed because he's got work tomorrow

Shave down not up you fuckin moron

i think im saving this
thank you

No worries laddo.

First time you do it, about a week later, it may feel itchy a bit, as the hairs start to regrow, but after a day or so, its fine.

Personally, I never let it get longer than say, half an inch before I reapply.

Just PLEASE remember to get the Underarm & Bikini stuff.

The regular will dissolve your dick, and the Sensitive will do the same, but with a touch of aloe.

Underarm & Bikini only.

Have fun having the best fucking sex you'll ever have.

ay thanks man youre a legend if thicks works ive heard of it before but i assumed it was bullshit. My girls pussy is alwasy smooth shes like a magician shes a model so she's obsessed with making everything proper i guess idgaf but id prefer not having hair

Do not put on sack you've been warned

WHAT DO YOU MEAN DO YOU JUST HAVE A TON OF HAIR ON YOUR SACK?

aayyyy thanks.

Check out my follow-up post, and make sure you get the right shit.

Nair Advice guy here.

If you use the right shit, its safe on balls. Check it out.

STOP SHAVING AGAINST THE DIRECTION OF THE HAIRS LIKE A PRE-PUBERTAL KID THAT HAVEN'T HAD PUBES FOR MORE THAN A YEAR.

Underage scum. Day of the mod when?

Yeah, that goes away after like a week or so. That's going to happen if you shave too close, or wrong. OP probably is a trap.

>shave pubes
>the thick jungle of hair has spread, growing in the area between legs and genitals
>had a good shave, but that area is very itchy
after a month, the itch is still there, with a slight burning when I scratch. Is it a rash? What should I do about it? Its like right above an atery, and I feels like im poking at it constantly.

doing god's work here

yeah nah fuck fair your bait is shit and you should feel bad

You need to start here and work on through the replies.

Be thankful you didn't cut your dick

Explain.

Nair will dissolve your dick, yes.

So will Nair Sensitive.

But Nair Underarm & Bikini is designed for the pubic region.

I'm currently in bed, stroking my bald scrote right now thanks to this shit, but what do I fucking know, right?

i had this first time. if you want to just get it pretty smooth i use nair sensitive. everyone online says it burns the fuck out of your cock but i have never had that. if you want ultra smooth the only way i have done it without it getting like your pic is with my straight razor. rub the shave cream around your pubes with the shave brush and shave it the way it grows. not against the grain. ever.

told my friends i was using a straight razor on my pubes and they told me i was a mad cunt. i found it was much easier to do my pubes than it was my face.

for treating that you kinda just have to suffer a few days. theres no magic solution to make it go away. to ease the itch a bit use hair conditioner on your dick. it softens the hair

Oof

Avoid hot water, use a lot of shaver cream and be careful when you shave. You need to take your time when you shave

Kill yourself you fucking Wookie

Same happens to me when I shave my pubes (but not my face). I don't know why, you kinda just have to wait.

my tip: don't "shave it" get a trimmer with a really short clip and trim it. you'll get it short enough that its hardly noticeable and have zero irritation

Be a man and wax your shit

trim first, shave in the direction your hair is growing, clean, moisturize. Shits sensitive and might happen again, but goes away with time.

or follow the word of christ himself who has made his way here from the united kingdom to share with us his holy wisdom of the divinity that is NAIR:For pubic and under arm region. Dont be blasphemous

Apply muscle pain cream like Ralgex (UK), or try crushing fresh chilli's into ghost pepper sauce then spreading the healing unction liberally around your cock and balls, you might try spreading some around your anus at the same time .. just to make sure.

Wow, I only wanted to share the gift of smooth balls and slippery fucking, but shit, if I get followers too, I'm down with that.

i fucking swear to god every man has used this orange fucker

only idiots

ALL HAIL THE WORD OF OUR LORD of Sup Forums

Wew, calm down, lad. S'only smooth balls, innit.

Barber fag here

Use an electric razor in the future, using a blade against hair follicles that are typically never touched can irritate them when you shave that close, and the skin is softer so hair tends to grow beneath the skin when you shave that close.

If it's irritated and itchy, use Alum to ease the pain and don't use blades again.

Either you're a fake or a horrible barber. DO NOT USE AN ELECTRIC RAZOR ON ANYTHING BELOW THE BASE OF YOUR DICK

lol. he is right though. unless you want it super smooth a male grooming tool is literally the best way to do it. no ingrown hairs at all. worst case is you nick your ballbag with it and it bleeds a tiny bit for 20 seconds.

They make personal electric shavers specifically for genitals which I own and has saved so much irritation and grief. Good point though, don't use a razor without a gaurd beneath your dick.

The box means it’s a great value, dumbass. NAIR is the brand.

I just don’t shave. Saves a ton on razors.

Put some fucking Brut on it like a real man would

Alll hail the new king

Praise be to him forget not thy word on the second hour christ said ">the current year
>not using Nair Underarm & Bikini"

alcohol

Will you marry me god?

If it has been a while use scissors first then shave along "the grain" and not against it, always use a new razor and don't forget about the shaving foam!

Is our savior still here tell me im not too late!

>shes a model
sure thing pal, and I'm the queen of England

holy digits

okay dont believe me lol

just shave dry and then rub yourself down with cold water, relieves itchyness

>>shes a model
I think I remember her from all those "Before" pictures.

Razor burn is the result of friction between a sharp blade and the base of the hair follicle, usually the result of a lack of proper surface lubrication.

If you "shave dry", the razor will bump along your skin and irritate the follicle. When the hair tries to grow back, it has the opportunity to grow in the wrong direction and impact the walls of the root.

Use shaving cream and a sharp razor, with warm water. Try to moisturize afterward because obviously, you're stripping off the top layer of oils your skin uses to replenish itself.

Also don't shave while you have goosebumps. Obviously, that's going accomplish the same thing.

t. an engineer

thanks for the tips.