How many of you here cheat on your partner?

How many of you here cheat on your partner?
How often do you do it and how do you manage to not feel guilty?

I've started doing it a lot recently and I don't particularly want to stop.

I have been thinking about taking up cheating lately. My chick went from a sexy 120 to a fat 180 in like 6 months. I have no attraction to her and avoid sex at all costs. Any advice on how to cheat or best wats to find discreet women that want to fuck.

Why don't you just break up with her mate?

I'm young with a long term partner so although I love her I feel like I'm missing out.
I just go to bars and clubs with my mates who are all cool enough to turn a blind eye.

It's honestly a good feeling

bump for stories

Because I do love her and we have been thru alot. I just don't find fat women physically attractive. I've tried encouraging her to exercise and she just refuses the complains that she's fat.

Eternal struggle eh.
If you do break up with her she'll shed all the weight out of being heartbroken and you'll look like a cunt.

Just cheat my man

le bumperino xDDD

>How many of you here cheat on your partner?
I do it when my partner stops giving out (I'm M and she's F). Right now that's happening. She says she's "depressed" and goes on a sex strike. It's all in her head and she needs to stop or else she won't have a partner anymore soon. In the meantime, I'm fucking a couple of other girls who are actually horny and have a high libido.

Protip from a male to femanons: never stop giving out sex to your partner. Always be willing to give a bj. Never let a drought get longer than a week. As a girl, it's so easy for you to get a guy off. Even if you're not in the mood you should still do it. If you don't, your guy is going to cheat on you (and not tell) you or dump you. If you don't want to get a surprise STD, make sure you keep your partner sexually satisfied. Don't go on sex strike ever!!!

Thanks for the wisdom bro

>If you don't want to get a surprise STD, make sure you keep your partner sexually satisfied

Lmao
It's interesting to see how different people justify it in different ways. You could always just talk to your partner about your needs but instead you chose other girls.

There is something fundamentally wrong with us or the relationship in general my man, but don't let that stop you being happy

>You could always just talk to your partner about your needs but instead you chose other girls.
I talk to her a lot about it. I say I want her to share what's up with me. I say I want us to have a fun, easy, spontaneous sex life. I say I want to make her feel good. I do all that stuff. I even ask her to help me get off even when she doesn't feel into anything herself.

But when nothing else is going on, I'm going to find sex elsewhere. This is what most guys do. I've had a few female partners who have pulled back on the sex after a few months or a year. I've got male friends who have said this is a huge issue for them (of having a "dead bedroom"). I wish women would realize that withholding sex is a really bad idea in a relationship. Just keep in doing it, even if it's not your favorite thing.

i havent fucked any girls yet(dont plan to), but I "cheated' on my gf 3 times. made out with a chick in college, made out with another chick when we were long distance, and got a happy ending from a massage place.

she forgave all 3 and now were getting married.

lmao good fucking luck

thanks. i just dont think she actually cares. she acts like she does for about a day, then things go back to normal. I love her and im sure the marriage will be find, ive just made dumb decisions.

oh boy. she's fucking someone else for revenger every time. you have no idea. women are vengeful as fuck. good luck.

Break up faggot

Been going out with my gf for almost half a year now. Haven't cheated, mostly because we are almost always together and she sucks a mean dick and takes this cock in her pussy whenever I want. There was another girl who was bi that wanted to do a threesome with us but she was more into my girl and there would've been "rules" (probably me just being touched by my girl while the other played with my girl). Idk, I guess if she like never wanted to fuck, I'd look for other pussy but she keeps me satisified.

Damn bro you're kinda a scumbag
Try thinking about her needs beyond the ones you enjoy fulfilling
How can you expect someone you're in a relationship with to do something they don't want to do if you can't do something that you don't want to do (i.e. wait more than a week to get your dick wet)
Congrats on being a good enough guy to ask if she wants to fuck, very considerate

I genuinely didn't realise it was so commonplace. As a man, it makes me nauseated if i'm honest. I know there's a whole cuck thing on here, but i couldn't countenance the thought of another man touching my possession.
Was in ltr, had options to cheat but didn't cos assumed my principles were same as hers (newsflash, your principles will never be the same as a woman's).
Anyways, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling

eh. i know how women are. but she was a virgin before me and is basically addicted to me now(probably why she wont leave). id honestly be surprised if that was the case. but it is what it is.

Meh, at this point I don't even feel guilty about it, but I wouldn't say it's commonplace.
Monogamy is fundamentally flawed imo.

>but she was a virgin before me and is basically addicted to me now(probably why she wont leave)

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dude this is literally what every guy who ends up with a gf pregnant by someone else says. you're so naive.

I would agree that monogamy doesn't completely work but if you're fucking other women behind her back you're a pos, end of story
If she knows and she's cool with it then go nuts

im not sure how this went from me being an asshole and cheating to me being cucked with my pregnant gf. you really know how to spin a conversation your way.

i'm just opening your eyes bro

I agree with you, I just don't particularly care enough
Sounds edgy but there really isn't any downside to it

Thanks, user. Nice to get some user perspective. For me, being in a relationship means you've basically agreed to try to keep each other happy sexually. From there, you just hope that your libidos are an approximately OK match. I do all sorts of stuff to put her in the mood -- making nice dinners, giving her massages, complimenting her, and doing shit just to make her feel nice and appreciated and in the mood. Her interest level has been dropping and dropping for some months now. I'm just wanting to vent to say that I think it's some stupid girl bullshit that I've seen before. Just because you're familiar with someone and you have been in a relationship for a while doesn't mean you should lose interest in them. And even if you have a bit, you should still keep fucking them because sex keeps everyone happy. I'm just fed up with girls who let their sex drives dry up after a relationship has stabilized. I know this sometimes happens with guys too, but not nearly as often.

Thanks anyway for an user opinion.

I think it was Abe Lincoln who said " nigga break up with that whale, before she breaks the scale"

Downside is her finding out and leaving you
If that doesn't worry you at all you might as well just end the relationship there because you probably want her to catch you and break up with you deep down

Every weekend, my girlfriend is wife material, however I'm a bit too young to settle down for good. I'll continue doing my side cosplay loving chick because she's always fun in bed and after a few years I'll settle down with my asian qt gf. No regrets.

It´s impossible for me, do something like this..

nah, it is commonplace. hypergamy and massive divorce rate. unless you have a far higher smv, she's at least half-cheating. (i count snapchats and shit - tech has made guilt-free cheating for women so easy). they don't even give it a second thought because the validation is what they crave, but if your girl is one her phone a lot, you should be worried

I dont want her to catch me
I also don't want to leave her
I'm happy enough with her, she sometimes just isnt enough
I'm futile and need something else to fill my ego and validate myself
So as long as she doesnt know everythings good