en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_López_de_Santa_Anna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poor Trump fags BTFO

theeeee violent beeeehavior mayne

> wonder why he didn't do anything?

someone @mention that
Somali distance runner in his feed

Can somone with twitter tell him that the police acted exactly like police in Cologne, Gemrany during New Years ? They stood by and did absolutely nothing. #PolicePoliticalCorruption

SOMEONE GET THIS TO TRUMP

I'm now a #CuckMyWifePleaseForBernie

>Comments are disabled for this video.

>Comments are disabled
weakshit confirmed.

They wasn't told to stand down, just got caught off guard

Someone tell that piece of shit he's being paid by taxpayers to do his fucking job, not sit on his ass

he only watches out for la raza

There are many videos posted on the channel asking to identify suspects:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYhU3MOJ0fc
youtube.com/watch?v=ireRYrZzcBM
youtube.com/watch?v=FNxLOZhFMxc
youtube.com/watch?v=4NVsH2dVwqc
youtube.com/watch?v=mWHokaVCfX4

There are NONE posted from the riot.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

You know that the police have absolutely zero obligation to help or save people, right?

When have you ever seen police being proactive in stopping anything?

>"we achieved our goal"
>let pro trump people get beat up walking to/from event
piece of shit cop. i hope cali burns to the ground this fire season. i hate this fucking state.

"serve and protect"

fuck off Bernie

I can guarantee you if it were protesters being violent with Bernie or Hillary voters they'd "help or save people".

I kind of feel sorry for La Raza cucks. They are utterly despised by non-hispanics, yet at the same time they are hated by non-chicano hispanics. Even Mexicans hate these idiots. They are a delusional group of people that hold on to a culture their parents abandoned and they themselves don't even understand.

retard, it's to serve and protect property.

Sigh..
I did not expect things to be so far along..

fuck off marxist

lapdonline.org/history_of_the_lapd/content_basic_view/1128

It says protect and serve in the fucking oath

THIS

Every single Mexican that I've met hates white people and thinks the land was stolen. And I've worked with a lot of them.

They are taking back that land whether we realize it or not, it's time to put down the political correctness and start calling a spade a spade.

If his job is paper work then it is his work to sit on his ass

You become property once you get a birth certificate

This is rich

>Go cops remove watermelon
>Blue lives matter kek Tray-tray, mike brown
>cop what are you doing?
>Stop fraternizing with beaners BUILD WAL

And this is why you don't worship cops. The boots you lick will one day stomp on you.

Now will you join #BLM and remove pig?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

firearmsandliberty.com/kasler-protection.html

ye protect and serve your own butthole

"Ye" is plural for "thou".

What's la raza ?

We're living in Turner Diaries, but the ending for us is unclear.

Cucks to the max.

Don't get mad. Get organized.
Whites and those who believe in pre-'65 American identity will have THEIR identity politics now too. There's no going back. You can't change the allegiances and sympathies of internationalists, irredentics, and non-white ethno-nationalists. You can only fight for your position, and prevent their demographics from eventually swamping the country, rending your vote worthless.

Build the wall, cut the welfare, deport illegals, reform the VISA system.

Focusing on anything else is a waste of mental energy.

A Latino advocacy group, a lot of them want to reclaim lands the US took from Mexico during Mexican American war.

Personally as a non Mexican beaner they're pretty much traitors that should be cleansed

people getting mad but they don't have to do shit. it's so they can't be sued for not doing there job. like 'keeping the peace'. san jose should be gassed though.

Check out the salaries (and names) of San Jose Police Department.

Here’s the first five listed:

data.sanjoseca.gov/dataviews/...ensation-2015/

Guerra, Daniel
Department: Police
Job title: Police Officer
Total cash compensation: $315,390.77
Base pay: $106,194.40

Vasquez, Hector M
Total cash compensation: $299,854.41

Uribe, Jose J
Total cash compensation: $310,661.62

Luu, Linh N
Total cash compensation: $297,524.21

Tran, Bach T
Total cash compensation: $292,682.80

The race

Also what he said

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The states do what they want

>Don't get mad. Get organized.
Haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa..... whites...organized. Top fucking kekkitybebbletyboppitylullzity.

It would be nice if there was a counter-revolutionary Hispanic group that called out La Raza on its bullshit. I understand that part of the issue is that non-treacherous Latins don't like to think of themselves as separate from other Americans, and I can respect that, but there is a little bit of the "modern Muslim" game being played. We NEED loyalist Hispanics to get loud about their disloyal cousins.

The hypocrisy is fucking amazing.

Image Sheriff Joe Arpaio at the Stormfront Smoky Mountain Summit

with white kids saying, two future recruits!

it literally translate to "The Race"

But is okay when Mexicans are Nazi-ish supremacist

WTF

You have to be 18 to post here.

There not enough of us

Tax dollars well spent

Oh look, yet another beaner lying through his teeth.

Which is why we can't have any more Latin immigration. Their homeland is too close, which makes them even more threatening culturally as a group than even East Indians or East Asians.

The same would be true if Gringos were flooding Mexico.

I'm surrounded by these fucking animals and have had guns pulled on me and not even my own family cares about my safety.

if I died they would call it a tragedy and move on

fuck this country. I'm gone. I'll return when the race war starts

They sound like fifth columnists. Mexican immigration is just going to turn the US into a third world nation.

Then he's incompetent and should be removed for that. Can't tell me there wasn't plenty of indication that this type of thing would go on. Perhaps they can pick their next chief based on qualifications not affirmative action.

I can't wait for Trump to call them a fifth column.

that's cool. I make like, 16k...

reminds me of my dad's country (china, no mean pls) where the most corrupt people at the top make 20x what the average guy makes.

never thought america would be as bad as CHINA

The modern day KKK has infiltrated our public institutions

these people should be investigated

Angry originized whites is no laughing matter. The last time they orginized they wiped out millions.

Even if I was black and a BLM supporter I wouldn't be laughing at that idea.

he needs to die

So what happened with Ferguson, yet another in a growing list of times they stood down and did nothing while property was looted and burned?

who could he possibly call in though?

I think if he brought in millions of russians who somehow managed to find ak47s lying around that'dbe great. "gee t's so hard to track them. we have to make sure we don't hurt the wrong ones!" I can't realy see anything else working though.

To stupid to know better it's not your fault. All the same you will die with the rest.

Did you mean to respond to me?

Blame Merkel. Police are always over worked on new years. The muzzies took full advantage

And at the same time they want us to stop conceal carrying weapons to defend ourselves.

Really makes you think.

more than die. look at his salary. he makes more in ONE YEAR than I'll make in 2 decades.

after we kill the mexicans, we need to take back all of the assets they've accumulated, the resources they've stolen, nd redistribute it to whites

the mexicans alone won't turn it into a shithole, but the liberals who turn them into these la raza shits. i've grown up in a area with majority hispanic and have never ran into these types

I diiiid respond to you

Arizona Bay when?

Hey, we are weak and ineffective. What are you going to do? What are you going to do?

Ignorant fucktard. Supreme court cases set a precedent that they have no obligation. Learn before you shitpost.

Well then...why do they stand in the street and mock you? Or laugh at you when you threaten them with the FBI on Twitter? They're not intimidated, user.

Rally preparation. Tomorrow, we WILL protect the 1st Ammendment, our Community, and our Officers. #SJPDPRIDE

holy shit they knew it was going to be insane and they were there and did nothing, they could have at least protected the cars but they just stood there, FUCK!

Simply calling La Raza as fifth columnists I think would be a useful media bait, because anyone who looks into them without complete naive, dense, charity, will be concerned about what they stand for. Most Americans, and even most media has NO clue about the prevalence of irredentist sentiments among Mexicans and even American citizen ethnic Mexicans in the SW.

>will work tirelessly to bring them to justice

HAHAHAHAAAAA

fucking faggot, they were there and you let them fucking go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales

They are not liable or obligated.

I'm white, faggot. As a gun collector, I say bring it.

>we will hold accountable and bring them to justice
good
hope the muslim faggot that tackled the witeboi and the other fag that assaulted the trumper get
their shit pushed in.

LOL

You see, there are people who believe that the function of the police is to fight crime. And that's not true; the function of the police is social control and protection of property.

Not yet my friend, not yet. Just let them keep pushing. What could go wrong :^)

What a fucking cuck.

Because they are stupid and forget how brutal whites can be. I have been saying this for a while but there is going to be a time where whites say no more to this mistreatment. How far they will go with their retalliation is not known however. I fear the future.

fuck the po-po

>not taking the ultimate redpill and realizing #NoLivesMatter

Trump is the best thing ever to happen to the US in years. Just this alone... who would have ever known about this La Raza X secret society before Trump? The Mexican radicals have infected every aspect of our government, police, lawyers, judges, elected officials. They are using that power to do nothing less than retake California or at least give all of our money to Mexico by proxy of its "undocumented workers" !
These guys are a threat to the very Republic and need to be stopped!

normal people don't even understand what any of that means.

normal people just don't want to have a brick thrown at their head by spics.

I'm surprised they even reported this. I doubt any media outlet is going to start talking about political theory

this is just abused. you know for a fact if some white person was beating up a mexican they would have stopped it

if the cops won't stop mexicans cracking white skulls, it's time to start shooting cops

I understand after Occupy Wallstreet but those were liberals too busy getting high to organize against campaign finance reform

Dude these fucking beaners are literally equal in behavior to Muslims. They ALL secretly agree with the takeover of the US because 'muh stolen land' (even though we did BUY Tucson with gold) and don't really care if the ""evil"" white people lose California.

White people need to stop putting up with this bullshit!

You don't have to use 4 syllable words to get the narrative out there that there is a proportion of Mexians in the SW who see themselves as Mexican nationalists who want to conquer the land. That's not political theory. It's something than anyone can understand--the issue is whether anyone can believe it.

Many different cultures have thought they could conquer the White Man.

The Persians thought it in 500BC.

The Punics in 250BC.

The various Moors and Muslims throughout late antiquity and the middle ages.

East Asians in our new, modern Era.

Countless other fools have tried, and we have conquered you all. Then? We set you free. The only force that could ever bring us to our knees was our own.

You think a brief moment is a sign of our downfall? Our blood was forged in the frost of mother Europe, tempered like the extremophiles which became the archetype of all true life.

We suffered the plagues, the famines, the fires, the wars, and the ruinous ideologies which sent us into darkness countless times. And every time we fell, we found a way to rise again.

Do not mistake our cuts for mortal wounds or our slumber for a lifeless corpse, unless you want to make the same mistake that all the other opportunistic hordes lost throughout the ages have made.

So by all means continue with your heckling, continue with your defilement of our legacy, continue with your delusions of victory. The sooner you wake the sleeping giant, the better.

It doesn’t matter how many of us remain when it happens, we have turned the tide against greater calamities before. Mother Earth will once again feel our marching feet on her surface, perhaps this time in true unity and perhaps this time, to your lament, with less mercy.

they won't believe it.

the fatal conceit of america is that we're SO great, everyone wants to be us

that mexican guy who just shot someone and is raping the body? he WANTS to be american, or he WOULD want it if he knew how AWESOME we were.

fatal. conceit. sometmes it's STRONGER in republicans than democrats because of how much more proud they are.

What the fuck is La Raza Roundtable?

>they won't believe it.
I agree that's the issue, but not that the concept is incomprehensible. The more Mexican flags that are flying at rallies, the more Latin mobs attack soccer moms, the more the delusion you describe will be chipped away.

I said to my dad the other day, would he rather see this ethnic violence bubble up now, or wait another 20 years for it to explode. He's been starting to see these things more and more for what they are, and he's very centrist, voted for democrats and republicans in different elections. I think Trump is right to be prodding some of these ethnic tensions even if some people think it's irresponsible. The point is that they ARE there, and the longer we ignore them , the worse the intervention moment will be.

This

That land was sold by our government at the time, those where the real traitors

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_López_de_Santa_Anna

Mexican intellectuals discussing race war

Racist group

Will these "protesters" be charged with voter intimidation?

Beaners appropriating my fucking culture

This shit guarantees Trump will win Nevada