A Sheldon Cooper-Centered 'Big Bang Theory' Spin-Off Show Is In The Making

Bazinga!

moviepilot.com/p/a-sheldon-cooper-centered-big-bang-spin-off-show-is-in-the-works/4142272

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ysVvbnm5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's cool. He does carry the show, this isn't just a "Joey"

Damn, this looks like a frame from a Kurosawa film.....

NAMIBIA

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO

Wasn't the show always centered on him?

Also how hasn't this nerd trend died yet

It used to be Leonard, but after the grand plot of the show was finished two years ago and they wanted it to continue the focus went to Sheldon.

It's weird seeing Neo-Leonard and Neo-Penny, they're basically totally new characters compare to early seasons; Neo-Leonard is a tired asshole that can't wait for Sheldon to die and Neo-Penny is a busted whore that settled on Leonard before her eggs dried up.

No joke, those were the gist of their jokes this season.

DELET THIS

What is it going to even be about? His life is covered in BBT and it's pretty boring. Maybe it will be a drama prequel about his horrible childhood that turned him into the weirdo that he is today. That would be interesting if they went dark with it.

He is a powerful actor, I think he can handle portraying himself another 12 years younger

He didn't even have a horrible childhood, he was just an autist living in a broken Texas home.

VALDANO

>lived in Texas
And you're telling me that's not horrible enough?

thats just what he says to cover up the darkness. His mum was a crackwhore who got knocked up while on the job. She then had men come and go and Sheldon would have to hear them fuck and treat her like shit.

His mom was a confirmed dindu nuffin wrong, his dad was the cheater and someone he caught in bed with another woman.

Wait, Bazinga Man isn't the main character of BBT?

isnt the shit show already centered around him?
he's he highest paid in the cast

I saw the first 3-4 episodes
David from Roseanne was the main character (Watson) who got an apartment with an eccentric character (Holmes) who became the main interest
don't know how it changed after that

If we talk about the "plot" of the show, Leonard is the main character, but yeah, Sheldon is actually the main character of the show.

They should call it "The Big Bang Hypothesis."

I bet she has sex and has lots of friends.
I'm almost 30, have no sex or friends.
I live with my parents and I play video games, read comics, and watch capeshit.
In Big Bang they have wives and sex and have good paying jobs.
None live with their parents anymore.

Big Bang does not depict me at all.

You're not a nerd

>implying i actually watch the show

TREBLINKA

Its the logical outcome of the show becoming entirely centered around that character as a result of normies finding his psuedo-asbergers hilarious. He was practically the villain of the first season.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA

The other day I was watching TBBT while I cooked some asparagus. Nothing else on. Sheldon said something about star trek and I corrected him out loud. My housemate watched from the doorway. I saw him looking and we made eye contact but he didn't smile. He just walked away.

Asparagus was OK.

>"i dont usually watch it i swear!"

> Each episode ends with a bazooboo

I actually watch it often when I am cooking, because when I am cooking there is usually nothing else on. It is not good but it is like wallpaper.

>not putting on my headphones and listening to some sopranos

The first season mainly focused on Leonard(Lennard?) and season 2 started to focus more on the other characters. From season 3 and onwards the show chifted focus more and more towards Bazinga guy. Even the former main characters feels like side characters now.

That's because they realized that Leonard was a fucking boring guy without charisma and Sheldor was the "funny" guy.

Is there a radio play?

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ysVvbnm5g

only reason to watch something so shitty

Amy Schumer?

ew no, kaley cuoco

There's two reasons

Ayy lmao

I don't like to admit it, but I do keep up with this show. I have for years. I'm just invested in the characters, now.

The latest episode saw Sheldon and his girlfriend discussing moving -- moving far away. I think this is it for the BBT guys.

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

shit

i hate that bitch anyway

@76123456
Rip, bitch

NIGERIA

He said Texas, not California.

BAZOOPER

ebin

What's with this tonight?

The Insane Bazinga Brothers

TAZMANIA

BAZAMBA

When TBBT ends will we see the end of the psuedo-nerd fad that everyone latched on or will it still be strong?

>Tfw everyone will become Weaboos as anime and manga become the next big hotness once the Capeshit fad dies

BING BONGO