My friend who is my crush talk to me about boys

My friend who is my crush talk to me about boys
She just literally told me she wanted the d of some guy she met
Feelsbadman
I just wanted to say this thanks Sup Forums

Tell her that you're only pretending to be her friend and that deep down you're just waiting for her to notice.l that you like her.

The thing is that i have literally zero chances with her and losing her as a friend would kill me
Also thank (you) i feel a bit better for talking it

Haha don't do this. Only if you're certain she likes you do it. It'll end the friendship. Just let her get some good dick for a while then be there to look after her son and marry her

rape a baby

Don't do this. But if you're desperate to have a go on her rape her ;)

Don't worry once she is done riding Chad and tyrone's dick and gets pregnant with one of her kids, she'll offer he used up pussy for you to take her of her and her sons

Why would girls think it's ok to talk about that kind of stuff with a guy friend. Do they not know the guy is only her friend because he wants to bang her?

Dont wanna sound like a dick or anything, but you kinda deserve it. You set yourself up to being this friend she can talk to about other boys, maybe in the hope she'd notice you. It never EVER works like that user. You should have gone balls to wall from the start, told her how you feel, chances are you might have said no, no fucking sweat, plenty of skirt out there. Only in movies do guys end up with the girl they have the crush on.,

Im gonna end up like isn't it?

Mmmh

Im sorry about the situation you’re in OP, I’ve had this before and it can be soul destroying. Just stay positive, someone even better will come along soon and you’ll get to tell your friend all about how amazing your new girl is

Get out of there user. If she wanted you she would have tried.

Stop being a moron, move on and pound some other pussy. Life is too short for that fucked up cuckold shit and while you were sniffing her farts you could have been smashing some strange. Or even finding someone else who actually loves you back. Stop your faggotry and go outside.

She thinks OP is gay

As much as a whore most girls are these days, they still want a man with a spine and confidence. They've already got one pussy in their lives, they dont need another playing faggy mind games, trying to be all sneaky in some attempt at getting into their pants.

No, she think they're just friends.
Typically relationships at a younger age don't seem to blossom out of friendships from what I've noticed.
Either way, if it becomes noticeable to both then it'll be brought up. If you're friends for over a year though, chances are it'll never happen.
Also, if you don't want to be friends with a female and only desire to date her then ask her our right away. Don't hide your emotions and let them build until the point where all you do is fanticize the idea and orbit her like a faggot

because they don't respect you as a man and think of you as a little fag bitch

Do it

You didnt sound like a dick
Ur being really helpfull guys

she knows you like her and she gets off on how beta you are everytime she talks about other niggas.
kys

it's ok my crush fucks my friend weekly and tells me all about it

I used to like a girl in high school. It's been 3 years and i havent forgot her yet. I think ending the friendship it's the best way, or find a GF

I'm guessing you're fairly young, late teens? Don't sweat it user, I guarantee probably every guy in here, has had to learn this themselves at one point, so take solace in the fact we all know how you feel, shit sucks sometimes but you live, and you learn.

You do realize she could be trying to make you jealous enough to do something, right? There's a decent chance she wants you and is talking about other guys to you to see how you react. Tell her how you feel, seriously.

Fuuuck im a cuck but ending the friendship is very risky shes my only friend and it could all get worse for me
I know you guys are right but i don't want to lose her

Well I am the type of guy she would fuck.

I'd help you out user bro. I'd tell her to throw you a fuck or no more man meat from me.

Your welcome bro...

Someone needs to study the psychology behind captivating beauty. I'd really like to know why some of you torture yourselves over it.

Find people of the same sex with the same interests as you. It's not that hard with the internet these days.

>My friend who is my crush...
Blah, blah, blah

You're already forever in the friend zone with her. Too bad. Only way to salvage this is to move on emotionally and parlay your friendship into a hook up with one of her friends by asking her for a recommendation.

Pic unrelated

go and do it its not like life has any purpose
like at all rejection is bad but
missing your chance is way worse

I thought this but it seems unlikely

Thats an option

Get out of friendzone fast buddy. Either she's your friend or your crush, never both at once.

So I've friendzoned myself when I found out this girl I like is sort of unstable but if I were to end out friendship it would be uncomfortable. Being friendzoned I didn't think she would care when I made out with another girl in front of her but she's pissed now and causing all kinds of problems wtf did I do. I told her I didn't like romantically and that I was happy being friends.

Getting a gf would kill my crush for her?

Man you’re beta af, tell her that dude’s probably wack af.