more like Dormemeu am i rite guys?

DORMAMMU

DORMAMMU I'VE COME TO BARGAIN
DOORM I CUM BARGIN
BERN CUCUMBER
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

Kek

Dorma-

At last a Superhero that defeats the villain by annoying him to death in a petty way

DR MAMMU I'M CIA

just saw, liked it a lot, some moments were too much inception shit

also the cape is fucking MVP

Haven't seen this garbage and probably won't but why is this scene a meme now? Was it goofy as shit or something?

No, he uses time travel to keep doing the same thing over and over ("Dormammu I've come to bargain," Dormammu kills him, repeat) until Dormammu gets pissed and gives up.

It was actually pretty cool. The big bad is defeated by trickery and quick thinking rather than punching him really, really hard or a deus ex machina.

Basically, Strange traps himself and the big bad in a time loop and says "if you fuck off I'll break the loop. Otherwise we're just going to relive the same ten seconds for eternity."

Mister Doctor

> It's a Strange gets a giggle fit iteration of the loop

> It's a Strange stumbles and fall, messing up his entrance, so he asks to get killed before the usual speech iteration of the loop

> It's a Strange and Dormammu start talking about themselves and actually become pretty good friends until Strange dies of old age with a teary-eyed Dormammu beside him, and comes back to bargain all over again iteration of the loop

Seeing Dormammu lose his shit at the "You are MY prisoner!" comment was fucking amazing.

>it's an user gives marvel a bunch of ideas for Blu Ray material episode

you just earned me a promotion

I'm sure some will insist that this scene took place over an uncountable number of iterations of this moment but i think it's hilarious to assume they only did as many as shown and dormammu just gets asshurt so easily and so fast that he'd put the average poster here to shame

I was surprised at how graphic some of the deaths were, too

Odd Physician

>it's a Strange just whips his dick out loop
>it's a staring contest loop
>it's a Dormammu just makes faces at Strange loop
>it's a Strange farts in the middle of his speech loop
>it's a Dormammu and Strange sing musicals together loop

>that look Strange gives when Dormammu orders him to stop
>"nooooo, i came here to BARGAIN"

Cumberbatch fucking nailed the role, even if he sounded and behaved almost exactly like House at the start

haven't seen the movie yet. does he actually say that?

Yourmommu has a stupid name

Does MVP stand for Most Vertical Primate?

For deaf-loop audio?

It's Strange

I think it would have been cool if he didn't have any gray hair throughout the movie, but after the time loop shit he had those gray patches on the side. Like he spent so much time in the time loop that he actually aged a little and implied that he used that time to perfect his skills, so when he comes out of the loop he's at max practice/power. It would have been a neat way to show him finalizing his training since the rest of the movie we see him kinda fucking up during fights sometimes.

I thought only I remembered this movie. Fuck, man.

Maybe. But who are we to judge

What am I looking at here, exactly?

unused motion capture Dark Dimension of Hell sequence from Doctor Strange

this shit doesnt even get old

TFW when the theater threw me out for waiting for the last post credits scene, even going as far as telling me that there were no scene.

But there is, though. They lied to you.

The fuck kind of theater does that shit, though? That's fucking unheard of. What do they have to lose from you standing there for the credits? They can clean around you.

Doctor Strange.

RN Peculiar

he literally izanami'd the final boss

i loved that bit desu

keeeeeekekekekeke

is he messing around or serious here?

method acting a dragon

Nice samefag, but it wasn't funny the first time.

I meant to post a picture but it autoposted on accident.

Serious. It may look retarded, but you have to admit Smaug ended up pretty impressive in the Hobbit movies. Just about the only good thing about them really.

Dr Weird

Medic Marvelous

Scott Adkins got the better deal getting blown up than spending x years in Dormammu's rape realm.

Why didn't dormammu just anally rape strange forever? I don't think strange could've handled more than a couple years of that.

I'm confused about the mid-credit scene. After Thor: TDW, didn't Thor think Loki was dead? Or did he really find Loki alive, and then bring him BACK to New York, so they could go look for Odin? It really sounded like Dr. Strange was going to help Thor (and Loki) find Odin, so all 3 of them could bugger off back to Asgard.

The bastardized science in Dr. Strange (multiverse) is being used since the 60s. Which scientific concepts should Hollywood exploit, subjugate and popularize next in order to entertain us?

CIA would've made a good strange

I feel like the scene is taken from somewhere in Thor Ragnarok, like the Civil War scene at the end of Ant-man was.

It is a scene from Ragnarok. We are missing context. You might find it in Imax Theathers next to you in November 2017.

Even if it is, Thor knows Loki's alive, that Odin's missing (in New York... now that's a movie I want to see) and doesn't just fuck Loki up?
Seriously... imagine Anthony Hopkins as an old, senile, maybe memory-wiped Odin walking around NYC,

It is fun to imagine why

- Loki may have information he needs
- If this is Ragnarok, he has to cut Loki's head
-Loki came to bargain

He really would have.