Whats the worst thing you have ever done to a girl?

whats the worst thing you have ever done to a girl?

Recorded me pounded the shit out of her without her knowing then shared it with you degenerates on b for laughs

tell her we're in a relationship now just to take her virginity

Broke her hymen and made her cry. But she was much happier after I bought her a barbie and an ice cream.

I spoke to one of them.
She gave me rabbis.
MGTOW4LIFE

let her love me

Fag

you still have that shit?

Existed.

Confirmed femanon who wants to give all you guys rabbis. You're not fooling anyone!

Of course! Why not?

That's literally the best you can come up with?

Try secretly streaming you taking the anal virginity of a foreign woman whilst in a foreign country whilst your original GF in your home country masturbates/watches.

I think he wants you to share it

What's the source to this image?

buddy who was a sales rep and me were at happy hour with some of my coworkers. new girl who had just started , 25 cute southern white girl joined us for shots and did a little bar hoping. buddy let her do a little coke and she was really beyond wasted when we took her back to his place to sleep it off. she kinda liked me and was messing around with me, and ended up fucking. at some point my buddy started fucking her too. she as too drunk to say much but we kept telling her it will be alright, she really didn't want to fuck us both, but not much she could do, we must have had her in every position for a few hours. sadly she never came out with us again and only stayed at work for another 6 months before leaving

forced her to suck off her brother

No, I want HER to share the recording she also secretly made that he doesn't know about.

made her rimjob me and then pissed all over her body. made her walk home then bc she smelled. nevar herd from her again

>friends parents were away, we were drinking and having a pool party of sorts
>friends little sister 14 had a crush on one of the guys and was trying to keep up drinking with us
>We had talked her into skinny dipping with us and we all kinda were messin with her in the water, feeling her up and stuff
>My friend and her went inside the house and when they didnt comeback we went inside
>she was sloppy drunk, naked and bent over with him behind her and he was fucking her
>we all kind stood there for a second and since we were already naked
>stepped up and put our dicks in her mouth
>she really wasnt that good at it and being drunk too, but damn it felt good
>she freaked a bit when her brother too, had her suck him
>We helped bring her into the living room and she was now freaking a bit at all these dicks around her
>She was that mixture of drunk, scared and not really understanding what was going on
>we took turns fucking her, splitroasting her too,trying to calm her
>after about and hour she, freaked, started crying and stumbled off into the bathroom
>her brother said she had had enough, but damn she was fun

Lol what

Why do males think females aren't twice as evil?

tunged tucked her ass which she is not into.

>>she freaked a bit when her brother too, had her suck him
>she freaked a bit when her brother too, had her suck him
All of this really happened.

Because it would be admitting that women are better than men at anything.

accidentally got into pimping a girl I was fucking around with. She was curious about 3somes and black guys. I posted an ad on CL and found a couple of guys that would fuck her,. Got a hotel room and she wanted to be blindfolded, naked spread waiting. when they came to the room , they were pleasantly surprised to see her ready and I guess they assumed she was a whore or were paying for the room and handed me $150 and proceeded to bang her for about 4 hours. They seemed to all have hit it off and she was up for another meeting with them and same thing happened. eventually they told some of their other friends about her and the arrangement and she did four other guys at another meeting and few more times with friends of theirs too. -I didn't mention the money ever to her, was rather profitable summer

Yet here I am. Have women accidentally manipulated themselves into thinking that they are men, or that women don't post pejoratively on Sup Forums?

All Sup Forumstards I've ever met were female.

Got girls online to do all kinds of dirty things they usually didn't want to do.

Tied her up in a warehouse, hanging by her hands kind of like Jesus. Ripped her clothes off. Had my way with her.

Worst but best. She was into it. She was definitely a butterface but that sex was great.

deliberately got her pregnant and convinced her it wasn't mine

talked my girlfriend (ex) into fucking a dog

>invites girl over late night
>She comes over thinking we'll smash
>Have her strip to just panties as she enters my place
> Grab her by her panties and start leading her around
>She complains a little but goes along with it
> I pull them so high up that they rip off
> Then lead her to my bedroom by her nipples
>Have her give me head, she starts using her hands
> Tell her to put the behind her back and continue
>She listens
>Nut right in her mouth eithoit warning
>Go to sleep without pleasuring her

story?

Told her i was Gay to make her stop following me. 3 years later and i regret it

Hired a teen in high school to work at my store. I especially picked her cause I knew she needed the money for her family who are relying on her.

Second week I let her know I was interested in her, she played it off saying she likes me too and an awesome boss.

Next week I told her that money was missing from her register and she was getting complaints. I told her to stay at night with me to go over the books. I starred telling her it's not looking good and got close to her saying if she was interested in helping me out so I could help her.

We fucked in the office for 2 years, even when she got a boyfriend cause by that time I broke her.

Stopped when she got accepted to college and moved

Patty whapped

Submissive girl I was talking to was home for break.
Told her to strip naked, put clamps on her nipples and pussy and go to the kitchen and get a drink. She listened.

Technically she did it to herself but still.

Accidentally kneed my wife in the nose during sex as she was hopping off me so I could finish on her face, she had blood and cum running down her face.

Daterape, then made her think she was wasted and got raped while unconscious because she left her front door open.

She knew I didn't like my cum touching me. I wouldn't kiss her after a blowjob and sure as hell if I came in her mouth. I was playing around with the idea to maybe kissing her after a regular blow job... I came on her face, she wants me to kiss her, I say no, she very playingly (I still remember her face and how innocent it was but I was just focused on anger and stubbornness after telling her no multiple) takes the cum and wipes it all on my chest. My instant response is to the meanest thing possible because Im upset. The teddy bear that she just got me for Valentine's is 2 feet away. I take and use it to wipe my chest. Her reaction face still haunts me.

we had messed around, using big toys on her, few times had mmf threesomes and she was pretty wild, started out with dog licking her that got her off while she sucked me, she was hesitant, but came around to letting dog mount her, its a bit freaky seeing your girl getting fucked by a dog

Anal without consent, she screamed so hard that the neighbors call the police had to explain to the officers what happened, her fathers wanted to press charges for rape but I was saved by my own pervert fetish of taping myself fucking her and the Police officers clearly hear her moan for a while before screaming with pain.

did you spit roast her?

Broke up with a girlfriend of 2.5 years because she wouldn't let me cum on her face and I also had to beg for blowjobs because she didn't like to give them. I wrote he a letter literally saying I was breaking up with her because she wouldn't let me cum on her face.

during junior year in college I jizzed in a girls open mouth while she was passed out drunk

she was my roommates gf, who had told me earlier in the night that she was "in love" with me and would break up with her bf if i felt the same. they had started dating when she was 15 and they never had sex

that's honest on on the long run you did her a favor and the next man she will allow to cum on her face pretending to love it. until marriage.

Ive never done anything that bad but one time i was too into the moment and when i was coming i grabbed the girls head anf basically rammed my cock down her throat and she lost it on me, she got so mad i didnt even know what to do i was just like uh sorry hahah fuck

not funny

sounds exactly like something a Sup Forumsetard posting on this Sup Forumsoard would have the Sup Forumsalls for ...

mmmmhmmmm

Yeah. It was a shit thing to do, but life is too short. Made a promise to myself from then forward that I wouldn't get involved with chicks who are only into vanilla sex and don't like kinky shit. So sick of bitches who are like "user, I am so kinky, you have no idea..." and then they balk at wearing lingerie and shit like that. If a chick isn't into at least some of the kinks I am into, then I got no time for her.

I gave her my heart.

Hold the door open for her

Came in her virging butthole when she was passed out,she thought she peed herserlf when she woke up, i didn't say a word

>Best friend had a cuccboi for a bf.
>She also used to get molested by her other bf in her sleep.
>Feel her up in her sleep lightly. She wakes up shortly after horny as fuck and confused asks me to take her home
>Gets pissed bc she knows, lie to her about it. >She dumps cuccboi goes out drinking with me and sucks my dick the next day.
Then we fucked like animals for a few months before she moved on to fucking my best friend. Sounds about right.

No regrets and she wasn't my only victim

> be me 4 yo.
> had a best friend, a girl from the neighborhood, 3 yo
> I fed her grass and sand because I thought it was a fun game and she thought it was a fun game
> she went to hospital. maybe because some of the grass had been some poisoned nature thing we didn't know back than.
> It didn't end well, permanent brain damage. She is a scalding potato till today.

Actually true, sadly :(

broke up with her on her birthday

I’ve exposed her with full info to some strangers online. She doesn’t know about it but they know about her

Told her the abortion was already paid for and I'd meet her at the clinic. Then I went to the airport and left.

We're strangers online...

any pics of the degenerate slut?

whipped the shit out of here for being a typical bitch.

I will whip a bitch if I have to. Especially if she tries to pull some feminist bullshit on me.

You wish nigga

Yeah, but not when you have pics, vids and even id of a girl

Was it actually already paid for? Otherwise, you got a surprise waiting, motherfucker.

send us a photo of her

edglord level: over 9000

get real faggot, the only woman you've ever touched is your mother

Told her "I love you too."

Open bob bitch lasagna

00:47 - No: *I nuzzle her sweetly but then i grin and whisper in her ear* "Let me just do one thing~" *I pull my cock away and sit in front of her, making a glass of boiling hot water appear and leak it all over her pussy*
00:53 - Go away: *She screams in pain as the boiling hot water contacts her pussy lips, burning the sensitive flesh, as steam starts to fill the air above it. Pip is screaming loud into the air, unable to do anything.*
00:54 - No: *I giggle and rub her belly, placing my cock's tip at the entrance of her puss and penetrate her*
01:01 - Go away: //that's some dark shit dude

I nearly lost my friend because of that

i jizzed on a random girl that was sitting on a bench waiting for the bus.

whatever you need to reassure your lonely existence with, faggot.

Fuck no, and I've been safe for years.

What the fuck am I reading

I onde fucked a Girl in the ass and then forced her to suck MY dick clean.
When she was done i slapped her for Boeing such a dirty bitch
Needless to say We split up aftenandagt she doesnt talk to me anymore

I've seen your video. What's your technique? There's a girl I want to mark but I need to be quick around her tard wrangler.

fiction makes me so hard

stood her up....twice

now that's a fucking horror story. holy crap. (actually serious)

I introduced my ex to Sup Forums.

Told an obsessive ex-gf i'd go out with her again if she gave me a ffm threesome. Once the threesome was over I bounced and blocked her number.

k so whip out your dick, beat it. when ur gunna cum run up to them and let loose. Always nice giving fans some tips!

a girl was biting my left hand and wouldn't let go so i punched the side of her head

Good job user

> wrote a letter?
Why not say it to her face?

You fucking piece of shit... I hope you rot.

Tied an ex up. Put chip clips on her nipples, a blindfold on, her panties in her mouth, and led her around by a crotch rope. Led her around my apartment on all 4s.

She got rug burn all over her knees which she later said her friends kept asking about.

I got many other story's with this girl but that's one of my favorites

k

Broke her heart and wasted 4 years of her life by taking out my depression on her.

She was the only girl who ever truly loved me, and I'll never find anyone else who feels that way about me again.

Trips confirm

Jesus Christ

youre 500+ lbs arent you squidward?

my mother aka your mother you faggot mother fucker

Old classmate got obsessed with me at christmas party, wanted to kiss me and stuff. Told her if she blew me a bit i would fuck her. She did not like giving head cuz downgrades the women or something. Shes super feminazi but got her to perform oral. Came as fast as I could in her mouth. Left the room saying thanks... the look at her face was priceless

>be me when I was 19
>Girlfriends been away for months
>blueballs.jpg
>Been steadily talking to gf friend
>gf is a solid 10/10 friend an 9/10
>go to party with her friend because of extreme boredom
>drink a few beers my long time friend calls me back to his room with some of my other friends
>want to try some coke
>has a line ready but ive never tried it
>fuck it wont kill me
>power line into my nose harder than it looks
>nothing happens a lil powder falls from my nostril
>tell him im not feeling it
>fuck it user have 3 more on the house!
>friend is named Lamar Gf named Gabrielle gf friend named Heather heather is Lamars GF

I pissed inside her pussy. She acepted to do it to please me, but got a mild infection because of it. The things people do for love.