SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Yea, probably.

They killed Pepe.
True story.

Hahahahaha what’s it like to be a faggot

They did?

>strawman
>also samefag

Most of the Democratic Party is a terrorist organization as well.

And OP is a bigger faggot than usual today.
Did you have a point?

ok

antifacists "only the goverment should be armed" kek

Not a strawman at all. It's exactly what the gun loving trash from the NRA suggests. Fight guns with guns.

Everyone I don't like are clearly terrorists.

>NRA
>an organization about gun safety and proper usage of firearms
>no deaths related directly to the NRA

>Planned Parenthood
>an organization about helping youth and old with the responsibilty of having a child
>death toll in the millions

go back to Sup Forums, you'll get iditos there

god bless the NRA

>be nra
>never actually kill anyone or promote violence
>get hated on by libtards
>be muslim
>behead people, blow them up, shoot them, run them over with vans
>actively engage in terrorism and promote violence around the globe in the name of a religion of peace
>get dick sucked on by libtards

Can't wait to see their attempt at defending their indefensible actions and warped minds.
Whatever it is, it will be full of ad hominems, deflection, straw men, and assorted bullshit.

Liberals want to disarm citizens and ease penalties on criminals. They promote crime whilst shrieking about "muh gun violence."
There is no such thing as gun control, only centralized gun ownership. Elitism at its best.

membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XR029579

join up lads we got a great discount going. dont forget you automatically get $2500 of insurance on any of your guns and gun accessories
saging this faggot OP though

Sup Forums is a terrorist organization

Here's your (you) shill faggot.

no it's not.
and hoplophobic trash like yourself should sit this issue out.
you're obviously suffering from arrested development and can't form your own thoughts.
you just parrot what you've soaked up in the echo chamber and think it makes you correct.
it doesn't.
you're a butthurt little sissy and everyone here knows it.
maybe you can impress some ladies or chicks with dicks on reddit with your faux outrage and defective brain?

Women can fight physically stronger rapists with guns. Oldfags can fight young punk robbers with guns. They level the field.

Good idea. The NRA member lists will make it easier for us when the purge comes. And it comes sooner than you think.

There is a direct correlation between liberal gun ban whining and gun sales.

Your crying will *never* change a single fucking thing about the constitution, but it sure does drive up gun sales. :)

You faggots are ridiculous. Obama was the greatest gun salesman of the 21st century.

ammo.com/articles/obama-greatest-gun-salesman-in-america-infographic

Keep up al the great work, liberals. Your shrill faggotry is paying off in nice dividends on my S&W & Sturm-Ruger stocks. One day, there will come a time when you actually have to fight and back up your shit.
It's good to know you plan to spend that time crying about how scary guns are and how you're too weak to ensure your own safety.
There might be a few of you who can shoot and fight, but 99% of you will get owned by vets, cops, and jethros.
It's gonna be fun to watch.

sounds like a good reason to stock up on more guns and ammo

>purge reference
holy fucking cringe, faggot
>it comes sooner than you think
i'm sure all those gun owners are just cowering in their basements, paralyzed with fear at the idea of a bunch of vagina hat-wearing faggots showing up to call them names.

see

libs are the party of gun control
they're also the party of bleeding heart bullshit when it comes to crime and punishment.
think about it: why would the same people who stump for rapists, muggers, and murderers want the law-abiding public to be defenseless?

Heh, it's hilarious that you think your guns will save you. Please understand that you are up against the elites who control the world in every aspect that truly matter. What do you really have? You are poor, poorly educated, poorly organised, and quite frankly not very smart. You might think you won because you elected a loud mouth as president. I assure you that was simply a small (but embarrassing) error on our part. We underestimated the stupidity of the country. That won't happen again. You will learn soon that your guns cannot save you.

well if you are a gun-grabbing pussy... then yes you SHOULD be afraid on the NRA.

I joined yesterday.

SHILLLSSS OUT
>REEEEEEEEEEE

The NRA kills 0 people per day and receives $0 in taxpayer dollars.
Everyone that goes into the NRA building comes out alive.
The same can't be said about Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood kills 887 babies per day or 1 every 90 seconds and receives $500 million taxpayer dollars a year.

And liberals think the NRA is the evil one!

Agreed.

have you subtracted the number of nigger fetuses
from that list? they don't count as babies, much less human. if planned parenthood keeps white levels up, i'm happy with it.

Yeah but you can't get a five piece bucket of wings and thighs at the NRA now can you?

Fuck off, shillbot.

fucking kek

M E G A K E K

>will make it easier for us when the purge comes
So you're going to "purge" these people with what, exactly? Vagina hats and calling them names?

Good luck, retard...

>The DNC is a terrorist organization.
>The FBI is a terrorist organization.
>The Benard country sheriffs department is a terrorist organization.

the NRA is 100% NOT RESPONSIBLE
the FBI the failed to do anything about 2 reports
the political democrat sheriffs department did nothing in 45 calls
democratic stronghold where this happened
they fuckking let it happen

THERE SHOULD BE ZERO GUN CONTROL TALKS BUT ABOUT THE NEGLIGENCE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT IN THIS CASE

They let it happen so they cold push the gun control narrative

fuck the CIA has been setting shit like this up for decades

Topkek

What the fuck are you faggots going to do? We’re the ones with the guns, we’re the ones with the power. You don’t have shit other than reddit echo-chambers and Huffington Post KEK

Lets not be ridiculous here OP, and stick to the facts OK?

They are a money laundering service for Republicans and Russians. They do not stand for democracy, or people getting along together. They believe in propping up idiots in the hope to sell more guns.

Let me ask you something, why do you think this? Is it simply b/c you disagree with them? Is it because they end up operating like a rather large PAC in addition to a special interest group? Or is it because "terrorist organization" is just the first word that comes to mind when you think of some faceless group of people you don't like?

I'll wait until this thread expires. Give me a real reason why they are a terrorist organization. Oh and keep in mind that in the U.S., where they operate, a terrorist organization is defined by law as:
"premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents"

only 20% of gun owners actually belong to the NRA. Congrats on being brain washed.

>Vagina hats and calling them names?
LUL. They are just useful idiots. Thanks for letting us know that the distraction works.

Fuck off shareblue

>Benard country
Where is Benard country

They’re going to post some really big time meanie head posts on Reddit about how big and stupid Donald trump is. KEK

Oh you mean like every post on The_Donald?

There is a better argument for the entire Republican party, but you are right, they sure do fund terrorism.

Thanks OP, I have been waiting this moment forever...

Wake up America! NRA is killing us...

Go hide in a corner and shelter in place you little cuck faggot. Let the real men of the NRA handle things for you when your lame ass is on the line.

I wish I could sage these dumbass threads into oblivion

OP is a faggot

Why would the fbi and law enforcement do their job, when they could just sit back and let this shit happen, watch as liberals cry for gun bans, laws change, guns are confiscated(lol not really), and then they get to disarm a bunch of cuck gun owners who actually submit to he government, effectively solidifying the governments totalitarian control over its own citizens. Not to mention playing both sides and making money off it the entire time.

I'm starting to believe it since they won't even accept that raising purchase age of ALL firearms to 21 is a great idea, Trump even went along with it as an idea. Gun companies don't stand to lose much IF ANY business from this happening. I hope an executive order is coming soon and I hope gun shows have to enforce that law too. MAGA BB GG.

ahh soy boy libtard cuck. Why do you even bother going on living? You're never going to get laid.

Makes sense...
>Prop up idiots
>Take money from rich idiots (foreign and domestic)
>Criticize moderates and liberals as gun grabbers
>Cause panic, sell guns
>Vote in King Dump, sell more guns.

Also TFW Trump is officially more anti-gun than Obama.

>God and religion should control our government.
No, actually, that's not what the right believe like at all...

>Children should be forced to pray in schools.
No, actually, that's also not what the right believe...

>100% focused on wars
Incorrect... I mean, we're already in two at least, and a third that's not officially a war... So we might as well try and WIN them... I mean, just kicking down the door then leaving the nation in chaos is NOT a good thing. Even leftists must agree with that... What has been broken must be replaced before we can move forward...

>Against womens' rights
Stupid, to say the least...

>"but muh TYT and HuffPo and CNN said..."
Again, stupid.

>Political religious leaders are filthy rich
And Hillary and company aren't? Fuck off...

>Oppose sex education, contraceptives, and gays.
Remind me again which side shut down Milo events... The rest is yet again simple idiocy...

>0/10, the left can't meme, as always.

Cute garbage guns...

faggot
You should thank the NRA for providing the guns so you can choose which one to kill yourself with

your mothers vagina, and all mothers vaginas for that matter these days are terrorist organizations

Not mine bud. Still, it's nice to be able to buy them if you want them.

>corporations form association to convince people to buy their products
>people do associate the product with values
>corporations get rich

Why is this ok?

THE NRA did nothing wrong
a bunch o demcrats hower didnt do thier fuking jobs, and are blameing the blame game, when it their fucking fault

either their super incompetent, like smacktard level stupid
or the let it happen to push a narrtive

Antifa is a left wing terrorist organization

Let’s not get into naming specific subs, we’ll be here all day..

WRONG.

CAIR is though.

>Butchering my English language
Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

What does the NRA and Antifa have in common?

Delta doesn't offer either discounts.

Everyone on the left is a terrorist organization.

I guess so

Fail bait lol

Yeah but he always lies.

do you think the NRA sells guns?

Dammit Trump! You're on Sup Forums too? Do a AMA

what exactly are you referring to?

Back to Sup Forums faggot

businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1

No, just the people who finance it do.

you guyses bs is bikefire membership is up
people who don't even own guns are buying memberships

I do have one looking into it, just because you libtards are attacking it, your just making it stronger then ever

>you make and sell cutting boards
>progs chimp out and want to ban cutting boards
>3rd party says "we like cutting boards"
>3rd party takes donations to save cutting boards
Would you also donate?
Except in this case, cutting boards are not protected by law.