Nigger head scientist

>nigger head scientist
>woman scientist

into le trash it goes

>polniggers are easier to trigger than SJWs.

They're engineers not scientists.

he's not even that black

faggots like OP are neo-pol. They're not actually racists. They're just little retarded babies who jump on the cool-kid bandwagon of casual racism and sexism, because its the new edgy.

same shit, niggers never get that far in life

t. hillary voter

literally just came back from voting trump

It's only you that is triggered here

But he is a robot and I need pissfu to please my hard cock

great thread, kiddo. upvoted

Doesn't the old white guy have rank on him, but is a lot less hands on?

One thing I don't understand is those scenes where the "nigger scientist" talks to Dolores. Like, how is he so fast to pull her out of the playground and then she's so fast to return to her loop? It's like she teleports.

It all just happens so fast, and I'm pretty sure in the second episode, they lost hours when they were looking for the stray host. So how?

Fuck off and Jeffery Wright is a great actor.

>hipster racists
>Racists are actively arguing over who is a better degenerate scum of a human being than the other

The internet was a mistake.

it's not hard to discern the bandwagon kids from the real deal.

Or maybe they are just being post-ironically racist on the internet only.

Those scenes aren't happening chronologically

>tfw it's literally illegal not to have a certain percentage of minorities or females in your business

Those weren't all the members of the Juno mission

Its funny how people get triggered that they put 3 nonwhites in a pic

It's funny that they have to make it 13% of them black, 6% mexican, 5% asian, 49% women, otherwise all the darkies that use google would see it and riot again.

Fuck, is there a proof for the multiple timelines theory yet?

very accurate and not a straw man at all :DD

She's right though we deserve to die

not whites and a woman (or two)

Except that it basically is.
Do you enjoy being wrong?

hi ᏒᎬᎠᎠᎥᏆ:

/ r /KotakuInAction/comments/4rclft/spot_the_difference_between_the_real_juno_mission/

I know you get triggered by a fucking doodle

A piece of art = white genocide

It never said it was an accurate portrayal you just like being upset and have a persecution complex

I feel like the entire elanzo and Lawrence thing proves there is.

I just wish he would look through his glasses more, and not over them

Why is it that non-niggers and non-women just do a better job?

I refuse to believe that niggers or women are somehow inferior or genetically dumber than other people, are they just lazy?

>Westworld’s Jeffrey Wright: ‘It’s Time to Prove How Woke You Really Are’ by Voting for Hillary Clinton

What did he mean by this?

Do you think if Trump was born in a ghetto he'd be running for president right now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

just noticed that he spent the entire day arguing with trump supporters on twitter

this is sad

we america now, crackers

what if he was born to a worthless coal burner and grew up in muslim indonesia
do you think he would have been president from 2008 to 2016?

No, he really really wouldn't have.

Makes you think doesn't it

>be wrong
>get called out
>'u mad tho!!!'
nah

Why is everyone so easily triggered these days?

the pussies on the internet just switch sides, deep down they are still pussies

You sound triggered mate.

Everyone's a robot! Isn't your mind fucked?

It's such a tired cliche

What does it mean to be human, Delores? Are you, a robot, more human than I might be?

If being human means being a nigger, just turn me off, please

that's really mature, mate

>racism
>edgy
yeah, maybe for normies, in here, we're post ironic racism

im loving this meme

diversity is strength. If the team was diverse we would have men on mars by now.

Elsie fits pretty well with the female engineers I went to school with. If we find out she has a cat, it will be 100% spot on.

A combination of cultural and biological, or environmental and genetic factors. Anyone who is all-in for either environmental OR genetic development as the basis of everything is a simplistic tool. I am willing to argue that environmental factors, like broken black households, a prevalence of poverty in black families, and a higher level of career saturation in music and sports careers, as opposed to engineering or scientific fields.

one could speculate further on why blacks do so well in music and sports, and if it has anything to do with physiological differences between the races. image-positive racism.

I'd fuck Elsie.

What about women?

Ben Carson is a genius tho.

Women are simply not as interested in highly competitive, logic-oriented careers or hobbies as a group. They gravitate toward caring, child-rearing and socially-oriented career paths, like teaching and nursing. There's plenty of evidence to support this, including the "wage gap" meme that is the result of this disparity.

I sometimes wonder why are there zero women programmers or data scientists at my company...

for a nigger tho

If you look at IQs for men and women, women congregate around the average, whereas the spread for men is across the spectrum. Meaning that there are more intelligent, but also more dumb men than women.

>like broken black households, a prevalence of poverty in black families
all of that is result a genetic nigger inferiority

So we're talking about source code, right? you know what pisses me off about that movie? The ending. like, at the end, jake gyllenhaal just subsumes that guy's identity? and then what? He doesn't know anything about that chick he's with, but the movie's all like they're about to make off happily ever after. What happens when she finds out he's a completely different person? Is he still gonna be a round-jawed loser in the mirror, even though we see mr handsome on screen? come to think of it, why didn't they just have the loser star in the movie? That would have made much more sense. I hope the sequel is entirely devoted to the fallout that occurs when the hot lady realizes jake hijacked her boyfriend's brain

pretty much this and im a Sup Forumsack

OP is a fucking retard.

Bernard Lowe is a stock standard HBO actor and great in boardwalk empire.

The women actors in this show apart from Thandie Newton are god aweful as are most of the male actors as well apart from Hopkins

For your claim to work, you have to explain exceptions to this inferiority. Using a purely meritocratic method, how do you explain black scientists and engineers, however rare they are? Black professors? Is it "inferior" genetics that allow blacks to excel in athletic feats?

I'm not saying you're totally wrong, but you need to be nuanced with your racism if you want people to take you seriously.

its both, their environment selects for these dysfunctions leading to shitty genes

can someone help me explain this show to people who havent seen it. i've been trying to describe this show but it's so confusing that i don't think people i talk to about it wont be interested since it's such a bad description i gave.

so like. is the westworld area a realplace on earth like a huge area of land that the company owns? or is it virtual reality? if its virtual reality. how do the robots sustain actual damage to the physical body in the company building? i ask this because it seems like it's both real and virtual. some workers talk about how the robots sit down. and transmit their mind to several DIFFERENT games going on in westworld.

HELP.

The guy playing the Man in Black is pretty good I'd say...

>some workers talk about how the robots sit down. and transmit their mind to several DIFFERENT games going on in westworld.
nigger what

it's a real property, it's probably hundreds of miles in diameter, and the Hosts are synthetic humans of flesh and blood with computer brains really walking around.

Edd Harris

Most definitely

such a shame the rest of the actors drag this show down as the direction and everything else is pretty much on point.

Hopefully in the finale when it goes all spartacus season 1 ending we'll get some better actors

Jeff Wright is the whitest black guy that ever existed so who cares
and the female boss is a milf so its cool

>ERW leaves the show
>Dolores is recast as a black transgender woman

>Hopkins leaves the show
>Next season's head of creative is a gay paki

>nigger what

calm down. i was asking an honest question. i would show you the scene of the people talking about it but i forgot what episode/time it was when i heard it. thank you for clearing up the park thing though.

What about the guy playing Teddy?

The only one who really annoys me is Dolores.

plz no
Oh yeah that babyface actor that was popular in the 2000's and the guy from the first ep playing delores's father was goat.

Alot of the good HBO shows have uneven acting unforunetly

HE TOOK IT BACK

HE TOOK IT BACK

HE TOOK IT BACK

^ back to your containment board

im not even american and i am fucking sick of this shit

James Marsden, Teddy, is the best cast actor in Westworld

Alright. People have almost certainly talked about this but Teddy's role in Westworld is to be killed or beaten in some way by guests so that they can win the heart of Dolores. We see it happen and basically hear it directly referenced by The Man in Black. James Marsden's acting career is constantly filled with almost this exact scenario. In X-Men Cyclpos loses Jean to Wolverine. Superman Returns he loses Lois Lane to Superman. Enchanted he loses Amy Adams to Patrick Dempsey. The Notebook he loses Rachel McAdams to Ryan Gosling (that's kind of fair). In the Best of Me he literally gives his heart to his "love interest" and dies. Surely that casting was beyond coincidence

its cool bro im just memeing u

the guests are all wireless, but they not networked in the way you're describing, i don't think. they don't swap personalities on the fly in the park. they adapt their normal routines to fill story gaps created by Hosts being taken out of rotation. It's up to the story people in the control room to insure the "emergent gameplay" remains consistent amongst several different storylines.

in wow when you do quests you walk back and forth between a yellow exclamation point and a goal; if that was westworld it would be gay. so the quests need to be seamlessly blended into the world around the guests. like when mcpoyle stumbled by the jail JUST as that one evil Host is making a daring escape.

"You got grit."

Yes they do. I know several in fact. Electrical, Computer, Electronic and even Structural engineers.

Its because of white genetics

>Looks Africa and laughs

>lie about reality in the media to push your agendas
>get called on it
>lol le triggered!!!

>it's a The Knick all over again episode

delusional as fuck if you actually believe blacks and women can't be engineers.

is that show worth watching beyond season 2?

Kinda get the whole Dr House vibe formula from it

Yeah he's been typecast because he's conventionally handsome, nice voice, cleans up good and plays the heartthrob well. He's not a great actor, but he's good at looking confused or exhausted when MiB is giving him shit.

The official power ranking is

Hopkins
Herthum (please bring him back)
Newton
Harris
Wright
Barnes
Simpson
Santoro
Knudsen
v
deleros lmao
Marsden
Hemsworth

It only has two seasons so far. Not sure if it got cancelled at all yet.

I want to fuck Thandie Newton so bad.

True.

I just got sick of the SJW shilling in the show its so bluepilled it made me rage.

ah i see. that really makes sense now. i wonder why it seemed so confusing the first time watching it.

>Clearly has never been to an engineering school
There is a stupid amount of minorities and women in the engineering and science fields

All the major cities full of gays and Cubans have already voted. All that's left is rural counties which Trump will obviously win, and he's already close. Trump has FL in the bag. Easy.

>get BTFO
>proceed to move to goalposts
everytime

please stay in your containment board

>the n-word
The mods must be asleep.

>education =/= career
how many of them wind up working at SpaceX

Redpill me on Man in Black's foundation? What does it mean?

goodbye. there will never again be a white america. we had a good run.

Not only is that false, but the already low percentage of women/blacks in engineering is stagnating and in some specific departments it's even going down.

Liberals are getting so desperate they want to drop math and physics requirements from the courses and re-brand engineering as "human advancement" or some shit like that to persuade women into joining.

>isn't aware how many minorities and women are in that picture

it's 80% white males with token hispanics, blacks and a few women

>muh feelings when rocket science doesn't take into account political correctness
you're going to pick the best person for the job. this isn't hollywood

>I work at a best buy warehouse because the world is unfair to white people.

wow he seems really insecure

balding manlet?

There are many Africans that are engineers to. It's not who you are but where you're from and how you're brought up that defines who you are.

It when someone in the park dies, someone comes and cleans them up, repairs them, wipes their memory and puts them back in right? Maybe there isn't two Lawrence's. maybe he's the same one playing out a different story at a later time