Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwcVXnTN7D4
youtu.be/SjSy4z27c78
youtube.com/watch?v=O8xGaE4S2gk
youtube.com/watch?v=496FEK7pkCc
youtube.com/watch?v=89SowsJE69o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's even worse than regular rap.

If nerdcore rappers wanted to start being taken seriously they wouldn't segregate themselves based on their lyrical content

anybody that actually labels themselves as a nerd needs to get euthanized.

a few 'nerd rap' bands have made 1 or 2 good songs, but they're still a bunch of dickheads. there is nothing that isn't pretentious about the whole concept of nerd rap

what the fuck is nerd rap

This desu. The entire concept of "nerd culture" is cringey as fuck. It's a group of normies who purposely alienate themselves into a group so that they can feel superior to others. They watch Rick and Morty or The Big Bang Theory and they think they're in on the joke because they saw the last Marvel movie and they know who Captain America is. Any self-described nerd is a fucking poser who's trying to act smart.

You wouldn't know anyone who could be accurately described at a nerd because they're so much of a social autist that they don't talk to people, or else they only talk to people on Sup Forums.

put this on a blog its weirdly not related to music

Nerd Rap is a part of nerd culture, the comment still applies to it.

rap that happens to be about nerdy stuff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nerdcore

the music content is about lyrical references shiting on fandom applies to the thread

•doesnt apply

youtube.com/watch?v=KwcVXnTN7D4

only good nerdcore to ever exist

Does MF DOOM count as nerd rap?

he's not shit enough to be nerd rap

youtu.be/SjSy4z27c78

OP is correct

nerd rap aka the only genre worse than christian rap

probably good wholesome christian rap out there

youtube.com/watch?v=O8xGaE4S2gk
For the longest time I avoided Mac Demarco because I went to church with some kid who wore fedoras, sunglasses indoors, and Toby Mac t-shirts. I thought Toby Mac and Mac Demarco were the same person.

There is no good Christian rap by the way. I've probably had to listen to more Christian rap on youth group trips than rap that I've voluntarily listened to. It's very difficult to act hard when you're rapping about Jesus.

look deeper somehere that exists

>There is no good Christian rap by the way.

I agree. though there is some good rap that's about or inspired by Christianity -

youtube.com/watch?v=496FEK7pkCc

youtube.com/watch?v=89SowsJE69o

I was disappointed that neither of these links were Kanye

>rap
>good
lol

But they don't that's the whole point. Except maybe for WarRock.

The proper term is nerdcore. It's a subgenre of rap that's mostly comedic in nature.

t. Never heard a nerdcore album

cringe

snore

Go back newfriend

that's what happens when you listen to "nerd"core

Daaaaamn

I said that to low effort post