Wow

wow

it's THAT bad

>10 defenders

every single player is owned by english club
every single player except for joe hart plays in england

is this some sort of national team rule?

>Tfw we use to have the problem of having too many world class CM's that we couldn't fit them all into the team
>Now all we've got is Eric Dier and Jake Fucking Livermore

>still believing in Jamie Vardy maymay

Why would any half decent English player want to leave the money league?

he's the only striker who actually does anything for england

the real meme in jermain fucking defoe still in the squad

WTF??

they unironically think their league is the best

>doubting are 'arry

This.

Kane is shit for England, Defoe is 34 years old and literally did nothing but score a tap in in his last England game and now the media are convinced he's going to lead England to a World Cup victory and Rashford gets stuck out on the wing.

EPL is where mediocre players get paid

All good English players stay in England for two reasons, higher wages and the homegrown rule.

This whole post is terrible.

>That one Amerifat that's really bootyblasted by England for some reason

so a year from now, what's England's starting 11 for the first world cup game?

Kane has always been shit for England.
Defoe was shit in that game apart from scoring a tap in.
Rashford does usually get played as a winger.

I see nothing wrong with it.

>flagposting

Literally cancer.

It's good that England are going back to their hoof strats.

0-0-0 formation

Everybody on holiday as England fail to qualify.

>Rooney dropped

Didn't think Southgate had the balls.

You act like Kane's got 80 caps you daft cunt.

No PIckford? GTFO

Absolutely this: Our league has the most money in it. Therefore there's literally no reason to go abroad.

Plus, Brits are notoriously shit at learning foreign languages. I think that's a big reason not many British players go abroad. And they can't be fucked to relocate as well.

Also, bear in mind that most countries have their best players playing for their domestic clubs (pic related).

If you really believe that's the reason, then please tell me which great English players there are which play for foreign teams.

Defoe is unironically great. Impact sub, boys.

Also Kane has 5 goals in 17 apps for England, Vardy has 6 goals in 16 apps, so it's hardly a world of fucking difference is it you twats?

>Ben Gibson
For what purpose?

>3 right backs

5 goals in 17 games is shit m8. He's literally another Rooney, watch him bang in a hattrick every game against fulltime plumbers in the qualifiers and then be anonymous in the main tournament.

>Jermain "MLS flop" Defoe in the almighty Engladumb squad.
KEK

Plays for Boro.

>so it's hardly a world of fucking difference is it you twats?

vardy has come off the bench mostly and consistently made an immediate impact. kane was terrible at the euros albeit under terrible management

Uncle Steve bribing Pizza Hut Man then.

>Tfw you suddenly realise Jordan Henderson exists... and then you remember that he's shit anyway.

>b-b-but muh goal against chelsea

>Also Kane has 5 goals in 17 apps for England, Vardy has 6 goals in 16 apps, so it's hardly a world of fucking difference is it you twats?

One starts every game and one comes on for the last 20 minutes...

And this is the problem. International games are fucking irrelevant if they're not in the actual tournament. But the whole team is wank at tournaments so why are you favouring one wank cunt over the next? Fact is the team's too devoid of any form of creativity too make Kane effective.

Vardy will win one for da land.

Stupid UEFA rules mean you have to have homegrown players
Most homegrown players for the EPL are english
English clubs will overspend on these players because of the requirement for them.

Thus unless you're good enough to go to Real/Barca/China you will earn more in the UK as a footballer than abroad

Defoe's goalscoring ratio in the MLS is the best it's ever been at any club he's been at.

Why y'all whining about international friendlies they're gone next year.
Given next year is world cup there's maybe 3-4 friendlies scheduled left per nations

>England plays against Scotland and France

Neato

The threads should be fun

Also because there are no good english players.

Nobody in this thread has even mentioned friendlies... pass the weed bro.

>says the country that has a one team league

kek

Keep calling up rejects from other nationalities, though

He's finally bringing fresh ideas.

Think about it, he's a young upstart who wants to prove himself - he's not just some overpaid, fat, balding, senile, ageing cunt, looking for an easy retirement. Like the last few managers have all been.

>vardy has come off the bench mostly and consistently made an immediate impact. kane was terrible at the euros albeit under terrible management
I will give you that, but I still don't think Kane is useless, he has scored some great goals for England too (yes in friendlies, and the Euro qualifiers)

I admit Vardy has been very good, I hope Vardy is played more.

True. I mean yes, I probably would start with Vardy at this point, given his form for England - but Kane isn't a bad second option to have is he? Given his league form.

I think it's great that Southgate has those options, Rashford and Defoe too.

I think it would definitely be a mistake to say "Kane's our number 1, we'll just stick with him regardless", like managers have done with Rooney - instead they should play whoever performs the best.

>Italy

lel you're just as shit as us, with better players too

>25 man """England""" squad
>Only name 14 English players
Shan't be supporting them.

Sup Forums hated niggers long before you came here, kiddo. They will still hate them once you go back to tumblr, or reddit. Enjoy your stay though.

The FA should honestly withdraw England from international competition for about 10 years. Play friendlies now and then (once a year not every int break).

England's team is not that bad. The problem is management. It's very frustrating to watch, even though England is obviously not my NT. Why the fuck is Harry Kane on set pieces? Why is Eric Dier a central mid? It's bizarre.

Defoe is a great striker, don't talk shit about him.

>i'm a racist so everyone's a racist!

Hello, Mr. Dyche.

His numbers were literally average

>racism is bad
>>>/twitter/

we own this board now, beat it kid

It's a real shame that England has to compete alone in international competition. Imagine how much better you would be if you could include Wales at the World Cup:

----------Butland
---Dier---Stones--Cahill
Walker---Ramsey---Winks----Davies
----Allie----Kane-----Bale

I'm very drunk and I'm spitballing the lineup, but you get what I mean, right? IMO, the only thing separating England from a Euro trophy is 1) a good manager and 2) one world-class player. If you had Bale you would be unstoppable. England excluding Wales is like if the USA excluded Cali/Texas from our NT. It's just nuts.

Defoe isn't great but credit where credit is due he's still scoring at his age. A straight up poacher is handy to thrown on in desperation.

You type like a reddit faggot. Please go back

The fuck does that mean, faggot?

>I'm very drunk

No shit.

Anyway Welsh cunts can fuck off. Want nothing to do with that mob.

They'd flop in any other league, Real Madrid would value Raheem Sterling at £10m at most

Imagine the salt if >we won a World Cup with a UK team made up of mostly English players with a few Welsh thrown into the mix.

Would the Jocks, and the Paddies, be able to withstand the bants?

Still though, if you had the "Welsh cunts" you would have Bale.

>Lallana

Wicked, then he retires are we're forced to call up Welsh shit that's mostly English cast offs anyway for inclusivity.

Trippier sounds Irish

wales, scotland and NI exclude themselves, their FAs want to remain independent. hence why we have no olympic football team.

>Livermore

I know we're shit, but surely there must be about 10 English central midfielders out there better than him

>Joe Hart
>stones
>bertrand

LMAO

wilshere injured. other than that you've got delph, barkley, drinkwater, shelvey

looks pretty grim. lampard left big shoes to fill

Wow this list is pathetic. I reckon even USA can beat this sorry sad excuse of an England

>Best English midfielder next to Lallana
>shit

This is why you obese faggots don't win anything.

>deliberately excluding yourself from mainstream society is bad
For your own success, yes it is.

But I doubt you leave your mum's house so you probably wouldn't know.

Never won a tournament game with Henderson on the pitch.

because the team is shit

>worst England squad in 15 years
>will still beat Scotland 3-0

Just like Henderson then. England's biggest problem of all is lack of creativity and he offers none.

>4 goalkeepers
>5 full-backs
>only 2 centre-midfielders

Where's Michael Keane

Gordon
Tierney - Martin - Mulgrew - Robertson
Armstrong - Brown
Fraser - Cairney - Snodgrass
Griffiths

we're going to absolute destroy you muslim cunts

>Snodgrass

what a fantastic name

good luck scotbros

just like last time

We finally get to attempt a major tournament without dead-weight Rooney, that's all that matters

I still think we should fully embrace hoofball with Crouch and Carroll up front though

Just like the rugby, eh?

Just accept that you will never, ever succeed at anything.

has Carrick retired?

faggot

It was a joke dude. You don't have to be such a bully. You're bigger than them, act like it.

occasional reminder that we have a 100% record against dentists.

Impressive

2 reasons
>Homegrown players
any spic can get a second nationality after 2 years in Spain, that forces some players to leave Spain for more playing time; the same happens with some African countries
>No one will pay those huge wages for meme players like Sterling or Walcott

lefty reply 101:
>use mental gymnastics to avoid point
>ad hominem
enjoy 8th June

The Premier League pays more money except for Real Madrid and Barcelona (and there aren't any English players good enough to play for those teams).

The homegrown rule means that clubs are desparate to keep hold of English players.

English people are terrible at learning foreign languages, which would be a problem if they move to other European clubs.

>English people are terrible at learning foreign languages

If Beckham could do it, anyone can.

Why do people still rate ox? Does the manager not watch EPL? Why do you need 4 keepers? They should play dier at cb

At least there are more wingers in this squad. Last summer in France, Hodgson fielded pretty much only central players except for Sterling

ox had a good season, can play multiple positions and generally performs well for england

4 keepers is probably so southgate can rotate to judge them. hart, forster and butland are all in contention for the starting 11

From a 25 men squad we save:

>Hart
>Cahill
>Oxlade-Chamberlain
>Sterling
>Kane
>Vardy

This means that almost 80% of the list is useless

Not calling up Sturridge.

Daft, but good for liverpool.

He's injured.

The England team is too shit to take seriously at this point, hopefully kek sees this and sprinkles some meme magic on our world cup run